Page 22 of 23 FirstFirst ... 12181920212223 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ugh Marco. Sucks some of us got our hopes up that the team would dump him and he’s still on the damn roster.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You’re such an edgelord.
    the font color implies sarcasm
    Yes, it was sarcasm. I thought everyone here knew about the blue font meaning here.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

"So the final image of Ginobili isn’t that he lost a bronze medal. It’s what he did to try to win one." -
    Buck Harvey

Still crazy after all these years. “And I love that,” Jackson said. “I’d rather play with someone like him, who plays hard and gets hurt, than someone who is afraid.”

- SJAX regarding Manu

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes, it was sarcasm. I thought everyone here knew about the blue font meaning here.
    Yes, everyone does.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    IB IVth

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’ve been hearing that the Spurs are super high on him going into next season. Gonna suck for Lonnie though having to justify why he should play over Marco and Patty when he s all over them every practice.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Smooth bruh.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Washington Wizards
    Post Count
    Impressed at his social consciousness.
    Impressed by he fits in that car

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    2020 MIP

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He got speed to make this work. But I can’t imagine that he didn’t get this from watching Manu who’s an expert on misdirection moves.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I said, he might be a better player than DeRozan ever was by the end of the season. All he has to do is shoot 50% on 2-point shots while playing defense like he did against Houston consistently

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is looking to Walker to be the backup SF. He is finding his role and moving up the pecking order.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pop is looking to Walker to be the backup SF. He is finding his role and moving up the pecking order.
    but this needs to happen this season ... so far this preseason not much points in the direction that Lonnie gets regular rotation minutes of a "first back up" ...
    The Spurs won because of Tim Duncan, a guy I could never break. I could talk trash to Patrick Ewing, get in David Robinson’s face, get a rise out of Alonzo Mourning, but when I went at Tim he’d look at me like he was bored and then say, “Hey, Shaq, watch this shot right here off the glass.”

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who else in here thinks Lonnie has more Star potential than either Murray and White. Dang this guy could downright overpower his guy with his strong body. He’s freaking fast going down transition offense. And his lockdown defense is starting to come around and at 20?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Who else in here thinks Lonnie has more Star potential than either Murray and White. Dang this guy could downright overpower his guy with his strong body. He’s freaking fast going down transition offense. And his lockdown defense is starting to come around and at 20?
    Injury concerns are thr buggest concerns. Pther than that. He is destined to be at least a 6th man of the year candidate as his lowest floor.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the leap this kid has made in 1 year on both ends is immense

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It’s a travesty that Marco is playing before Lonnie. Especially in preseason, it’s disgusting tbh at least give Lonnie an chance in preseason. There’s not any other team in the entire league that would play Marco before Lonnie.

This team needs someone just like Lonnie in this day and age of basketball but Pop will continue to trot out a 33 year old who can’t cover a statue and you wouldn’t be able to slip a piece of paper under his feet if he jumped.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact that Pop put him out there in the 4th with the closing line up of White, DD, Rudy, LMA was a little encouraging atleast. There's no doubt that initially he'll roll with Beli but I'm hoping that by midseason or so Pop has made the switch to Lonnie. Maybe an injury to Beli can fast track it like Gasol/Poetl.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact that Pop put him out there in the 4th with the closing line up of White, DD, Rudy, LMA was a little encouraging atleast. There's no doubt that initially he'll roll with Beli but I'm hoping that by midseason or so Pop has made the switch to Lonnie. Maybe an injury to Beli can fast track it like Gasol/Poetl.
    This was always my expected table of Walker taking Belli's minutes. Spurs already tried trading Belli and they will try again before all star break. Lonnie will get his chance to break the rotation not be given it.

Every game is game 1 Seventyniner's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I said, he might be a better player than DeRozan ever was by the end of the season. All he has to do is shoot 50% on 2-point shots while playing defense like he did against Houston consistently
    Come on now. Lonnie will have to make at least 3 huge leaps to get to that level.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yes this was very encouraging

knowing pop, since I know he won’t just trot him out there. He’ll play walker here and there with the first team during games to get his feet wet. I think he’ll start with like 10mpg and then by December it will be 15mpg. Then if walker can hopefully make the most of his minutes, Pop will finally realize by February to go fully with Walker instead of Beli. DDR hitting 3s and Murray can help this too. Only reason Beli plays cause of his shooting.

ill give him credit, Beli can get hot and it’s nice when he make like 4 in a row like he did a few times last year. But his mpg are too high. He needs to play a 2003 Steve Kerr role imo. Use him when no one can hit a shot which happens and he becomes very valuable. But playing 20-25mpg over a potential future star in Walker is just a no no.

Also an injury could fast track this.
    14-Time All-NBA Team
    5-Time NBA Champion
    3-Time NBA Finals MVP
    2-Time NBA MVP
    NBA All-Star MVP
    NBA Rookie of the Year

The wheels finally fell off.

Thread Information