Mustafi is so ing atrocious.

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    ing re s, another penalty

My Team
    Valencia CF
    Post Count
    Arsenal just seemed lazy and going through the motions. Acting like they have a switch they could turn on at any moment.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Mustafi is so ing atrocious.
    Lacazette lost you 2 points. His incredibly lazy stupid pass led to the PK.

Now the Spurs only fall 1 pt behind after we take our MC thrashing. The goal difference should become atrocious however.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Lacazette lost you 2 points. His incredibly lazy stupid pass led to the PK.

Now the Spurs only fall 1 pt behind after we take our MC thrashing. The goal difference should become atrocious however.
    Laca, Iwobi were awful. Emery pulled a rested Ozil waaaay too soon. The Albanian brothers (Xhaka and Mustafi) and guaranteed to go full re at least once a game and they did. Overall, a point was more than fair - they'll get destroyed by Liverpool next week I predict.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    RIP

This is awful

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Very sad.

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count

I hope the field is in better shape than it looks. The EPL should be held to higher standards. If you're going to play NFL games in EPL stadiums, make sure that stadium isn't hosting a soccer game in the same week.
    Last edited by Hoops Czar; 10-29-2018 at 02:27 PM.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    My h Mahrez doing work on Tottenham as usual

That goal was for his former owner

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count

I hope the field is in better shape than it looks. The EPL should be held to higher standards. If you're going to play NFL games in EPL stadiums, make sure that stadium isn't hosting a soccer game in the same week.
    Uuuuhhh....

This game, as well as the first game this season, were supposed to be played in Tottenham’s new stadium. The stadium had some structural problems that must be fixed and still are not so Tottenham has rented Wembley. This is also why Spurs did not deal this summer. Stadium cost overruns. We don’t have oil money to burn. And we apparently write ty contracts with construction so that if structures are not in place and safe we get some sort o renumeration.

You have to think like a team that is 2nd tier with the money $, not like a MC fan.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    My h Mahrez doing work on Tottenham as usual

That goal was for his former owner
    That was ALL Sturridge.
    But a nice thought for the owner he walked from anyway.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Uuuuhhh....

This game, as well as the first game this season, were supposed to be played in Tottenham’s new stadium. The stadium had some structural problems that must be fixed and still are not so Tottenham has rented Wembley. This is also why Spurs did not deal this summer. Stadium cost overruns. We don’t have oil money to burn. And we apparently write ty contracts with construction so that if structures are not in place and safe we get some sort o renumeration.

You have to think like a team that is 2nd tier with the money $, not like a MC fan.
    There's really no excuse for the cluster that has been the stadium construction and delay. Tottenham isn't a poor club. And it seems like that's getting to Poch, by the sounds of his recent comments about (lack of) spending.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    There's really no excuse for the cluster that has been the stadium construction and delay. Tottenham isn't a poor club. And it seems like that's getting to Poch, by the sounds of his recent comments about (lack of) spending.
    I never said they were poor.
    But they are not close to MC. Or Arsenal. Arsenal and Chelsea both have more $ and larger fan bases than Tottenham in London. Even West Ham has more fans in London.

The stadium construction has cost Levy. He screwed up somewhere. He can’t just go release more oil money. Pooch just signed a big fat contract, he’s gonna have to be happy because his out clause will be prohibitive.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    That was ALL Sturridge.
    Lol

The owner tried to block him , he eventually caved.
    Mahrez had every reason to leave

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count
    Uuuuhhh....

Tottenham isn't hurting for money, they're just cheap. Do you live in London? If so, I would check your taxes to see how much of that stadium you're paying for.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mikeoza.../#4e9f965f45c8

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count
    That was ALL Sturridge.
    It was all Sterling and no offense to Mahrez but even I could have kicked that ball into the wide open net.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    It was all Sterling and no offense to Mahrez but even I could have kicked that ball into the wide open net.
    Agreed it was a tap in tbh.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Tottenham isn't hurting for money, they're just cheap. Do you live in London? If so, I would check your taxes to see how much of that stadium you're paying for.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/mikeoza.../#4e9f965f45c8
    They can’t spend like MC.
    Its not that hard.

Levy is not an oil Czar.
    No I don’t live in London.
    I have friends that do.

Its Levy’s fault for the stadium.
    But this team had its major contributors before Pooch. Kane,
    Vertonghen and Eriksen. So Levy did not do poorly with talent, Pooch made it work. The Spurs also have a group of players that get along as well, so that was not a problem.

That being said Levy must spend st some point. But we have to get the tricky good players like those above. Kane of corse was a gift Spur. We can’t just go buy a Mahrez. Levy has always been a bargain buyer like a lot of decent Italian teams. they can’t go PSG and hope it works. MC can. But the difference is they have Pep. Pep will pick players that listen to him. And then pay huge money. But he won’t just go get a Neymar unless he thinks he can change him.
    Last edited by pgardn; 10-30-2018 at 11:21 PM.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Yes it was. Correct.

I thought Pep made a nice change for him in that he had the goal keeper just go long to Sterling against Trippier instead of a work out from the back. The speed mismatch was huge. Sterling also should have scored in addition to the assist to Mahrez slam dunk. Spurs put MC some pressure in the 2nd half. Kane had a touch for a 1v.1 with the goalkeeper that was too heavy for this version of slower Harry.

MC is a very bad matchup for Spurs. Midfield is much more talented, especially with Eriksen and Ali held out till the 80th minute and both not quite ready.

Credit to Mahrez though for making the run and out-hustling Davies to the ball. Sterling made Trippier look like a fool. It was so easy.

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count
    Yes it was. Correct.

I thought Pep made a nice change for him in that he had the goal keeper just go long to Sterling against Trippier instead of a work out from the back. The speed mismatch was huge. Sterling also should have scored in addition to the assist to Mahrez slam dunk. Spurs put MC some pressure in the 2nd half. Kane had a touch for a 1v.1 with the goalkeeper that was too heavy for this version of slower Harry.

MC is a very bad matchup for Spurs. Midfield is much more talented, especially with Eriksen and Ali held out till the 80th minute and both not quite ready.

Credit to Mahrez though for making the run and out-hustling Davies to the ball. Sterling made Trippier look like a fool. It was so easy.
    Whatever happened to Son? Is he injured?

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Whatever happened to Son? Is he injured?
    No.

That is an interesting story.
    Lamella is now favored over Son since going healthy. Son is very a very nifty player but the physical nature of the reffing in the EPL has hurt Son at times. He gets pushed off the ball and loses a lot of 50/50s and Pooch hates that. It’s why he loves Deli Ali. Ali has a mean streak as does Lamella, Son does not. Imo this hurts Son in Pooch’s eyes.

Kane is also difficult to push off the ball thus a favorite. Pooch is the reason Mousse Dembele is still in the EPL. He is very strong with the ball, but without endurance, age... No way does Dembele see the field with MC, Liverpool, ....

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count
    No.

That is an interesting story.
    Lamella is now favored over Son since going healthy. Son is very a very nifty player but the physical nature of the reffing in the EPL has hurt Son at times. He gets pushed off the ball and loses a lot of 50/50s and Pooch hates that. It’s why he loves Deli Ali. Ali has a mean streak as does Lamella, Son does not. Imo this hurts Son in Pooch’s eyes.

Kane is also difficult to push off the ball thus a favorite. Pooch is the reason Mousse Dembele is still in the EPL. He is very strong with the ball, but without endurance, age... No way does Dembele see the field with MC, Liverpool, ....
    Son was always crafty in the box. I always feared him more than Kane for some reason. Either way, Tottenham put up a good fight on a less than desirable, rock hard field. David Silva had a chance to put the game away and somehow couldn't handle the sitter and it almost came back to bite City. The field actually may have spared City from a tie. Tottenham has a shot at top 4 imo.

Also, just putting this out there. Mendy might be the worst defender in the EPL. He nearly handed Tottenham the game all by himself.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Son was always crafty in the box. I always feared him more than Kane for some reason. Either way, Tottenham put up a good fight on a less than desirable, rock hard field. David Silva had a chance to put the game away and somehow couldn't handle the sitter and it almost came back to bite City. The field actually may have spared City from a tie. Tottenham has a shot at top 4 imo.

Also, just putting this out there. Mendy might be the worst defender in the EPL. He nearly handed Tottenham the game all by himself.
    Silva with a pass back in front of the goal as well. Silva is deferring a whole lot more, it might be time. I was always a huge fan of his. Great team player. MC could have had a # of goals. They are just better.

Thread Information