People catching on....

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She should check her privilege, amirite spurraider21?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp, you .

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

How come all of these walkaway people are white and privilege? Maybe it has to do with knowing their super white power is waning in a rapidly diversed country?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

why do you need my attention specifically, derp?

not gonna sit through 17 minutes of that ... jesus

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How come all of these walkaway people are white and privilege? Maybe it has to do with knowing their super white power is waning in a rapidly diversed country?
    Surely she's racist, amirite? Find something in that 16 minutes plus and prove it, tranny.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Surely she's racist, amirite? Find something in that 16 minutes plus and prove it, tranny.
    I dont want or need to. Just making an observation.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    she has dozens of videos of typical right wing bull

thats why this "disaffected liberal" shtick never made any sense. if somebody just decided to become conservative, then thats it, they're conservative. but that's different from the picture they purport to paint.. that they've always been the same principled person and its just the dems who have gone off the rails.

like... no, if you've suddenly changed your mind on issues like taxes and climate change, then you're the one who left the party, not the other way around

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    why do you need my attention specifically, derp?

not gonna sit through 17 minutes of that ... jesus
    You called #WalkAway fake. I would think you'd want to watch this for laughs if you really believe that.

Think you might be scared to find out these people are sincere.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whats next? i used to be a pro choice dem, and now i hate abortions. and its the crazy dems who have gone off the rails and suddenly started being pro-choice! thats why im voting for trump #walkaway

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You called #WalkAway fake. I would think you'd want to watch this for laughs if you really believe that.

Think you might be scared to find out these people are sincere.
    im sure there are people that have gone from dem the republican or vice versa. , i voted for willard back in 2012, i've changed a ton since then.

what im not buying is that this is some massive exodus movement that is changing the political landscape in any meaningful way

and i've never mentioned privilege in any of these conversations about it ... but you need your buzzword crutches

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    she has dozens of videos of typical right wing bull

thats why this "disaffected liberal" shtick never made any sense. if somebody just decided to become conservative, then thats it, they're conservative. but that's different from the picture they purport to paint.. that they've always been the same principled person and its just the dems who have gone off the rails.

like... no, if you've suddenly changed your mind on issues like taxes and climate change, then you're the one who left the party, not the other way around
    She just grew up is all. Not everyone gonna dye their hair blue, get a nose ring, and cry about their feelings forever.

BTW, the people you describe are largely Bernie supporters; and many are walking away. But they're not eager to be associated with the #WalkAway movement which is founded by a guy who converted to conservative IIRC.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    She just grew up is all. Not everyone gonna dye their hair blue, get a nose ring, and cry about their feelings forever.

BTW, the people you describe are largely Bernie supporters; and many are walking away. But they're not eager to be associated with the #WalkAway movement which is founded by a guy who converted to conservative IIRC.
    none of that is required to recognize that trump is a deranged lunatic. thats just what you want to imagine every liberal/leftist in the country is

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    whats next? i used to be a pro choice dem, and now i hate abortions. and its the crazy dems who have gone off the rails and suddenly started being pro-choice! thats why im voting for trump #walkaway
    Yea, that's how it works many times.
    Many people realize their woke lifestyle is bull .

And even if you want to make it about a strict adherence to the narrative, the Dems have went way batsh** crazy on that.
    They weren't doing "abortions" of "partial birth" babies and sh** like that. You guys went off the rails even by your sh** standards.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Be kind to yourself, bro.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    none of that is required to recognize that trump is a deranged lunatic. thats just what you want to imagine every liberal/leftist in the country is
    Seems to be the standard bearer all the same.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Be kind to yourself, bro.
    being called derp still kills you inside, derp.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I dont want or need to. Just making an observation.
    Well, it's a dumb observation. Half the testimonials posted are of colored people.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, that's how it works many times.
    Many people realize their woke lifestyle is bull .

And even if you want to make it about a strict adherence to the narrative, the Dems have went way batsh** crazy on that.
    They weren't doing "abortions" of "partial birth" babies and sh** like that. You guys went off the rails even by your sh** standards.
    the whole walkaway meme is predicated around the idea that the dems have gone so far left, that people who stayed in more or less the same position now closer identify with republicans (a laughable notion). thats very different than a person just saying they've shifted ideologically and are now conservative

Seems to be the standard bearer all the same.
    no. its just what you see from your youtube instruction manuals

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the whole walkaway meme is predicated around the idea that the dems have gone so far left, that people who stayed in more or less the same position now closer identify with republicans (a laughable notion). thats very different than a person just saying they've shifted ideologically and are now conservative
    Hence why I gave you the example of partial birth abortion.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, it's a dumb observation. Half the testimonials posted are of colored people.
    wke derp

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    no. its just what you see from your youtube instruction manuals
    No. Go outside and see that sh** all the time. YT just highlights what we see all over, bruh.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you get your feelings hurt again?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did you get your feelings hurt again?
    means I'm laughing at you, derp.

Thread Information