Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    With the greatest texas PG of all time traded to Charlotte, one of the 15 best subs ue and the biggest fan favourite of all time in Manu and the best SF ever in Spurs history gone what do you exepct from San Antonio fans in terms of real attendance?

Its my knwoledge that many seats are bought by companies so tickets sold is not a good indication.

Many great posters in the past such as thegreatyacht, harlemtheat, and many other spurstalk legend have highlighted the decrease in fan attenandance last year year.

Will the spurs enjoy watching LMA, derozan, Gay middrange in your face shots enough to continue going to games?

Time will tell.

Lets prove that we San Anton fans are the best in the NBA!! So lets put down the burritos and throw away the beer and lets get active and make some noise. Go Spurs Go.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I probably won’t go to too many games if they are as boring as last year’s team. I only went to the Philly game to see the sixers more than the Spurs last year.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I probably won’t go to too many games if they are as boring as last year’s team. I only went to the Philly game to see the sixers more than the Spurs last year.
    I forgot the bigger question is, will they have as many away supporters?

San Antonio when kawhi was healthy and tony and manu were both playing was a top 5 away team. I wonder if we're going to continue seeing the same loud fans in mil or philly

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Throw away the beer? Pssh in san antonio the spurs and beer go hand in hand... Puro pinche spurs!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hmmm.. A certain banned got made this same weak troll thread about 5 other times... Hmmmm

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Real attendance is down around the almost the entire league, San Antonio is just among the worst.

Watch any highlights of full game and you'll see it in most arenas.

I suspect there might be a momentary rebound in the first month or two at Spurs home games.

I do wonder what kind of campaigns they'll do to try and sell tickets. If they've already started I've missed them.

Probably won't do some 'Spurs Family' as that would look stupid considering Judas Leonard and the lack of Manu, Parker, and Green.

Might not have the gall to another 'race for seis' considering they're not contenders.

Don't know what they'll do. It'll probably be poor

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hmmm.. A certain banned got made this same weak troll thread about 5 other times... Hmmmm

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    With the greatest texas PG of all time traded to Charlotte, one of the 15 best subs ue and the biggest fan favourite of all time in Manu and the best SF ever in Spurs history gone what do you exepct from San Antonio fans in terms of real attendance?

Its my knwoledge that many seats are bought by companies so tickets sold is not a good indication.

Many great posters in the past such as thegreatyacht, harlemtheat, and many other spurstalk legend have highlighted the decrease in fan attenandance last year year.

Will the spurs enjoy watching LMA, derozan, Gay middrange in your face shots enough to continue going to games?

Time will tell.

Lets prove that we San Anton fans are the best in the NBA!! So lets put down the burritos and throw away the beer and lets get active and make some noise. Go Spurs Go.
    You've never been to San Antonio.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why go to the game where I can lay in bed and watch the game on my 70 inch tv smoking a blunt

MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You've never been to San Antonio.

Go easy on him bro.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Standing room only????? No thanks. Pass on that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Standing room only????? No thanks. Pass on that.
    Has anyone ever actually tried the standing room "Fan Section" or whatever they call it now?

To me, it seems like you might as well just watch the game at home or go to a bar if you really want the crowd atmosphere, but...I can't speak for it because I've never even seen it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Has anyone ever actually tried the standing room "Fan Section" or whatever they call it now?

To me, it seems like you might as well just watch the game at home or go to a bar if you really want the crowd atmosphere, but...I can't speak for it because I've never even seen it.
    I agree, standing room only in that section would be like watching at a sports bar but with expensive beer and food. I can’t see paying $45 per month do do that every game.

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    so strange.

$45 for a whole month isn't bad but i'd never, ever consider it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    so strange.

$45 for a whole month isn't bad but i'd never, ever consider it.
    Also probably doesn't include a parking pass. You'd spend another $300 a month just to find a place to put your damn car.

Seattles Biggest Spurs Fan suitedkings's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its time they move to Seattle.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its time they move to Seattle.
    they just approved 700m for new stadium or some ..lol sperms

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    they just approved 700m for new stadium or some ..lol sperms
    $700 million and they're keeping det ugly ass roof.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Also probably doesn't include a parking pass. You'd spend another $300 a month just to find a place to put your damn car.
    i started using the park and ride for all games last season. It’s only $5 both ways and I always hated driving in the neighborhood where the AT&T center is.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i started using the park and ride for all games last season. It’s only $5 both ways and I always hated driving in the neighborhood where the AT&T center is.
    Not to mention dealing with the traffic getting out.

People are assholes after the Spurs lose.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What’s up Aunt er 9. Having fun on your new accounts pushing the same old tired ?

Thread Information