Page 341 of 361 FirstFirst ... 241291331337338339340341342343344345351 ... LastLast
Results 8,501 to 8,525 of 9004
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool story bro... Now go google and stop bugging the out of me already lawyer.
    i did.

still have no clue what you were talking about

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i did.

still have no clue what you were talking about
    And I still don't give a bro. I literally don't care for this back and forth with you ever SR. Just go pretend to be friends with the other dumb s like yourself here and leave me the alone already.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And I still don't give a bro. I literally don't care for this back and forth with you ever SR. Just go pretend to be friends with the other dumb s like yourself here and leave me the alone already.
    thats cool bro

but i have a curious mind, if you make up, i'm going to ask about it, in case i'm actually misinformed . hasn't seemed to be the case so far, but i'm always open to being proven wrong

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    thats cool bro

but i have a curious mind, if you make up, i'm going to ask about it, in case i'm actually misinformed . hasn't seemed to be the case so far, but i'm always open to being proven wrong
    You're a ing idiot bro... You literally have no clue about Biden's background with his home wrecking wife who used to be his kids babysitter before his ol' lady died in a tragic car wreck? Again, go yourself you egotistical narcissist.

If you need someone to talk to create an alt.

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Did kori just say the babysitter killed Biden's wife?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You're a ing idiot bro... You literally have no clue about Biden's background with his home wrecking wife who used to be his kids babysitter before his ol' lady died in a tragic car wreck? Again, go yourself you egotistical narcissist.

If you need someone to talk to create an alt.
    no, i've literally never heard this claim. but now that you've given details, i was able to google it.

this ?

https://www.reuters.com/article/uk-f...-idUSKBN29W2MP

https://www.politifact.com/factcheck...r-joe-bidens-/

https://apnews.com/article/fact-chec...ent:9928835790

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact that you bring up the same re ed outlets that act as arbiters of truth when they constantly deceive, spread disinfo, and "debunk" conspiracies only to be proven wrong time and time again is exactly why I don't give a about you. What were all those same outlets saying about those who through out the China Virus origin theory and what are they saying now?

Fact checkers are as clueless as you are. You probably think Biden loves everyone, is a Scranton kid, and wants the best for our nation too.

With all that said, I still don't care for you or this back and forth with you. off bro and go bug other people here on ST that want to play your silly games. If I'm wrong about then I am wrong but neither your opinion about me nor your opinion about what I say here means to me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact that you bring up the same re ed outlets that act as arbiters of truth when they constantly deceive, spread disinfo, and "debunk" conspiracies only to be proven wrong time and time again is exactly why I don't give a about you. What were all those same outlets saying about those who through out the China Virus origin theory and what are they saying now?

Fact checkers are as clueless as you are. You probably think Biden loves everyone, is a Scranton kid, and wants the best for our nation too.

With all that said, I still don't care for you or this back and forth with you. off bro and go bug other people here on ST that want to play your silly games. If I'm wrong about then I am wrong but neither your opinion about me nor your opinion about what I say here means to me.
    give me a good source backing your claim

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The fact that you bring up the same re ed outlets that act as arbiters of truth when they constantly deceive, spread disinfo, and "debunk" conspiracies only to be proven wrong time and time again
    Yea, I don't take any of them seriously at this point.
    They've been exposed as shills and their people couldn't tell the truth about groundbreaking matters if they wanted to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yea, I don't take any of them seriously at this point.
    They've been exposed as shills and their people couldn't tell the truth about groundbreaking matters if they wanted to.
    It's hilarious how this Lab Leak Theory all of a sudden became a thing when it's been a thing for well over a year now in other circles that exclude MSM and their talking points. Conspiracy theory this and conspiracy theory that just means look over here not over there for these s bags in the establishment and their cons uents who shill for them. them all!

It's a conspiracy theory that Biden gave the eulogy for HRC's mentor a known klansman too... Lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    give me a good source backing your claim
    I don't owe you bro. You're not family nor a friend of mine so who the do you think you are expecting anything from me? Don't like what I have to say then kindly off already! IDGAF what you think of me or what I say here yet you continue on as if I should and that's the problem with egotistical dumb s like yourself SR.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's hilarious how this Lab Leak Theory all of a sudden became a thing when it's been a thing for well over a year now in other circles that exclude MSM and their talking points. Conspiracy theory this and conspiracy theory that just means look over here not over there for these s bags in the establishment and their cons uents who shill for them. them all!

It's a conspiracy theory that Biden gave the eulogy for HRC's mentor a known klansman too... Lol
    You see one groundbreaking story after another like this ignored by chumpette-approved media.
    They're the enemy of the people.

https://worthypolitics.com/bombs ...-the-election/

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They're the enemy of the people.
    Definitely and so are their minions who walk amongst us as their legion of brown shirts.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don't owe you bro. You're not family nor a friend of mine so who the do you think you are expecting anything from me? Don't like what I have to say then kindly off already! IDGAF what you think of me or what I say here yet you continue on as if I should and that's the problem with egotistical dumb s like yourself SR.
    yeah... you just make up

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    yeah... you just make up
    Cool story bro and I still don't give a what you say regardless. You literally mean nothing to me SR. You're nothing more than a who loves to bike ankles; you're a chihuahua bro. Go pester someone else who gives a about pussified men like you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cool story bro and I still don't give a what you say regardless. You literally mean nothing to me SR. You're nothing more than a who loves to bike ankles; you're a chihuahua bro. Go pester someone else who gives a about pussified men like you.
    idgaf what "i mean to you"

i just know that you post made up here all the time

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp and kori's folie à deux

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    idgaf what "i mean to you"

i just know that you post made up here all the time
    Again cool story bro but why's it bother you so much what I do here? Serious question. Last time I checked your name isn't Kori nor LJ so what beef do you actually got SR?

You cry over what I say here but nothing about your darlings in the MSM, the politicians you put in office, et al so what gives?

Go cry to your paralegal if you need a shoulder bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Again cool story bro but why's it bother you so much what I do here? Serious question. Last time I checked your name isn't Kori nor LJ so what beef do you actually got SR?

You cry over what I say here but nothing about your darlings in the MSM, the politicians you put in office, et al so what gives?

Go cry to your paralegal if you need a shoulder bro.
    im laughing, bro

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Awesome because I've been laughing at you too ever since I first noticed you here on ST.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Awesome because I've been laughing at you too

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cuckold Blake jumping in to ankle bite. Par.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Cuckold Blake jumping in to ankle bite. Par.
    Literally no one gives a about Blake or what he has to say. I wish him the best but he deserves the worst.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Literally no one gives a about Blake or what he has to say. I wish him the best but he deserves the worst.
    Well, another dude ing your wife right in front of you is about as worst as it gets.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, another dude ing your wife right in front of you is about as worst as it gets.
    him and the whole lot of them tbh. Bunch of weak s they all are!

Thread Information