Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    All that over something that really doesn't have any impact on your life at all? Smh
    zero s given about your opinion, thanks for playing.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Couldn’t the Spurs waited for Team USA for other teams to pundle the to up the price? Or do Spurs know he’s damaged goods?

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    zero s given about your opinion, thanks for playing.
    Kawhi wouldn't spit on your fat mother if she was on fire. If anyone's opinion is worthless, it's yours pussy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pretty obvious spurs never offered that 200 mil

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Would Kwahi have been obligated to sign the SuperMax contract with the Spurs? If not, then wouldn't the Kwahi camp have indicated that he wouldn't sign it. That would surely be a big financial indicator that he wouldn't play for the Spurs and force the trade.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    From the Spurs inside intelligence, they concluded he was not worth it. Very telling, IMO..

I wonder what clinched PATFO decision in that regard. I think it could be as simple as they stopped trusting this guy on a basic human level.
    Who is the Spurs intelligence? Who said the DPE was never on the table?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who is the Spurs intelligence? Who said the DPE was never on the table?
    Well, tell me if you actually heard or read about it somewhere throughout this months-long saga? he got traded for a garbage package three days after he became eligible for the Supermax.

The Spurs weren't even trying for at last ditch attempt at reconciliation with Team USA/training camp coming. He was dead to them.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    big mistake not offering him the max!!
    EABOD.

Then throw them up. Rinse and repeat.

My Team
    Cleveland Cavaliers
    Post Count
    Well, tell me if you actually heard or read about it somewhere throughout this months-long saga? he got traded for a garbage package three days after he became eligible for the Supermax.

The Spurs weren't even trying for at last ditch attempt at reconciliation with Team USA/training camp coming. He was dead to them.
    Sure but I think had he stayed with the Spurs, he would have been offered the SuperMax.

There are definitely things going on behind the scenes that are rubbing the players the wrong way. It's hard to believe that in the Span of two years, Simmons, Lee, Dedmon, LMA and Kawhi all wanted out. That doesn't even take into account West's unhappiness the year before. This can't be a good look for future impending free agents.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    does SpurTalk have to dunp the kiwi usernames and asswiper krew as part of the deal?

let us know Kawhitstorm
    Kawhi m8
    ElKingslayer2
    SAS=Kawhi
    YGWHI
    duncan2k5
    How am I gonna on SpurnedTalk when PATFO lead the team to the lotto?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still I am really sad Kawhi was traded. It just couldn't be helped. Dude broke my fanheart.
    Man, you lost two in one season

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    spurs trust their doctors more than leonard does.
    We'll see who's right. He's going to have to play, one more holdout and he can forget about a long-term contract in this league.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sure but I think had he stayed with the Spurs, he would have been offered the SuperMax.

There are definitely things going on behind the scenes that are rubbing the players the wrong way. It's hard to believe that in the Span of two years, Simmons, Lee, Dedmon, LMA and Kawhi all wanted out. That doesn't even take into account West's unhappiness the year before. This can't be a good look for future impending free agents.
    HMM it's almost like Kawhi was the common denominator, ing cancer supreme.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Pop's getting bighead syndrome. He's nothing without TD.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Man, you lost two in one season
    Tough off-season. When Timmy retired I was more emotional, bc Kawhi leaving was a long time coming and he did enough for fans to turn on him, but I took a moment to reflect on the player he was b4 the injury...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Let me tell you why I think they did offer, or at least discuss it. Last week, there was continued talk of a deal with Toronto. Those talks stalled. Monday was DPE day. Suddenly, on Tuesday, the talks with TOR reignite, and in less than 24 hours, he’s traded. I think they were told, and I’ve heard other chatter, that The Group didn’t care about it. The CBA limits the percentage of salary that representation can take, and the DPE bump is salary. If he were to get a new shoe deal, they could take a huge chunk of it.

At that point, you don’t wait for USAB camp, you just cut bait and GTFO.

Thread Information