Page 123 of 361 FirstFirst ... 2373113119120121122123124125126127133173223 ... LastLast
Results 3,051 to 3,075 of 9004
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    He’s so ing stupid. The reading comprehension of an average schnauzer puppy
    i'm the dumb one huh mr. conspiracy theorist? lmao 2+ yrs and counting of dip s like yourself crying RUSSIA! you're so ing pathetic.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, a piece of trumper that is scared of your own shadow. You know there is nothing good about you. Your soul is dog . You hate yourself for being such a weak pussy, and you project that out into the world.

Problem is you’re dumb as . No ability to formulate a single independent thought of your own, so you depend on others to give you your opinions. You gravitated to the group that wants to punish the people that you’re afraid of. You know they’re better than you, and it drives you crazy.

You know you’re . Instead of striving to do better, you bury yourself in white nationalism, because you envy their brand of cowardice, and wish you had any ing friends that would help you when getting your ass kicked by any random Mexican or black person.
    if the above isn't proof enough that bonerchamp is unhinged then i have no clue what would.

let's dissect this for a second...

i'm a trumper you say huh? let me reiterate once again for the slow one out there that i never voted for trump, never donated to his campaign, never tried to convince anyone to be a trumper, nor do i follow his every move. i voted for obama twice but...

so there's nothing good about me, my soul is dog , and i hate myself it seems... hahaha! i'm such a bad person with a dark soul just projecting logical reality wherever i go!

you think i follow the crowd huh? you think i have no opinions of my own? you're just upset most see you in the same light as the dip re that you are. it's not my problem we all come up with the same conclusion; look within your own dog soul and fix yourself why don't ya.

now for the good part. i bury myself in white nationalism? hahahahahahahahahahaha! wtf are you on? this is the best show i've witnessed ever; the total collapse of the mind in real time while you slip further and further into psychosis.

keep it coming because you are pure entertainment!

ps: i've never had my ass kicked by anyone... but i have been in a ring with plenty of people something i bet you can't lay claim to.

Done with the NBA
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Alright. So what about white nationalism that has taken over the party of trump?
    "Nationwide, there are still an estimated 3,000 Klan members and unaffiliated people who "identify with Klan ideology," according to the ADL."

These people are irrelevant. Racism has been on a massive decline. It moronic to say it has taken over anything. That being said if Dem politicians are going to roam the streets and berate people for being white and nobody says anything about the blatant racism then it will breathe life into it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Nationwide, there are still an estimated 3,000 Klan members and unaffiliated people who "identify with Klan ideology," according to the ADL."

These people are irrelevant. Racism has been on a massive decline. It moronic to say it has taken over anything. That being said if Dem politicians are going to roam the streets and berate people for being white and nobody says anything about the blatant racism then it will breathe life into it.
    these people are idiots man. plain and simple they are bitter weak males!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    as well pav, how many trumpers do you come into contact with daily or know personally? i meet plenty and nothing you've said here has described not even 1 of them. you have no clue and speak out your ass daily. you're a ing hack just like i have said over and over again. you're a faux intellectual whose ego has gotten the best of you.
    I know dozens of them. Some are just adorably gullible. Others just use politics as an opportunity to be mean and make themselves feel better. Some are flat out racist assholes.

Which is you?

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count

claiming you have to be a klan member to be racist.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know dozens of them. Some are just adorably gullible. Others just use politics as an opportunity to be mean and make themselves feel better. Some are flat out racist assholes.

Which is you?
    None of the above... which one are you tbh? I can play your stupid game of throwing to the wall too and hoping it sticks.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    None of the above... which one are you tbh? I can play your stupid game of throwing to the wall too and hoping it sticks.
    I'm not a Trumpista so I'm not any of those by definition.

Are you on drugs right now?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yeah, a piece of trumper that is scared of your own shadow. You know there is nothing good about you. Your soul is dog . You hate yourself for being such a weak pussy, and you project that out into the world.

Problem is you’re dumb as . No ability to formulate a single independent thought of your own, so you depend on others to give you your opinions. You gravitated to the group that wants to punish the people that you’re afraid of. You know they’re better than you, and it drives you crazy.

You know you’re . Instead of striving to do better, you bury yourself in white nationalism, because you envy their brand of cowardice, and wish you had any ing friends that would help you when getting your ass kicked by any random Mexican or black person.

uh

yup

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm not a Trumpista so I'm not any of those by definition.

You're the one on drugs pav. You claim whatever you'd like about myself and others and act like your claims are valid. You're an egotystical got and a trumper imo!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    You're the one on drugs pav. You claim whatever you'd like about myself and others and act like your claims are valid. You're an egotystical got and a trumper imo!
    You didn't answer the question.

Are you on drugs right now? You're having trouble understanding simple sentences.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Look at the s up top sucking each other off because they're both weak males with weaker jabs and no bra8ns whatsoever. SpursHomer and BonerChamp are a match made in liberal utopia weak male feminist heaven.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Look at the s up top sucking each other off because they're both weak males with weaker jabs and no bra8ns whatsoever. SpursHomer and BonerChamp are a match made in liberal utopia weak male feminist heaven.
    Do you consider yourself a strong, powerful male?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You didn't answer the question.

Are you on drugs right now? You're having trouble understanding simple sentences.
    Your questions are as dumb as you are pav. Let us see all them psychomeds you're on even though you say otherwise. Lol you ing nut.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you consider yourself a strong, powerful male?
    Mentally, yes... physically, I'm no hulk hogan but i work with my hands, build , etc... man you probably have no idea how to do nor any interest anyhow. You are the very def of a weak male pav.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Pav you nag nag nag dudes here... nagging is a trait and well you're a .

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Your questions are as dumb as you are pav. Let us see all them psychomeds you're on even though you say otherwise. Lol you ing nut.
    Nope. No drugs at all.

Yes or no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. No drugs at all.

Yes or no.
    No and you're still a ing idiot faux intellectual you egotystical got.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Btw i know plenty of pill poppers who claim their drugs aren't "drugs" too. If you're not on any you should be.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    No and you're still a ing idiot faux intellectual you egotystical got.
    I'm no intellectual at all and never claimed to be.

Btw i know plenty of pill poppers who claim their drugs aren't "drugs" too. If you're not on any you should be.
    Which drugs should I be on, Dr. Drug User?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm no intellectual at all and never claimed to be.

which drugs should I be on, doctor?
    Lmao you need some pills for your ass!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Lmao you need some pills for your ass!
    What pills, Dr. Drug User?

You're the expert.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What pills, Dr. Drug User?

You're the expert.
    pills for your ass! Druggy!

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    pills for your ass! Druggy!
    What drugs are in " pills" Dr. Drug User?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What drugs are in " pills" Dr. Drug User?
    i'm such a druggy! what cons utes a "druggy" pav? you've never put in words your formal definition of which you have none. what drugs do i do pav? list them all!

The er can’t read
    as if claiming i'm on drugs is even a real attempt at conversing. funny you think i don't comprehend much around here but let me tell you what; i don't care for stupid asinine questions of which your boyfriend asks over and over again like the child that he is.

you on the other hand are just a ing re and you prove it daily.

Thread Information