Page 9 of 28 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast
    Should I play the lottery and take Chelsea with the huge MoneyLine?

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Salah 10 goals. 0 penalties and 0 free kicks.

Kane 8 Goals 8 penalties.

Is kane even a top 10 striker.

Po should just play with a false 9.

No more white brits playing time handouts.
    Overrated Englishman per par

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    That Torreira buy

Horrendous display otherwise, despite idiot linesman decision on 'offside' goal. Please, sell Iwobi, Xhaka, Mustafi, Kolasenac and Holding ASAP.

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Like you watch him enough to say that...

He could go anywhere for huge bucks.
    You cant think of another, seriously?
    De Gea was atrocious in the world cup after having an argument for being the best keeper in the world. He was one of the worst GK's in the tournament. That's a huge drop off. He's also been poor in league play this season.

Liverpool have been getting better but year after year without trophies despite endless praise is a bit bizarre. I'm not even convinced this year's team is better than last season's. They're better defensively but Mane and Firminio were beter last year. Salah had a great game today.

For liverpool it's always "next year is our year"

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Like you watch him enough to say that...

He could go anywhere for huge bucks.
    You cant think of another, seriously?
    Just because a goalie can be sold for a lot of money doesn't make him good wtf

He's been routinely criticized all year and rightfully so.

Compare De Gea's level now and where he was a year ago and the drop off has been pretty big.

Watch him more often and you'll see what I'm talking about. He's conceded 25 goals on the season so far.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Actually watch him, it's fairly obvious.
    Last edited by Amuseddaysleeper; 12-08-2018 at 12:26 PM.

Should I play the lottery and take Chelsea with the huge MoneyLine?
    Whats the moneyline?

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    That Torreira buy

Horrendous display otherwise, despite idiot linesman decision on 'offside' goal. Please, sell Iwobi, Xhaka, Mustafi, Kolasenac and Holding ASAP.
    Not their best game today, but full credit to Emery for the season Arsenal have been having so far.

That Torreira buy

Mustafi and Xhaka are their Mills and Forbes on Arsenal Twitter

Whats the moneyline?
    It was something like +265 earlier, I didn't take it..

Took the draw at +255 instead, pure gambling..I'm up huge this morning, only lost the Arsenal match, might as well gamble

Compare De Gea's level now and where he was a year ago and the drop off has been pretty big.

Watch him more often and you'll see what I'm talking about. He's conceded 25 goals on the season so far.

You have no idea what you're talking about. Actually watch him, it's fairly obvious.
    It was something like +265 earlier, I didn't take it..

Took the draw at +255 instead, pure gambling..I'm up huge this morning, only lost the Arsenal match, might as well gamble
    Damn should have taken that moneyline

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Did you quote me on accident apalisoc_9?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Lol Pep

Wow Turkish just tore the violent, radical right nazi extremiest newspapers and newoutlets in the UK a new one...

Real at arsenal fan tv

Claude and ty has t been the same since wenger left. Still entertaining and still love ty wearing the same outfit but still.

Ty is a legend.

Ina world of hype, we win IronMexican's Avatar
    My Team
    Liverpool FC
    Post Count
    Jesus Christ, you're ing late. We're already 2 matchdays away from that match.

Liverpool BTW. Most hyped no-trophy team I've ever seen.
    sorry

top of the table!

And never forget that 2012 Carling Cup

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count

Hes conceded. You watch him f up with players he never plays with, and see one replay, and consider him spoiled and done. The guy is capable of making saves that NO other keeper gets close to. The team he plays for has a porous defense. He has old men in front of him with a manager too stubborn to actually try to win in a different way. Their goal is under assault.

He’s conceded... bs...

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Salah 10 goals. 0 penalties and 0 free kicks.

Kane 8 Goals 8 penalties.

Is kane even a top 10 striker.

Po should just play with a false 9.

No more white brits playing time handouts.
    Kane has 14 goals and the only reason Spurs still have a minute chance in the champions league.

And good try with attempting to make it look like all his goals came via penalty. Your stats...
    He is still an excellent striker and has become a much better passer even though PL teams try and double him every game. He has opened up room for guys like Son and Lamella. He is undoubtedly slower from all those ankle injuries.

Watch the games. Your comments are ludicrous. And Kane plays a completely different type of game than Salah. But I like the timing of your bringing him up immediately after a hat trick! I will like Salah even if a dunderhead like you like him as well.

My Man Raheem Sterling destroying the brit press. If i was king of the world, id remove all white people from press. Lie, cheat and lie and propaganda is all they ever do.

https://www.instagram.com/p/BrKYvF3g...5lapJ5L_dsO_yU

Go get em raheem.

Funny how Raheem is playing at the same level if not better than Kevin de bruyne last year with 8 goals and a tons of assist yet no one talks about him...

Just funny to me. I'm glad salah won last year tbh.

Hope the Pakis take over England for the lols.2

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Got to give pep credit for playing sterling.
    He is incredibly disruptive to the defense. Even though his goal scoring touch is not the greatest. He is fast has a good change of direction pays and plays hard the whole time. People griped about him playing for England because he would miss goals but he also played a very crucial role and putting them on the front foot and helping the attack. Most important player on the England team in my opinion.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    City dominated Chelsea , but they fumbled the ball a lot when in scoring position

Chelsea didn’t

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Cech just won his job back, and boy they need to release Koscielny ASAP. He sucked before tearing his Achilles.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    That Arsenal defense. Imagine allowing 3 goals to a relegation side

Their attack can't produce enough either and has been riding this fluky streak last few games. The own goals vs United, the deflection today.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Koscielny is back

That Arsenal defense. Imagine allowing 3 goals to a relegation side

Their attack can't produce enough either and has been riding this fluky streak last few games. The own goals vs United, the deflection today.
    Oh man. This means AFTV is back to regular programming.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    It looks like Arsenal is back on the menu boys!

Thread Information