Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    TBH I gave up on Kodi last year. You guys introduced me to terrarium and that was it. Using the$40 Hulu live TV is a great base to watch NFL in the winter. Is this add on any different than the hit or miss prosport?
    Terrarium doesn't do live TV or sports so Kodi hasn't kicked the bucket completely yet.. The Durex build is not a single add on, it's a fully customized selection of add-ons in their custom interface. It comes preset with a load of add-ons so you don't have to research which ones to add.

Thanks.

And all this can be done on the Fire TV? Using Kodi and the add ons?
    dont use kodi (prosports/sportsdevil)............this is all u need............

@3:43
    Last edited by playblair; 08-14-2018 at 07:53 AM.

btw here are nfl replays

@2:23

Post Count
    Terrarium doesn't do live TV or sports so Kodi hasn't kicked the bucket completely yet.. The Durex build is not a single add on, it's a fully customized selection of add-ons in their custom interface. It comes preset with a load of add-ons so you don't have to research which ones to add.
    I know. Couldn't depdend on ProSports/reddit fo watch my Vikings consistantly. Hulu live gave me a load of pro sports and cancel in offseaon.

Post Count

Working nice for dodgers/giants now but too many times i've trusted links to a football or PPV fight that didn't work when i really cared about it.

Good find tho. Will continue to check it out.

Yes, I have it installed via Kodi on my Fire TV Stick.. Are you familiar with the process for adding sources?
    I'd be happy to help you as lomg as you promise you're not a ing idiot like Fabbs who needs at least 4 months to follow 4 steps.
    Don't believe him.
    He'll give you about 4 hours to respond not 4 months.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

I try all options.. will try this as well and will report back when a sporting event worth watching is on. Thanks

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Don't believe him.
    He'll give you about 4 hours to respond not 4 months.
    yet I provide SpursforSix with ONE MESSAGE with a URL and he gets it done in the same day?

I try all options.. will try this as well and will report back when a sporting event worth watching is on. Thanks
    word........kodi acestreams links r top tier for sports streaming when they show up on prosports

yet I provide SpursforSix with ONE MESSAGE with a URL and he gets it done in the same day?
    I read that as "I provide SfS with ONE MASSAGE....."

either that or probably another of your alts.

Anyway nicely done with the info, Porkchop.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I read that as "I provide SfS with ONE MASSAGE....."

either that or probably another of your alts.

Anyway nicely done with the info, Porkchop.
    Weird how your brain twists everything into a erotic fantasy. I’m guessing that Jergens pic you post is from your own camera library.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Weird how your brain twists everything into a erotic fantasy. I’m guessing that Jergens pic you post is from your own camera library.

word........kodi acestreams links r top tier for sports streaming when they show up on prosports
    Who has the best Athletic Director?
    CDC?

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i have a big old samsung TV... probably like 7-8 years old. not a smart TV with built in apps and

i just bought one of these guys, a micro PC that can plug into any outlet via USB.

not sure if this is the exact model i have but somethin like this. comes built in with windows. i use a wireless keyboard as my "remote" for my TV and watch everything through here. basically just using my tv as a big-ass monitor. its decently effective, especially for the cost. so i easily use reddit streams to watch sports

Thread Information