Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    saddest thing is connor will come out the victim!
    even after he threw a dollie at a bus full of people, injuring some!!
    Khabib turned him into a so Connie is going to claim a man hit him....

Connor is Ronda 2.0
    Lousey actually didn't tapout....especially to a forearm on the chin.

Conor isn't close to the Ronda downfall.

That was the most idiotic thing I have seen in all my years watching the sport. Khabib took the best moment of his career and flushed it down the toilet. What an idiot..
    Shut up idiot! "the king is back" etc etc shut your mouth.

This over hype job attacked a bus full of people after their weigh-in, called people's parents rat, asked his friends for embarrassing pictures of him for $10000, all this has consequences. Now the "king" needs to go to the WWE. I hope that irish filth never talks again. Remember your own words "no peace, aim between the eyes". DONE!

If he dares to step in the octagon with Ferguson, same will happen.

Khabib beat him in the standup game and outclassed the "king" on the ground.

Watch out for the LEFT, the LEFT, STFU. Ferguson will knock him out cold.

Diaz 3 makes the most sense at this point.
    Stock is going to drop when Nate get his ass handed to him by Poirer

Con-artist probably is going to go for a final payday with GSP before the ships sails & retire after quitting yet again...

Believe.
    Post Count
    He was exposed tonight against a real fighter. Another loss and he's joining her in the WWF imo.

Yeah, GSP hasn't mauled his ass yet...

It was already known that Conor had issues with wrestling and defending from his back (Nate Diaz I). He doesn't have a background in wrestling or BJJ which is his main downfall. (Definitely why I don't consider him an all time great) He can work on those if he wants to. Ronda can't improve her chin.

Just my humble opinion.

Tony has zero chance against Khabib. Too erratic.

He's mentioned GSP before. He also mentioned retirement before the connor fight.

Doubt khabib does fight more than twice.
    He's most likely going to retire & not deal w/ the suspension + fines + drama. #missionaccomplished

He's most likely going to retire & not deal w/ the suspension + fines + drama. #missionaccomplished
    Sad.

If only white people arent complete hypocrites. The same people crying about khabib called Mgsygor brave for commiting a crime against innocent fighters. ..

I think Khabib would still go on. Khabib was hated even bfore this fight. Connor antics before the fught man..you can tell he was scared.

It was already known that Conor had issues with wrestling and defending from his back (Nate Diaz I). He doesn't have a background in wrestling or BJJ which is his main downfall. He can work on those if he wants to. Ronda can't improve her chin.

Just my humble opinion.
    Dude is a in' brown belt & gives up his back when grapplers take him to deep waters.......Chad Mendes with a full camp would have submitted McTappin'

Id like to see him against GSP though. I know its 10lbs dofference and some change but man they're two of the best to ever do it.

Dude is a in' brown belt & gives up his back when grapplers take him to deep waters.......Chad Mendes with a full camp would have submitted McTappin'
    Yeah chad mendez worked him in the first round. Deep cut and dude is 5'5 max

Sad.

If only white people arent complete hypocrites. The same people crying about khabib called Mgsygor brave for commiting a crime against innocent fighters. ..

I think Khabib would still go on. Khabib was hated even bfore this fight. Connor antics before the fught man..you can tell he was scared.
    It depends on what they throw at him, if it's the kitchen sink then I see him giving Dana the middle finger & retiring.

Believe.
    Post Count
    It was already known that Conor had issues with wrestling and defending from his back (Nate Diaz I). He doesn't have a background in wrestling or BJJ which is his main downfall. (Definitely why I don't consider him an all time great) He can work on those if he wants to. Ronda can't improve her chin.

Just my humble opinion.
    He had three years to work on that since the first Diaz fight. He looked incompetent tonight. Iaquinta gave Khabib a tougher match and nobody knows who he is. Connor's a hypejob like Ronda. I almost want a rematch so Khabib can bury his overrated legacy for good.

Stock is going to drop when Nate get his ass handed to him by Poirer

Con-artist probably is going to go for a final payday with GSP before the ships sails & retire after quitting yet again...
    Good one, I'll steal that from you.

And don't forget this clown was actually talking about fighting with Canelo LOL hahahaha a 27-year old fighter in his prime.

I think next step for him will be the WWE.

Id like to see him against GSP though. I know its 10lbs dofference and some change but man they're two of the best to ever do it.
    GSP doesn't want that smoke, he's probably on the phone w/ Dana trying to lobby for a fight w/ Connie. If anything, I could see Dana hiring Khabib as the hitman who takes out Woodley.

He had three years to work on that since the first Diaz fight. He looked incompetent tonight. Iaquinta gave Khabib a tougher match and nobody knows who he is. Connor's a hypejob like Ronda. I almost want a rematch so Khabib can bury his overrated legacy for good.
    Connie is probably under Dana's desk trying his best to get Khabib banned from the UFC

Believe.
    Post Count
    Good one, I'll steal that from you.

And don't forget this clown was actually talking about fighting with Canelo LOL hahahaha a 27-year old fighter in his prime.

I think next step for him will be the WWE.
    He fought the ideal opponent in a boxing ring - ancient, feather-fisted Mayweather who used the fight as a glorified vacation. Anyone else would have put him in a hospital - Canelo, Golovkin, Spence. Even old as Pacman.

He fought the ideal opponent in a boxing ring - ancient, feather-fisted Mayweather who used the fight as a glorified vacation. Anyone else would have put him in a hospital - Canelo, Golovkin, Spence. Even old as Pacman.
    Not really, trust me when I say this. Floyd didn't take camp seriously for this fight. The proof will be when Floyd fight again in 2019, watch the difference.

If Floyd took him seriously, it would have ended by the 4th.

And yes, PAC, Spence, Thurman, Garcia, GGG, Canelo, Jacobs would all end this guy in 2-3 rounds.

HEY GUYS!!!!

WHERE IS DRAKE!!!???????

Couldn't SOMEONE JUMPED HIM AFTER THE FIGHT!!!????

He quit against a 40 yr old "decision win" fighter.

So they arrested some guys already!

Man Nevada department is going to go after Kalib and his team hard serious fines and maybe strip him of belt.

Yeah they arrested three people but were all released as Conor refused to press charges.

Thread Information