Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast
    Please everyone stay healthy and out of trouble!!!

Post Count
    The King is Back indeed..

Post Count
    This will get the interest going back in UFC.

Post Count
    Daaaamn Conor just went the Putin route on the presser. Oof. Heavy .

Nice thread,
    Check out the complete and easy guide to watching all ufc events including 229 on kodi: https://www.reviewsdir.com/how-to-watch-ufc-on-kodi/

Post Count
    Conor ices him late in the 3rd/early 4th is my call. I think he's going to control the distance, hurt Khabib early who will give him more space. Khabib almost gets finished but completes a takedown late in the 2nd to keep hopes alive, but doesn't do much with it.

Conor peppers him with fast combos and stays away from kicks for the most part. Conor doesn't put a ton of power into the punches to stay light on his feet, but Khabib is repeatedly rocked.

Really I think Khabib's biggest issue is that he's never faced anyone who has lethal hands. Conor's punches are going to feel completely different from anyone he's ever fought.

“I’m going to maul him,” McGregor, 30, said. So it will be intense to watch ufc 229 live when McGregor bows down to khabib thats what i believe.

Post Count
    He's a Muslim Russian Georgian

White Mormon Pride The TroutBum's Avatar
    Post Count
    Conor is fuuuuucked.

Well all the main players made weight!!!

Last face off tonight after ceremonial weigh ins @ 7 p.m. CST

Khabib is so in this guy's head. lol His antics didn't work.

Paulie spoke the truth about this guy.

Khabib is so in this guy's head. lol His antics didn't work.

Paulie spoke the truth about this guy.

Would someone please KTFO Drake, why is this in every NBA game and now in UFC. Just seeing this filth ruins the events for me. Now Kawhi has to put up with this joker.

Yeah, reminds of Diaz.

Btw, i no way shape or form connor is even close to may or Ali in showmanship. This guy is just constantly spewing Racial, Religous, and constantly getting family memebers involved.

May and Ali rarely used these tactics in showmanship.

Just someone who clearly has an audience that have those ugly characteristics.

Yeah, reminds of Diaz.

Btw, i no way shape or form connor is even close to may or Ali in showmanship. This guy is just constantly spewing Racial, Religous, and constantly getting family memebers involved.

May and Ali rarely used these tactics in showmanship.

Just someone who clearly has an audience that have those ugly characteristics.
    Most of his fans are drunks anyways.

The man is calling another guy a terrorist when he is openly supporting the IRA, shows their level of IQ.

He even tried to be late to the press conference like Floyd when in reality he was hiding in backstage, such a phony like Paulie Malignaggi said.

Most of his fans are drunks anyways.

The man is calling another guy a terrorist when he is openly supporting the IRA, shows their level of IQ.

He even tried to be late to the press conference like Floyd when in reality he was hiding in backstage, such a phony like Paulie Malignaggi said.
    Lol thats what eddy alvarez was saying. In front of cameras he wants to spew out drunk tactics but when he is around with other fighters he rarely talks.

If he gets dismantled by khabib he will have an excuse but for a guy whites consider one of the best fighter ever...many ufc fighters sure do have a better statistical records.

If Im khabib and I win, i wont do rematch fight until he fights Tony fergesuon first who is also mostly likely going to maul him..but the money is too big.

If khabib wins its a sure rematch

If Im khabib and I win, i wont do rematch fight until he fights Tony fergesuon first who is also mostly likely going to maul him..but the money is too big.
    Oh! That would be smart and good for fight fans.

His drunk tactics won't work against Ferguson because that guy is literally crazy.

Khabib is calm.

Ferguson is literally crazy.

Can't get into their mind.

Thread Information