Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    near awake, semi-coherent
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tim could have done 21 years if he wanted to. And that would've been fitting for #21. I always hoped he would do that
    No his last season he went down to 0 knees instead of having just 1 and could no longer move. He retired due to health.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I agree to some extent, but it’s not like Kobe and Jim were extremely valuable their last season on the court either
    Wasn't Tim anchoring a top-ranked defense? I know that if it wasn't the last season, then it was the season before.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No his last season he went down to 0 knees instead of having just 1 and could no longer move. He retired due to health.
    Timmy still average 12.2 pts and 10.5 reb and 1.8 blks per 36. He was still a good player; but he didn't want to be a 22 min a game guy unable to dominate in ways he even recently had done. The fans wanted him to stay; but he did what was right for him.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's true. I guess it's easier to play 21 years as a "soft 4" like Dirk, rather than a "physical 5" like Tim ended up being.

Not to diminish Dirk or anything. Still a spectacular feat.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's true. I guess it's easier to play 21 years as a "soft 4" like Dirk, rather than a "physical 5" like Tim ended up being.

Not to diminish Dirk or anything. Still a spectacular feat.
    I'll take away something from him. He wasn't playing at a high level like Stockton, Malone, Timmy in the latter years. Dirk more soft like Charmin like older Kobe, tbh. The first three were guys who could be integral parts of 50-win teams. The latter two are soft jump shooters who were destined to not have winning seasons later on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He´s been a scrub for the last 6 years, complete trash.
    AFAIK could be playing 50 seasons as long he can walk around the court, ing thief.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    who was the biggest ing thief in the nba last year?

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    why are spurs fans so salty about this?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    who was the biggest ing thief in the nba last year?
    There was a guy south of Dallas who got paid to sit out on his team all year and in the playoffs.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Prime Duncan can play and dominate in any era, period. You don't know basketball if you think otherwise.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Using this reasoning...If Bird and Magic would be competing right now, Bird would eat Magic alive.
    Yeah right!

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

If AIDS couldn't eat Magic alive, Bird sure the can't.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you were so salty about me outing your alt that you CAME BACK to my post and replied to it for a second time NINE HOURS LATER
    Just like a G!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    If AIDS couldn't eat Magic alive, Bird sure the can't.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Even while having been out of the league for two whole seasons Duncan can still defend better than Dirk.
    Yeah, he was so good that he got subbed out defensively for Boris ing Diaw during the biggest moment of a Finals game

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cubes has gotta be one of the dumbest ing owners to luck out into a championship ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why are spurs fans so salty about this?
    I'm real salty about Dork collecting a stat padding 21st season paycheck while leading the Mavs to another Lottery.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, he was so good that he got subbed out defensively for Boris ing Diaw during the biggest moment of a Finals game
    Mixed bag in your attempts to throw shade, 'slob.

True, Duncan let himself be cucked by Crater and cost himself numerous additional Championships.
    OTOH he won 5 'ships with Crater at the helm. That is impressive.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you were so salty about me outing your alt that you CAME BACK to my post and replied to it for a second time NINE HOURS LATER
    'slob you not only incorrectly i.d. me as Shrimpy Pebbles but now you're trying to say I'm also LkrPhan?

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    I'm real salty about Dork collecting a stat padding 21st season paycheck while leading the Mavs to another Lottery.
    If you weren’t salty, you (and every other Spurs fan) would have seen this story, said “ok cool whatever”, and moved on with your life. The fact that you guys didn’t is pretty damning evidence of how angry this made you.

I know you’re all still lashing out over Kawhi quitting on you, but it’s getting pathetic.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    'slob you not only incorrectly i.d. me as Shrimpy Pebbles but now you're trying to say I'm also LkrPhan?
    How could your tiny ing brain possibly infer that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you weren’t salty, you (and every other Spurs fan) would have seen this story, said “ok cool whatever”, and moved on with your life. The fact that you guys didn’t is pretty damning evidence of how angry this made you.

I know you’re all still lashing out over Kawhi quitting on you, but it’s getting pathetic.
    No it's a discussion board. We can comment for the most part on whatever we want.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    No it's a discussion board. We can comment for the most part on whatever we want.
    And you could have commented “whatever, don’t care” but you chose to be salty. Kawhi isn’t coming back, just get through the 7 Stages Of Grief and get on with your life.

Thread Information