Page 175 of 361 FirstFirst ... 75125165171172173174175176177178179185225275 ... LastLast
Results 4,351 to 4,375 of 9004
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Angry brown woman.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Even Fredo grimaced

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    It ain't Antifa, that's for sure.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    at what, police departments doing the bidding of private companies?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    disliking the outlet isn't a refutation of the primary reporting

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "CNN’s Angela Rye tells Republican Patrick Griffin: “The greatest terrorist group in this country are white men. White men who think like you. That is the greatest terrorist threat in this country”

CNN is now claiming that Republicans are “the greatest terrorist threat”

duh Is there any argument that they aren't?

Repug policies, as dictated by their BigDonor, results in increasing 10Ks of human deaths every year, and now they're going after endangered (and non-endangered) species.

The yearly Repug body count in 100s times more than a few of you rightwinnutjob haters slaughtering churches, synagogues, gay nightclubs, etc, etc.

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    "CNN’s Angela Rye tells Republican Patrick Griffin: “The greatest terrorist group in this country are white men. White men who think like you. That is the greatest terrorist threat in this country”

CNN is now claiming that Republicans are “the greatest terrorist threat”

duh Is there any argument that they aren't?

Repug policies, as dictated by their BigDonor, results in increasing 10Ks of human deaths every year, and now they're going after endangered (and non-endangered) species.

The yearly Repug body count in 100s times more than a few of you rightwinnutjob haters slaughtering churches, synagogues, gay nightclubs, etc, etc.

Please. That chick is always on the rag. Just another perpetually angry black woman.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Ungrateful darkies.

How dare they resent their second class status in the US racial caste system -- they're lucky to have it!

notthewordsofonewhokneels Thread's Avatar
    My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Ungrateful darkies.

How dare they resent their second class status in the US racial caste system -- they're lucky to have it!
    Please. They've been doted upon since the '60's & still need to be doted upon 1/2 century+ on.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    funny how much of a race baiting re ryan is as she straightens and conditions her hair to resemble that of a white woman.

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    So April Ryan isn't in hot water at all.

Qhris

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    funny how much of a race baiting re ryan is as she straightens and conditions her hair to resemble that of a white woman.
    Oh you mean like how you grew your hair long like a white woman

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    right, what the does that even mean? of course cuckles is illogical. racistBlaKKKe is such a weak pos.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    right, what the does that even mean? of course cuckles is illogical. racistBlaKKKe is such a weak pos.
    He's so dumb

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Most disappointing was the fact that of the more than 400 teachers attending the workshop, not one teacher challenged Essa’s denigration of Christianity or attacks on America.
    Maybe the teachers weren't offended.

LOL propaganda by press release.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Thomas More Law Center (TMLC) is a Christian, conservative, nonprofit, public interest law firm based in Ann Arbor, Michigan, and active throughout the United States.[3] According to its website, its goals are to "preserve America's Judeo-Christian heritage, defend the religious freedom of Christians, restore time-honored moral and family values, protect the sanc y of human life, and promote a strong national defense and a free and sovereign United States of America."[4][5]
    The Thomas More Law Center is active in social issues such as opposing same-sex marriage,[6] abortion,[7] and provisions of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act[8] and the HHS Mandate.[9] The Law Center has been involved, often unsuccessfully, in high-profile cases including the litigation of the Dover, Pennsylvania intelligent design case,[10] the defense of Lt Col Jeffrey Chessani against misconduct allegations stemming from the November 2005 Haditha incident,[11] and the Law Center's federal lawsuit against the US Government regarding the cons utionality of the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act and the Individual Mandate.[8] The Law Center also litigates cases related to the defense of Christians and anti-abortion activists,[12] and has successfully defended the use of dark money in American elections.[13]
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thomas_More_Law_Center

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    STOP THE PRESSES: Christian, conservative AF non-profit objects to teacher training with non-Christian themes and defended a Marine commander who turned his head while his subordinates slaughtered civilians in Haditha.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair, Chris and the TMLC are probably just happy that Americans slaughtered Iraqis, because...wait, what did Iraq do to us to warrant an invasion?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair, Chris and the TMLC are probably just happy that Americans slaughtered Iraqis, because...wait, what did Iraq do to us to warrant an invasion?
    Those like yourself are so ing dumb and emotionally wrecked.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Those like yourself are so ing dumb and emotionally wrecked.
    You're the one who wishes death daily on Muslims and any poster who happens to disagree with you. The unrestrained vehemence and rage in yoir posts makes you seem not totally emotionally stable, so there may be some degree of projection there.

Btw, what's your take on why we invaded Iraq? Did Iraq do something to deserve it?
    Last edited by Winehole23; 08-24-2019 at 12:39 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're the one who wishes death daily on Muslims and any poster who happens to disagree with you. The unrestrained vehemence and rage in yoir posts makes you seem not totally emotionally stable, so there may be some degree of projection there.

Btw, what's your take on why we invaded Iraq? Did Iraq do something to deserve it?
    the excuses you losers make for yourselves is comedic at best.

show me where i wish death daily on you posters let alone muslims. i have never wished death of muslims though i have said numerous times that i don't trust them. you can cry all you'd like about me sarcastically telling pav, bd24, blake, and the like to act like lemmings and jump off a cliff or you can pull your big girl panties up and stop looking so pathetic; it's your choice.

where'd this stupid iraq bull come from anyhow? oh yeah, you made a blanket statement you can't back up and now you're using pav's playbook. you s are all the same damn losers i pegged yall for years ago.

Thread Information