Page 215 of 361 FirstFirst ... 115165205211212213214215216217218219225265315 ... LastLast
Results 5,351 to 5,375 of 9004
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, the humanity!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    aww ... koriwhat has sexual fantasies about rashida tlaib

Pronouns: Your/Dad TheGreatYacht's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

foreign election meddling
    She looks HOT in that picture.

Question for you btw...will Ben Shapiro and The Daily Wire condemn foreign meddling election by Israel? Illegal spying?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Democrats CAVE To Trump On Defense Budget

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Dems Roll Over & Give Trump Sadistic Military Budget -- AGAIN

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    aww ... koriwhat has sexual fantasies about rashida tlaib
    not at all... she probably stinks like tbh. i'm not into big girls especially those that come from an incestual lineage.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    every once in a blue moon i make the mistake of clicking on Dumpster's posts; confirmed, he's still a weeping vagina like all the guys who subscribe to the same weak ideology he does. what a pussy!

btw, i don't care if i am any of the above mentioned liberal faux outrage descriptors because idfc one bit about tlaib. that dumb !

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    every once in a blue moon i make the mistake of clicking on Dumpster's posts; confirmed, he's still a weeping vagina like all the guys who subscribe to the same weak ideology he does. what a pussy!

btw, i don't care if i am any of the above mentioned liberal faux outrage descriptors because idfc one bit about tlaib. that dumb !
    kori can't quit me

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Preach it!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing sickening! they still won't get insurance and will still over the citizens of this country like the 2 illegals who almost killed me in a head-on when i was 25 yrs old.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ing sickening! they still won't get insurance and will still over the citizens of this country like the 2 illegals who almost killed me in a head-on when i was 25 yrs old.
    Sorry to hear you suffered major brain trauma.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry to hear you suffered major brain trauma.
    ah another pussy with his lame jabs like all the rest of his ilk on ST... how'd this place get infiltrated by weak men like yourself?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Establishment Openly Admits It Will Try to Sabotage Bernie Sanders if He Wins Iowa

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Establishment Openly Admits It Will Try to Sabotage Bernie Sanders if He Wins Iowa
    They admitted to it last election. He'd get killed by Trump. It's not about whatever the candidates campaigns on or how-far Left they are. The Left wants to win. Bernie can't handle a shot of cinnamon whiskey, let alone Trump crushing his gelatinous, spineless body.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Jimmy Dore: "Lefties Have No Spine!"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They admitted to it last election. He'd get killed by Trump. It's not about whatever the candidates campaigns on or how-far Left they are. The Left wants to win. Bernie can't handle a shot of cinnamon whiskey, let alone Trump crushing his gelatinous, spineless body.
    Just wondering why you'd think Sanders would get killed by Trump. Head to head polling suggests the opposite.

https://www.realclearpolitics.com/ep...ders-6250.html

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just wondering why you'd think Sanders would get killed by Trump. Head to head polling suggests the opposite.

Sanders will not get the Dem candidacy, blocked by DNC/Pelosi/Clintons/Obama (he's not a Dem, he's progressive), by BigFinance, by BigHealthCare, by Wealthy Class Warriors

Bloomberg is running as 2-issue candidate, has spent $100M+ already: block Medicare for All, block wealth taxes on himself (the wealthy)

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

I don't buy into polling data 1 year out. Too much will change before then.

But some of the reasons I feel Trump would crush Ol Man Poverty Pimp:

Their fan bases. Trump can rally his, unsure Bernie Bros are as passionate as they want to appear.

Their antics. Trump won an ugly, dirty mud fight against the Establishment's Chosen One, chiefly due to his salesmanship.

Their political base: Republicans will overwhelming back Trump vs whomever comes from Left field. The Dem Establishment wont afford that same support to Bernie.

Apathetic voters. I think there's going to be a lot of them this year, specifically people who don't feel motivated or don't believe in any of the candidates. There's going to be some who think, "well, didn't go down the toilet, so I don't care" and I think if the Dems tank the impeachment, the "stop Trump voter" momentum will lead to more apathy.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Their fan bases. Trump can rally his, unsure Bernie Bros are as passionate as they want to appear.

Their antics. Trump won an ugly, dirty mud fight against the Establishment's Chosen One, chiefly due to his salesmanship.

Their political base: Republicans will overwhelming back Trump vs whomever comes from Left field. The Dem Establishment wont afford that same support to Bernie.

Apathetic voters. I think there's going to be a lot of them this year, specifically people who don't feel motivated or don't believe in any of the candidates. There's going to be some who think, "well, didn't go down the toilet, so I don't care" and I think if the Dems tank the impeachment, the "stop Trump voter" momentum will lead to more apathy.
    I'll go out and vote for the first time in my life if Bernie is the candidate for the Dems. If the Dems go with Warren, Biden or Bootyjudge, I'll stay home just like I did with Hillary and Trump. Bernie or bust.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like counting dollars for Democrats.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll go out and vote for the first time in my life if Bernie is the candidate for the Dems. If the Dems go with Warren, Biden or Bootyjudge, I'll stay home just like I did with Hillary and Trump. Bernie or bust.
    bro dont worry, you can always go write-in david duke or ann coulter

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

That is the worst failed analogy ever on ST
    Crusty
    The guy who loves to lecture me on how not smart I am (according to him)

Thread Information