Page 356 of 361 FirstFirst ... 256306346352353354355356357358359360 ... LastLast
Results 8,876 to 8,900 of 9004
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Antifa double agents led callow patriots into a trap, how insidious...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And pipelines.

Why did you leave out pipelines, Qhris?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And pipelines.

Why did you leave out pipelines, Qhris?
    Or qchrisy refuses to see issue because some red states are business friendly and the race of the aggrieved.

Tennessee Farmers Forced to Fight for Their Land Against Eminent Domain

Here is yet another story about a government using eminent domain to steal property from its citizens. In this case, the state of Tennessee is seeking to seize land from farmers in order to benefit a private business.

About a year ago, Ford Motor Company began building an electric truck plant in BlueOval City, a rural area of west Tennessee. It was met with optimism from the community at the prospect of having new jobs for residents. The government was enthused about the idea of having another source of tax revenue and made generous offers to the company to establish its plant in the state.

Now, Tennessee’s government is seeking to acquire land to build a roadway to offer better access to the plant.

Marvin Sanderlin, a local farmer who owns 400 acres of land, told the news outlet that he was happy about the new plant, but the state has sued him to acquire 10 acres as it “lies in the path of a planned roadway” that would connect the facility to the nearby interstate highway. The government is offering him only $3,750 per acre, which he says is “unheard of.”

“You can’t buy no land here for $3,500 an acre. You can’t buy a swamp here for $3,500” he said. “I told them this is the biggest ripoff there is. They want your land, but they don’t want you to participate in the wealth.”

The article notes that the planned route “winds through predominantly Black-owned properties in Tipton, Haywood, and Fayette Counties.”

From the report:

According to the Tennessee Department of Transportation, the state is seeking 35 separate tracts, either through purchase or eminent domain, in order to construct a series of road connections and widenings that will link the 4,100-acre BlueOval Ford campus to the new Exit 39 off I-40 to accommodate throngs of workers and truck traffic.

Thus far, the state has taken possession of 15 tracts — two through court proceedings, Nichole Lawrence, a spokesperson said. Of the remaining 20 tracks [sic], Lawrence said the state is in negotiation with property owners. It’s unclear how many land owners the state has sued. In Haywood County alone, court records show, the state has filed seven lawsuits seeking to take property for the new interchange.

Another resident named Ray Jones was served with an eminent domain lawsuit earlier this year to acquire an acre of his property for $8,165. The land is located over a natural mineral spring.

https://redstate.com/tennessee-farme...eminent-domain

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Tampa, Florida – U.S. District Judge Susan C. Bucklew today sentenced Jeremy Brown (48, Tampa) to seven years and three months in federal prison, to be followed by three years of supervised release, for possession of unregistered short-barrel firearms, possession of unregistered explosive grenades, improper storage of explosive grenades, and retention of classified information. In addition, he was ordered to forfeit the unregistered devices traceable to the offense, pay child support arrears and a special assessment in the amount of $525.

Brown was found guilty after a jury trial on December 12, 2022. According to evidence presented at trial, on Sept. 30, 2021, the FBI executed an arrest and search warrant at Brown’s residence in Tampa. During the search, agents found an unregistered AR-15-style rifle, modified to have a 10” barrel, in Brown’s bedroom. Agents also found a sawed-off shotgun, also unregistered, on a couch inside of Brown’s recreational vehicle (RV), which was parked near his home. Inside a briefcase next to the shotgun, agents found a classified Trip Report that Brown had authored shortly before he retired from the U.S. Special Forces. Inside the bedroom of that same RV, agents found an ammunition vest containing two M-67 fragmentation grenades hidden in the pockets. U.S. Army records confirmed that the grenades had originally been in the possession of the U.S. Army.

Trial evidence also established that Brown had served as a weapons sergeant in the Special Forces, which would have given him access to M-67 fragmentation grenades. Finally, the evidence established that the classified Trip Report contained highly sensitive information about U.S. Department of Defense intelligence – gathering tactics, techniques, and procedures, including information about a human source that, if released, could have caused the source to be arrested, tortured, or killed.

https://www.justice.gov/usao-mdfl/pr...and-classified

This Easter, please remember you're a rube, Qhris.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is he actually going to limit it, Qhris?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How is he actually going to limit it, Qhris?
    Read the article BeepBumper.

Learn something

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol gullible

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Read the article BeepBumper.

Learn something
    Qhris folds.

Must be doing nothing IRL.

I learned Qhris is still afraid of actually saying anything.

My Team
    Sacramento Kings
    Post Count

RandomGuy

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The commies think they're so damn smart

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

RandomGuy
    He'll be fine.

No jail time.

Elon says he's a liar.

Is Elon lying or is Matt?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Carry a firearm; must be prepared to protect him/herself or others from physical attacks at any time and without warning and use firearms in life-threatening situations; must be willing to use force up to and including the use of deadly force.

The agency is hiring at least 360 armed agents in 249 locations around the country, according to the job posting.

Qchrisy is pearl clutching from knowing that there will be seven 2A rights carrying special agents per state.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

RandomGuy
    For some reason my browser won't render tweets here. hmmmm

Glanced at the propaganda bull you posted, cherry picking polemics at their finest.

Trump did worse, and you didn't care, so spare me any crocodile tears.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Trump did worse, and you didn't care, so spare me any crocodile tears.
    TDS LvL 1000000000000000

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

RandomGuy
    Seriously, if this is a problem for you, why was it not a concern when Trump was doing it?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information