Watching the collapse benefactor's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The polar bear klaw

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Rent a ing limo if you like how Westbrook rolls. WTF?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dumbass SA media worried about how traded player thinks about what they write.

My Team
    Milwaukee Bucks
    Post Count
    Rent a ing limo if you like how Westbrook rolls. WTF?
    he lead the team to a le & 2 finals appearances if okc can treat westbrook like a superstar no reason spurs cant treat a top3 player the same

I needs six for my fix. UnWantedTheory's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    he lead the team to a le & 2 finals appearances if okc can treat westbrook like a superstar no reason spurs cant treat a top3 player the same
    No reason why either shouldn't pay for the ing limo themselves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Spurs trading one mental disorder for another...from autism to depression

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    SA media has been ing awful since Ludden left. If you'e read anything on Spurstalk this article is a waste of time.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow..sa express..Sitting in India, I know far more than what your article "revealed"!!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Synopsis: blah, blah ... we don't know what really happened ... blah, blah... and probably never will ... blah

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Damn, that le had me excited McDonald would actually spill the beans. Turned out to be a generic rehash.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs did absolutely nothing whatsoever wrong. 100% blame falls at the feet of Leonard. When you refuse to communicate with your team, basically refused to communicate with the entire organization, you open yourself up to criticism. The people in the organization questioning what the is going on? You have no right to have a hissy fit when people begin to question what exactly is the problem? He is a ing pussy and a quitter. Every team in the league would react the same way the Spurs did. It is 100% his responsibility and his fault.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t expect a public autopsy coming out of the Spurs’ front office any time soon, either. Under Popovich’s direction, the team has issued a “no-looking-back” edict.

And of course, Jeff being the great investigative reporter that he is, will settle with that and move along

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leonard did not lead the Spurs anywhere. Are you ing kidding me? That was Tim Duncan’s team. That was Tim Duncan’s locker room. 2013 it was an Allen missed three pointer away from Tim Duncan winning another finals MVP. The 2014 finals he did well, but it is not like he put up mind boggling stats. He was still living in the shadows of one of the greatest players that ever picked up a basketball. When it was his team. He fell apart like a complete coward.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    McDonald's such a condescending bag on Twitter, especially when informed fans call him out on his bull . He'll never criticize PATFO because they're the only show in town and he needs them more than they need him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It all fell apart when uncle Dennis decided he wanted to open a marketing company and use KL as his model client.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Don’t expect a public autopsy coming out of the Spurs’ front office any time soon, either. Under Popovich’s direction, the team has issued a “no-looking-back” edict.

And of course, Jeff being the great investigative reporter that he is, will settle with that and move along

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    But won’t he be back in time for the first game against Golden State, oh, hang on a moment.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If I understand correctly the reason the relationship fell apart is because TP said his injury was 100 times worse and Ginobili said he needed to be around the team and Pop said he didn't know when he's coming back. That makes no sense. There was no relationship if that's the case. That makes no sense that those events are enough for him to demand a trade to the Lakers. Obviously the relationship between him and PATFO failed.
    I am not buying that it's all Uncle Denis wanting a larger market. If Kawhi was OK with PATFO that wouldn't have been an issue. I think part of it has to do with Pop's control culture. I heard a while back that he wanted some changes if he was going to stay.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Yes the full story has not come out. There's more to story than what's come out. That might also be why Kawhi might have wanted out. Pop's controlled the media narrative to put KL in a negative spotlight. He's got all the reporters afraid to speak out.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Leonard did not lead the Spurs anywhere. Are you ing kidding me? That was Tim Duncan’s team. That was Tim Duncan’s locker room. 2013 it was an Allen missed three pointer away from Tim Duncan winning another finals MVP. The 2014 finals he did well, but it is not like he put up mind boggling stats. He was still living in the shadows of one of the greatest players that ever picked up a basketball. When it was his team. He fell apart like a complete coward.
    I know it's easy to on Kawhi now but a Kawhi led team went to the WCF (only season without TD) and was up 20+ before he got hurt. That was with a supporting cast most of the season.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think in time we may hear more about

1. The super max, and something like

2. Some type of power play attempt to have Pop replaced.

might be wrong but wouldn’t be surprised.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing sad is what it is. Were so cosmically irrelevant w/o him

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So much for investigative reporting. Let’s just regurgitate the info that already has been reported.

hope and change
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why doesn't Jeff just start telling what he knows ? What did the voices inside the locker room sound like when Kawhi felt 'ambushed' ? Was it an ambush or was it polite ? Michael C. Wright was man enough to come clean on what he knew, why can't the local hacks do the same?
    yeah, I didn't see anything in the article that any ST'er didn't already know. but he gets paid for writing it.

hopefully the 30 for 30 people can get some answers

Thread Information