Page 361 of 361 FirstFirst ... 261311351357358359360361
Results 9,001 to 9,004 of 9004
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and this is why its funny watching both sides argue,,,,but are too stupid to see ya'll are one in the same,,,,,Obama is your democrats idol. That is fact. Just like Trump is to republicans. Remember Maxine Waters calling for civil unrest on all reublicans who supported or worked for Trump....sound just like you definition of fascism,,,only it fits the democrat party too,,,but carry on guys and gals,,,,knock yourselves out on who is holier than the other,,,,
    I don't idolize Obama. I never had it easier voting third party during his elections. You instantly lose credibility with your aspersions by brain dead categorization.

Just look at their respective platforms. Obama campaigned on transparency, justice reforms, peace in Afghanistan, and of course health care. Now of course Obama contradicted or fell short on most of those promises but that is besides the point. Their was a clear message of policy as well as the hope nonsense.

Now compare that to Trump and his current support. What are Trump's policies right now? Other than free speech as pertains to his ass whoopings in court and the counter rallies to the debates, Trump has no policy and much less a cohesive message about one.

But you guy are legion in your mindless devotion. You have no idea what you are devoting yourself to outside of a reactionary impulse of 'not liberal' and orange man good. Nonetheless Trump gets dominant GOP support almost entirely on his cult of personality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Then throw the insurrection in that he is about to be convicted in relationship to and you can clearly see the parallels to 20th century fascist leaders.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What 20th century European leader was convicted of insurrection and did prison time before rising to power later in his career?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information