Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

Sad tbh

Good for him.

Wish he just played for Turkey. Germany would have one less ring.

People meet other peoples president all the time.

Hope the turks can reflect on this and move back to turkey to better their own environment.

Realisticly, most cacs hate you if you dont fully align with their thoughts and emotions.

I cant even say I like d30 i canada. Ill get branded as sexist and misogyinst.

Meanwhile these gots are meeting presidents responsible for the deaths of thousands of kids

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    lmao this is such a dishonest take from Ozil smh. He is too proud to not admit blunder, creates media storm because he is drama queen, then wonders why people are upset and baits the racial aspects of society .. this will not end well tbh.

other things to be aware:
    - didn't post it in German but in English because he knows the fallout he'll get in Germany and doesn't give a . This is such a clear give-away tbh .. already discussed in the media tbh. I mean most of his fans are Germans and Turks and having this written in English (which most of his fans don't speak or speak poorly) is just an obvious PR move for the English media. Petty smh
    - lmao having a PR team work on this for months and coming up with this cheap excuse, he's a grown man smh, acknowledge your stupid action don't double down on it. Given the Turkish situation in Germany he should've known better, especially since they are taught about this. He just didn't give a and then acted surprised + doubled down, very dumb tbh. Lmao even the German-Turks say he ed up, it's that obvious.
    - this dumbass could've solved this whole situation with a proper PR apology a long time ago yet chose no to, and yet he wonders why he's getting this hate. Instead of providing a nice and simple statement and keeping it profession this re goes full meltdown, giving AFD and other assholes a nice talking reason and doing a disfavor to all his ethnic minority (who are upset as right now because of this)
    - lmao NOT ADDRESSING the problem, not providing an apology for being stupid, but involving Grindel in the most non-professional way imaginable ... at least Grindel is a known incompetent and nobody will lose tears for him, so something positive comes out of this. Talk about lack of awareness smh.
    - after he had miserable performances at the world cup which basically guarantee Low dropping him he creates all this drama just to quit. He choked time and time again for us and everybody called him on that not on him being a Turk, otherwise we would've played somebody else as roster depth is not a problem.

I guess this kind of drama catches the unaware "they racist" crowd in other countries who have no ing idea of what's happening.

Well, at least we're going to reboot our midfield so I'm as happy as possible tbh

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    lmao this is such a dishonest take from Ozil smh. He is too proud to not admit blunder, creates media storm because he is drama queen, then wonders why people are upset and baits the racial aspects of society .. this will not end well tbh.

other things to be aware:
    - didn't post it in German but in English because he knows the fallout he'll get in Germany and doesn't give a . This is such a clear give-away tbh .. already discussed in the media tbh. I mean most of his fans are Germans and Turks and having this written in English (which most of his fans don't speak or speak poorly) is just an obvious PR move for the English media. Petty smh
    - lmao having a PR team work on this for months and coming up with this cheap excuse, he's a grown man smh, acknowledge your stupid action don't double down on it. Given the Turkish situation in Germany he should've known better, especially since they are taught about this. He just didn't give a and then acted surprised + doubled down, very dumb tbh. Lmao even the German-Turks say he ed up, it's that obvious.
    - this dumbass could've solved this whole situation with a proper PR apology a long time ago yet chose no to, and yet he wonders why he's getting this hate. Instead of providing a nice and simple statement and keeping it profession this re goes full meltdown, giving AFD and other assholes a nice talking reason and doing a disfavor to all his ethnic minority (who are upset as right now because of this)
    - lmao NOT ADDRESSING the problem, not providing an apology for being stupid, but involving Grindel in the most non-professional way imaginable ... at least Grindel is a known incompetent and nobody will lose tears for him, so something positive comes out of this. Talk about lack of awareness smh.
    - after he had miserable performances at the world cup which basically guarantee Low dropping him he creates all this drama just to quit. He choked time and time again for us and everybody called him on that not on him being a Turk, otherwise we would've played somebody else as roster depth is not a problem.

I guess this kind of drama catches the unaware "they racist" crowd in other countries who have no ing idea of what's happening.

Well, at least we're going to reboot our midfield so I'm as happy as possible tbh
    Racism is a bad thing tbh

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Racism is a bad thing tbh
    sons race baiting is racism and hypocrisy .

It is racism though.

If some German ever took pics with Putin they will just laugh it.

Its very clearly Europe is increasingly watching Erdogan.

Turkey is a very strong military power and certainly has the power to bully a few european countries north of its border if it wanted to.

Again dfens you gotta thank Daddy USA.

If not for USA, kebab soldiers might just start landing in berlin.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    It is racism though.

If some German ever took pics with Putin they will just laugh it.

Its very clearly Europe is increasingly watching Erdogan.

Turkey is a very strong military power and certainly has the power to bully a few european countries north of its border if it wanted to.

Again dfens you gotta thank Daddy USA.

If not for USA, kebab soldiers might just start landing in berlin.
    The US in its current state needs lessons from Germany.

Erdogan is attempting to bypass democracy and is on the verge of getting it done. Good point about some Germansand Putin. We all must differentiate between the people and the leaders. Putin is a brutal autocrat thug. Erdogan wants to become one. German democracy appears stronger than the US currently. Even they also have ethnic tensions and far right and left groups. One expects this in a democracy. Their politicians know Putin, ours appear to waiver. The record is quite clear. Putin is a thuggish autocrat Trump wishes he could be. Order supersedes any rights, his order.

Ozil...

We have no idea what his family would experience if he does not play this perfectly. Tough spot. Just be glad you are German.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    I didn't see racism mentioned anywhere, tbh.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    I didn't see racism mentioned anywhere, tbh.

You dont know the situation with Turks in Germany who really want the German system yet are ethnically Turkish. I imagine this is difficult.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    not providing an apology for being stupid,
    What exactly do you think he owes an apology for?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    You dont know the situation with Turks in Germany who really want the German system yet are ethnically Turkish. I imagine this is difficult.
    I don't imagine it's overly difficult given that the Germans opened the flood gates and are more apathetic toward immigrant bull sh** than the nations of their ilk.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    I don't imagine it's overly difficult given that the Germans opened the flood gates and are more apathetic toward immigrant bull sh** than the nations of their ilk.
    They were not having enough babies and needed a workforce.
    Sound familiar? Germany is a nicer place than Turkey. This is not difficult.

Again, Ozil is most likely in a very difficult spot.
    Unless someone can find evidence that he worships Erdogan. You don’t know this Erdogan , read. What happened when he came to the USand Turks protested. Read... You should hate him because he is using Islam as a tool.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    They were not having enough babies and needed a workforce.
    Sound familiar?
    It does sound familiar. Same ole plutocracy play.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    You don’t know this Erdogan , read. What happened when he came to the USand Turks protested. Read... You should hate him because he is using Islam as a tool.
    In other words, he using Islam for what it was designed for.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    It does sound familiar. Same ole plutocracy play.
    You want a white US?

Then have them at construction sites and doing the difficult manual labor that they won’t do currently at said wages.
    You like unions, then give $ to them.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    In other words, he using Islam for what it was designed for.
    He is using Islam because Turkey contains some very conservative Muslims (like you actually only the other side) and he will get support. The military used to make sure this group stayed under wraps. Well Erdogan had a little purge. You want this to be easy. Some of it is, some of it is not.

Read...

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    You want a white US?

Then have them at construction sites and doing the difficult manual labor that they won’t do currently at said wages.
    You like unions, then give $ to them.
    Son, we don't have all these mega insanely rich people b/c the plutocracy is anti-immigrant. Meanwhile, median actually went down during the Obama reign; that's f*cking insane.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    He is using Islam because Turkey contains some very conservative Muslims (like you actually only the other side) and he will get support. The military used to make sure this group stayed under wraps. Well Erdogan had a little purge. You want this to be easy. Some of it is, some of it is not.

Read...
    Son, I'm familiar with Erdogan's BS. I'm asking why the Germans care, given that I don't believe they're all that altruistic.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    my Ozil ting on those hypocritical American Cucks

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Son, I'm familiar with Erdogan's BS. I'm asking why the Germans care, given that I don't believe they're all that altruistic.
    Labor.

Under Obama...
    Like it just appeared during those 8 years...
    No.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    my Ozil ting on those hypocritical American Cucks
    He he isn’t ting on anyone really imo.
    He is a talented Turk who realizes the German system suits his talents. He likes Germany yet he is mostly Turkish.
    He is well known so he gets pinched.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Labor.

Under Obama...
    Like it just appeared during those 8 years...
    No.
    You're sputtering, son.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    He is a talented Turk who realizes the German system suits his talents. He likes Germany yet he is mostly Turkish.
    Yea, he loves the Germans so much, he's showing it by quitting on the national team while making a big production of it.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    I'm not sure what that all means, I think even his grandparents were born in Germany. Europe is full of as they push assimilation vs the concept of multiculturalism (see French minister vs Trevor Noah), but of course you just prove the point that white euros will look at non-white Euros as the 'other', which we already knew tbh

He could've taken his pic with the Netanyahu or Saudi King r some other country with horrible human rights records and German slaves would say nothing

@ Ozil calling out Merkcel watching a WC game with Erdogan

Kudos to my Ozil for not caving in and telling hypocritical Nazis to stfu, tbh

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    You're sputtering, son.
    Read it again if you think this germinated under Obama.

Thread Information