Page 195 of 361 FirstFirst ... 95145185191192193194195196197198199205245295 ... LastLast
Results 4,851 to 4,875 of 9004
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nope. i know what i have heard it to be called but i ain't saying it.

people who are scared of guns as a form of self protection.
    I own a 9mm, .40, a BAR, and an AR-10. When there are 6 people in masks outside the dumbass move is to come out brandishing. You're hoping they are unarmed and scare away.

Hope is not a plan.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I own a 9mm, .40, a BAR, and an AR-10. When there are 6 people in masks outside the dumbass move is to come out brandishing. You're hoping they are unarmed and scare away.

Hope is not a plan.
    with the mental handicaps you posses from past experiences in your college days and not doing nothing into your late 30's i doubt a gun(s) in your hand is a wise idea.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    with the mental handicaps you posses from past experiences in your college days and not doing nothing into your late 30's i doubt a gun(s) in your hand is a wise idea.
    Story time is fun but like I said coming out alone brandishing a shotgun when there are 6 masked men waiting is stupid. You like the idea. It is what it is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Story time is fun but like I said coming out alone brandishing a shotgun when there are 6 masked men waiting is stupid. You like the idea. It is what it is.
    it's called sarcasm(the shotgun... not you being a 37 yr old loser living with mom and dad) you ing re

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Qhris fantasizing about the plot of a tier horror movie because his actual life is pathetic

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    it's called sarcasm(the shotgun... not you being a 37 yr old loser living with mom and dad) you ing re
    Sarcasm implies a double meaning, dolt. What did you really mean when you said/cheered on that they should be met at the door by a shotgun?

I'm not going to hold my breath and await story time as you deflect from your stupidity.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sarcasm implies a double meaning, dolt. What did you really mean when you said/cheered on that they should be met at the door by a shotgun?

I'm not going to hold my breath and await story time as you deflect from your stupidity.
    i meant it as a joke tbh but you're an idiot and here we are many posts later rehashing the same tired petty . you're such a ing that no one has to justify anything to you no matter how much you think you deserve an explanation over nothing whatsoever.

until next time you 37 yr old, living with mom and dad, still crying over your 1 ex back 20 yrs ago, mr. faux intellectual.

btw, what are you doing for your birthday coming up? celebrating with a custom cake from mom? gonna share it with your loser mid-life crisis ed up junkie sister?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    broken record weirdo personal attacks

No, kori isn't mad at all....

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    broken record weirdo personal attacks

No, kori isn't mad at all....
    Muh loophole

Neutered Chump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Another broken record.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same loophole.

Neutered Chump

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Same record.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still neutered.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still derp.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Still psychotic.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Wow it's pretty rare I agree with you but okay story time.

I have a friend who lives in the country, like down a long dirt road to get to his property country. So late one night he's woken up by flashlights shining on his house from his gate. So he puts a .357 in his coat pocket and grabs his shotgun to go investigate. He gets met by two sheriffs pointing their guns at him yelling to put the gun down. He puts the shotgun down but forgets he has a .357 in his pocket cause he's freaked out. So then he's talking to the cops and they're telling him they had a 911 call from his house with no message when one of the cops spots the gun in pocket yells "gun" which gets him grabbed and cuffed while they check out his house. Long story short apparently his cat managed to dial 911 while laying on the phone.

Moral of the story #1
    Don't go outside brandishing a gun when you don't know what you're dealing with

Moral of the story #2
    Be white if you ignore moral of the story #1.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i meant it as a joke tbh but you're an idiot and here we are many posts later rehashing the same tired petty . you're such a ing that no one has to justify anything to you no matter how much you think you deserve an explanation over nothing whatsoever.

until next time you 37 yr old, living with mom and dad, still crying over your 1 ex back 20 yrs ago, mr. faux intellectual.

btw, what are you doing for your birthday coming up? celebrating with a custom cake from mom? gonna share it with your loser mid-life crisis ed up junkie sister?
    So then it wasn't sarcasm and there was no double meaning. You often struggle with the meaning of intermediate words. Your functional vocabulary is around the 8th grade level.

You were going for the internet macho thing advocating confronting 6 masked people you don't know with a shotgun. At least you understand it's stupid now. Took long enough.

So far you have my age wrong, my birthday wrong, my parentage wrong, my home wrong, my siblings wrong, my employment wrong, etc. Knowing your dumbass you are likely trolling whoever you think I am on social media or the like. You really should confront "me"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So then it wasn't sarcasm and there was no double meaning. You often struggle with the meaning of intermediate words. Your functional vocabulary is around the 8th grade level.

You were going for the internet macho thing advocating confronting 6 masked people you don't know with a shotgun. At least you understand it's stupid now. Took long enough.

So far you have my age wrong, my birthday wrong, my parentage wrong, my home wrong, my siblings wrong, my employment wrong, etc. Knowing your dumbass you are likely trolling whoever you think I am on social media or the like. You really should confront "me"
    i troll no one, you troll. your assumptions and lies about me are quite the show of false bravado to say the least. as well, i don't even play on facebook or any other social media platform except here on ST. you're just a faux intellectual blow hard.

and i doubt i got you wrong. keep hiding behind that screen name you ing pussy!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i troll no one, you troll. your assumptions and lies about me are quite the show of false bravado to say the least. as well, i don't even play on facebook or any other social media platform except here on ST. you're just a faux intellectual blow hard.

and i doubt i got you wrong. keep hiding behind that screen name you ing pussy!
    Assumptions? I saw it all firsthand, dim.

You begged for weed.
    You couldn't pay $5 for the keg charge and got kicked out from our party.
    You badmouth your friends behind their backs.
    I never saw you with a girl.

Now you try to act macho on a message board and deduce the wrong guy all because you are of below average intelligence.

you don't even know how to use the "it was just sarcasm" dodge correctly. You think that coming out with a gun against 6 masked people is a good idea.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Instead of condemning creepy leftists for doxxing and harassing a gay Asian man, you guys are arguing over hypothetically scaring them off with a shotgun. Smh

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Assumptions? I saw it all firsthand, dim.

You begged for weed.
    You couldn't pay $5 for the keg charge and got kicked out from our party.
    You badmouth your friends behind their backs.
    I never saw you with a girl.

Now you try to act macho on a message board and deduce the wrong guy all because you are of below average intelligence.

you don't even know how to use the "it was just sarcasm" dodge correctly. You think that coming out with a gun against 6 masked people is a good idea.
    i never attended a keg party til i was in college.

as for begging for weed... yeah bro i'm going to have to give it a no.

everything else is just the cherry on top of more stupid pathetic lies from a stupid pathetic pussy name fuzzylumpkins.

anything else pussy?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i never attended a keg party til i was in college.

as for begging for weed... yeah bro i'm going to have to give it a no.

everything else is just the cherry on top of more stupid pathetic lies from a stupid pathetic pussy name fuzzylumpkins.

anything else pussy?
    So you admit to the lack of a girl and betraying your friends. Nice.

I have no idea what other keg parties you did or did not attend. I just know that we kicked you out of ours. You couldn't mooch off of others and you were on your way.

And you used to ask me to front you nickel bags and dimes with beanie in hand.

and you really need to come up with better digs than pussy and . It makes you look like an ignorant fool when that is all you ever come with. Try to do better for once, Joey.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So you admit to the lack of a girl and betraying your friends. Nice.

I have no idea what other keg parties you did or did not attend. I just know that we kicked you out of ours. You couldn't mooch off of others and you were on your way.

And you used to ask me to front you nickel bags and dimes with beanie in hand.

and you really need to come up with better digs than pussy and . It makes you look like an ignorant fool when that is all you ever come with. Try to do better for once, Joey.
    i admit to the fact that you're just a straight up pathological liar is all. lies you've concocted as if they actually happened 20+ yrs ago... it's quite pathetic.

of course you have no idea what "other" keg parties i attended because i didn't attend even 1 keg party during my HS days; not 1! you can go on all day and claim i was just some poor alcoholic but i wasn't and i didn't drink beer at all til i was in my 20's and in college. to be frank, i didn't even go to house parties during my HS years so what party was that again that i couldn't pay $5 for beer that i wouldn't had drank anyhow?

here's some bigger questions for you. what yr of HS did we meet? and why do you continue to lie about me while hiding behind an anonymous screen name?

as well, your mooching weed stories are quite funny tbh. you've got quite the imagination fuzzy.

idc what you think about my digs you pussy .

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i admit to the fact that you're just a straight up pathological liar is all. lies you've concocted as if they actually happened 20+ yrs ago... it's quite pathetic.

of course you have no idea what "other" keg parties i attended because i didn't attend even 1 keg party during my HS days; not 1! you can go on all day and claim i was just some poor alcoholic but i wasn't and i didn't drink beer at all til i was in my 20's and in college. to be frank, i didn't even go to house parties during my HS years so what party was that again that i couldn't pay $5 for beer that i wouldn't had drank anyhow?

here's some bigger questions for you. what yr of HS did we meet? and why do you continue to lie about me while hiding behind an anonymous screen name?

as well, your mooching weed stories are quite funny tbh. you've got quite the imagination fuzzy.

idc what you think about my digs you pussy .
    I've already demonstrated that I knew you. You melted down and doxxed the out of yourself afterward. I have zero reason to tell you more. It's funny watching you use that pea brain of yours to figure out who I am.

It is cool that you at least do not deny you backstab friends and cannot find a date.

As for the rest, it's what I recall. You certainly protest too much to be believable.

I get that you don't care. You don't care that you look like a moron. More fun for me. And I am hardly the only one that points that out either. You get it all over the place.

Thread Information