Page 262 of 361 FirstFirst ... 162212252258259260261262263264265266272312 ... LastLast
Results 6,526 to 6,550 of 9004
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So why do you think the Republicans insisted on having the election today?

You never really said.
    They playing the same blood sport you're playing?

Alleged Michigander ChumpDumper's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    They playing the same blood sport you're playing?
    ?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I was a lot like everyone in this forum up until the crisis in 2007. I was a die hard republican and defender of Bush. Then came TARP and I began to reflect back on the Patriot Act and other things he did. I realized quickly that he was not what I considered conservative. I couldn't believe Obama got elected and then continued Bush's spending spree and war in the middle east. Most people tend to look for excuses for their "chosen one" to explain why things didn't go so well, and that is the trap. Everyone wants to beilieve their "party" is the good guy and if only we can get the presidency or house, then man things will be different. Trump took over and Obamacare was suppose to be gone.... nope, not gonna happen.

The hardest part about where most of you are right now, is you can't accept that your "party" is maybe just as much a part of the problem as the other side. G. Edward Griffin talks about the two party paradigm. It's pretty eye opening. The media and politicians do a good job of keeping us in that paradigm by using social issues, foreign policies, and spending policies to keep us divided.

You can always be sure of these things regardless of which side of the isle is in power:

1. The national debt will increase if not double every two terms
    2. The size and power of the government will increase
    3. We will always be in conflict with other countries that don't play by the rules and replace their gov'ts

Both parties are about collectivism. Collectivism depends on a central and powerful government. The founding fathers tried very hard to protect us from this. When you study the history and what they had to say about these situations, you begin to see things differently.

For the greater good sounds great until your outside the greater good. Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on whats for dinner.
    The only thing that matters to Chumpettes.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've supported plenty of warmongers and glorified lowlifes. You expect us to believe you'd be crying foul if you thought the Dems were benefiting?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've supported plenty of warmongers and glorified lowlifes. You expect us to believe you'd be crying foul if you thought the Dems were benefiting?
    I wouldn't want to put voters at that risk even if it meant removing Trump.

Why are you in favor of today's election?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lol "us"

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That's a bit of a red herring. Since the younger crowd votes for the left, and since the virus has much less severe effect on the younger crowd, why would the left suffer? It's not like the younger crowd has to be in school today or that they have to be at work.

Other than just a generic statement that the right normally benefits from low voter turnout, how is this particular event benefiting the right?
    There were hardly any voting sites available in urban areas where people had to line up for a lenghty period. Meanwhile suburban areas had ample sites available with little to no wait. Who do you think that favored? As always repugs stacked the deck to get a minority victory so they could get that state supreme court seat and stack the deck even further.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you believe that Chump would be crying if he thought the Democrats were benefiting?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    There were hardly any voting sites available in urban areas where people had to line up for a lenghty period. Meanwhile suburban areas had ample sites available with little to no wait. Who do you think that favored? As always repugs stacked the deck to get a minority victory so they could get that state supreme court seat and stack the deck even further.
    Why don't Democrats fix their voting precincts? I keep hearing this cry as if their urban voting precincts are ran by Repubs.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I wouldn't want to put voters at that risk even if it meant removing Trump.
    Oh, so you're calling on the presidential election to be delayed indefinitely until there's a COVID-19 vaccine?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh, so you're calling on the presidential election to be delayed indefinitely until there's a COVID-19 vaccine?
    No, I'm calling for voting by mail the way Trump votes.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No, I'm calling for voting by mail the way Trump votes.
    And you don't think there won't be some disenfranchisement issues there?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    And you don't think there won't be some disenfranchisement issues there?
    Nope. Trump wasn't disenfranchised. Thousands of servicemen and women aren't disenfranchised. How is it good enough for them and not good enough for anyone else?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Nope. Trump wasn't disenfranchised. Thousands of servicemen and women aren't disenfranchised. How is it good enough for them and not good enough for anyone else?
    So, you think everyone's just going to magically know what to do and will get their ballots on time and there will be no need for provisional ballots?

Also, you're fine with exposing the mail workers to extra risk as well?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So, you think everyone's just going to magically know what to do and will get their ballots on time and there will be no need for provisional ballots?

Sorry, you can't answer my question with a question.

Trump wasn't disenfranchised. Thousands of servicemen and women aren't disenfranchised. How is it good enough for them and not good enough for anyone else?

Explain.

Let's see it.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sorry, you can't answer my question with a question.

Trump wasn't disenfranchised. Thousands of servicemen and women aren't disenfranchised. How is it good enough for them and not good enough for anyone else?

Explain.

Let's see it.
    My response just shat on you regardless of whether or not you choose to sidestep it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My response just shat on you regardless of whether or not you choose to sidestep it.
    You didn't answer the question.

I'll ask you once again.

Give an actual answer or fold again.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Par.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp folds

You always fold.

Always.

lol derp

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    derp folds

You always fold.

Always.

lol derp
    You can run from your plan to disenfranchise voters and subject workers to a lethal disease all you want.

Dat TDS

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can run from your plan to disenfranchise voters and subject workers to a lethal disease all you want.
    It wouldn't disenfranchise anyone. Didn't disenfranchise Trump. Didn't disenfranchise servicemen and women.

Lethal disease? Workers and voters were exposed today. Many more than would've been in a mail-in vote.

So you ARE against today's election, right?

Yes or no.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It wouldn't disenfranchise anyone. Didn't disenfranchise Trump. Didn't disenfranchise servicemen and women.

Lethal disease? Workers and voters were exposed today.

So you ARE against today's election, right?

Yes or no.

not sure if you mentioned to derp- -

that trump said at his nuremberg presser that

"people who vote by mail - cheat!"

then a reporter asked him if he just voted by mail in florida!

idiot

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    not sure if you mentioned to derp- -

that trump said at his nuremberg presser that

"people who vote by mail - cheat!"

then a reporter asked him if he just voted by mail in florida!

idiot
    derp doesn't want Trump or servicemen and women to vote at all.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you believe that Chump would be crying if he thought the Democrats were benefiting?
    I don't care about your blithering narrative. I'm making fun of you thinking others out there share your view

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Internet victory!

Thread Information