Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    America Great Again. This is not a big deal to you.
    You thought America was less than great?

lol

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You thought America was less than great?

lol
    Unable to achieve 3 percent GDP in two terms of your muzzie boy sound great to you?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Unable to achieve 3 percent GDP in two terms of your muzzie boy sound great to you?
    You're saying America is only great when it's GDP is 3 percent for two consecutive quarters?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Son, Obama and Bush are in the same boat. And neither really have it on Trump, tbh. Obama wasn't merely making a joke when he said he struggled with his daughter's sixth grade math. And if I had to rank them, it'd go:

1. Trump
    2. Bush
    3. Obama

The first two were able to successfully run businesses. Obama has never been anything other than a puppet.
    Trump settled for over $25 milli in his Trump University scam. His "business practices" are deplorable. Look at Gates squealing like Wilbur. Manafort and Cohen will sing like canaries soon.

FOH with that nonsense that he ran successful businesses - him or that racist clown George W. They both were born on 3rd base - making simpletons like you think they hit triples on their own.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump settled for over $25 milli in his Trump University scam. His "business practices" are deplorable. Look at Gates squealing like Wilbur. Manafort and Cohen will sing like canaries soon.

FOH with that nonsense that he ran successful businesses - him or that racist clown George W. They both were born on 3rd base - making simpletons like you think they hit triples on their own.
    Obama pinch ran from 3rd base.

Using tired cliches in the first place.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Obama pinch ran from 3rd base.

Using tired cliches in the first place.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump living off Obamas economy but one thing republicans do is drive the economy into a ditch much like Trump did to his businesses many times before Russian oligarchs bailed him out

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The sad thing is there are probably many deplorables who would get down and smell it if he asked them too.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    I'd love to see Trump take an IQ test. He's obviously dumb as a rock. Don Lemon would destroy him in any test of intelligence.

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What! you can't criticize the "KING". He has taken shots at Trump for at least a 2 years.
    Really! Don Lemon and CNN for credibility? The media has made out the "KING" as paying
    for the whole school. It's good that he put in one years shoe money in a eduction program
    for kids but give the tax payers who put in the other 75% of the cost of the school some credit also.
    I don't recall him giving the school district some credit for making his dream happen.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    The media has made out the "KING" as paying for the whole school. It's good that he put in one years shoe money in a eduction program for kids but give the tax payers who put in the other 75% of the cost of the school some credit also.
    You found out the financing of the school through the media.

Believe..I'l Have another Biernutz's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you didn't see the financing as a lead story on any newscast did you. How many days later
    after the "KING" got his face time.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    you didn't see the financing as a lead story on any newscast did you. How many days later after the "KING" got his face time.
    Every story I saw said it was a public school.

What is your beef here?

Dude did a good thing.

You're just ankle biting.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    Did people really think Lebron would be footing the entire (or most of) the bill? no wonder murikans elected trump tbh

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Every story I saw said it was a public school.

What is your beef here?

Dude did a good thing.

You're just ankle biting.
    Why didn't Lebron just dump the money into the system? Wouldn't that have been the best thing for the platform he espouses?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Why didn't Lebron just dump the money into the system? Wouldn't that have been the best thing for the platform he espouses?
    Nope, he worked with the public school system to get the program they wanted for at risk students.

You haven't actually read anything about this, have you?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope, he worked with the public school system to get the program they wanted for at risk students.

You haven't actually read anything about this, have you?
    "At risk" - Code for blacks.
    Racist Lebron
    Lebron not fully trustful of the "qualified professionals"

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "At risk" - Code for blacks.
    Racist Lebron
    Lebron not fully trustful of the "qualified professionals"
    Damn, derp goes full racist.

Well, it's good to know why you're so upset about it.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Virtue signaling king

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He did it for his do entary to overstate the value of athletes. Nothing more, nothing less. He might as well start taking a knee during the anthem and tell people he came to LA to compete for a le.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    He did it for his do entary to overstate the value of athletes. Nothing more, nothing less.
    Probably easier ways to go about it that don't cost $2 million a year.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Probably easier ways to go about it that don't cost $2 million a year.
    Tax write offs, media plugs, ad revenues and faux goodwill will bring a great return on det $2 million. He can always protest the anthem. That's free and he isnt a hack backup caliber player that won't cry and claim conspiracy when he cant land a gig.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Tax write offs, media plugs, ad revenues and faux goodwill will bring a great return on det $2 million. He can always protest the anthem. That's free and he isnt a hack backup caliber player that won't cry and claim conspiracy when he cant land a gig.
    It's $2 million per year.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's $2 million per year.
    For a dude who's gonna be a billionaire soon, that's nothing. Will cover some lost income to taxes.

I'm not saying he's a bad dude, Im saying it's not altruistic and it's a PR move more than a true philanthropic desire ala DRob or Dikembe. I think its neat but it coinciding with a do entary he produces about what athletes mean to their communities, which percentage wise is jack compared to what the communities and fans provide them (arenas, elitist lifestyles) is a farce and a testament to social inequity and how awful sycophancy is in our culture.

Thread Information