3rd/4th generation Hispanic immigrants
    also known as US citizens, i.e., Americans

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    her favorables were garbage throughout the electoral process

https://news.gallup.com/poll/224330/...g-new-low.aspx
    VRWC/Repugs have been witch-hunting, viciously harassing, slandering the Clintons since 1992 campaign.

While Hillary doesn't have a natural bone in her body when in public, the VRWC/Repug strategy worked, their stuck to her, esp among stupid, ignorant rightwingnut rurals, so-called Christians, and other susceptible tribal-dominated groups.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    boutons_deux
    Veteran

This message is hidden because boutons_deux is on your ignore list.

View Post

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    boutons_deux
    Veteran

This message is hidden because boutons_deux is on your ignore list.

View Post

The short of it was just another typical Boots bat crazy conspiracy theory that HRC has been the victim of one giant smear since she was just a racist, anti-gay marriage 1st Lady.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    also known as US citizens, i.e., Americans
    Haha...yeah should have been 3rd/4th gen Hispanic Americans.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "3rd/4th generation Hispanic immigrants"

... agree with racist Trash/Miller/JeBo and their Schutzstaffel's family destruction, forced orphaning of kids?, shutting down legal immigration, deporting long-time legal immigrants, reneging on immigrants serving in the military in earn citizenship?
    All the Hispanics that I know in the SA area support it.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Imagine that...people who have no connection to a country they've never lived in not being concerned about that country since they're concerned about their country. A- ing-mazing. Boots is pissed they don't think the way his Propaganda Ministers tell him they should think.

I heard the same thing while I was on vacation down there from my Hispanic pals.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how many hispanics do you know in the SA area

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you need to know better quality Hispanics

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    how many hispanics do you know in the SA area
    At least 100...

My wife's grandfather came to the US as a migrant worker in the 30s and had 11 kids. So she has 10 tios and Tia's, each with a few kids and grandkids. So that's at least 60 people of voting and working age. Probably another 40-50 to that I went to school with.

Hispanic Americans (that I know) that actually work and provide for their families overwhelmingly approve of Trump.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least 100...

My wife's grandfather came to the US as a migrant worker in the 30s and had 11 kids. So she has 10 tios and Tia's, each with a few kids and grandkids. So that's at least 60 people of voting and working age. Probably another 40-50 to that I went to school with.

Hispanic Americans (that I know) that actually work and provide for their families overwhelmingly approve of Trump.
    and you know the opinions of each and every one of those hispanics concerning this issue? you polled them or what

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We talk...or they post on FB.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    We talk...or they post on FB.
    so for each of these 100+, you've seen a FB post regarding this specific issue or have had a conversation with them regarding this issue?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, they're all excited for the mid-terms.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I think there's a good chance that the support for Trump brings more conservatives who normally don't vote in mid-terms out in November. I'm seeing a lot more discussion about the mid-terms among those that I know (mostly conservative) about going to vote. Ironically, the talk from liberals/media about the upcoming "Blue Wave" is energizing them to go vote in the mid-terms. These numbers probably don't show up in the primary voting stats because they'll vote conservative no matter who the party puts up there.

Also, a lot of the Hispanic people that I know who normally voted Democrat are very attracted/enthusiastic about Trump. I think you'll see a lot more support from 3rd/4th generation Hispanic immigrants who disagree with the Dem position on ILLEGAL immigration.
    n Wisconsin, the contested Democratic gubernatorial primary “drew about 20 percent more voters than [the] contested Republican primary for U.S. Senate, even though the GOP race was more compe ive and generated far more television advertising,” according to state political expert Craig Gilbert. Especially striking, Gilbert noted, was the fact that the “ultramobilized blue” bastion of Dane County” — including the University of Wisconsin college town of Madison — “produced 40 percent more votes than ever before in a Democratic primary for governor or Senate.”

Meanwhile, in Minnesota, more Democrats than Republicans turned out in every crucial race: governor (+82 percent for Dems); First District (+12 percent for Dems); and Eighth District (+38 percent for Dems).

If those trends keep up, the party could very well reverse its 2016 losses in a region that’s become a bellwether of sorts for how the country as a whole is responding to the rise of Trump.
    https://www.yahoo.com/news/wisconsin...224232166.html

As noted Republicans tend to vote at higher rates than Democrats just about everywhere, and more so in off-term elections.

There is just not as much "give" in their ability to get new people to show up.

Dems have the opposite problem, more numbers, but lower rate. Couple that with apathy or non-voters, and you have large upside potential for new votes for Democrats.

I don't think you, as many don't, know jack about "Democratic position" on "illegal" immigration, but that is merely due to the effectiveness of right-wing propaganda.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Yep, they're all excited for the mid-terms.
    and you've spoken or read from each one individually about that particular issue? lol

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    At least 100...

So Cubans then.

Because that is about the only subset that reliably vote Republican.

As for "only Hispanic Americans (that I know) that actually work and provide for their families"... wow, you can shove that sentiment right up your arrogant, snide ass.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    So Cubans then.

Because that is about the only subset that reliably vote Republican..
    Impressed

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As for "only Hispanic Americans (that I know) that actually work and provide for their families"... wow, you can shove that sentiment right up your arrogant, snide ass.
    Why is that arrogant and snide? People that make more than the poverty level tend to be conservative.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why is that arrogant and snide? People that make more than the poverty level tend to be conservative.
    and here i thought liberals were all rich coastal elitists

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    and here i thought liberals were all rich coastal elitists
    Clinton got 65M votes in 2016

45M people in the US are below poverty level so the other 20M that voted for Clinton are the rich coastal elites that like telling poor people that THEY will solve all their problems.

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

45M people in the US are below poverty level so the other 20M that voted for Clinton are the rich coastal elites that like telling poor people that THEY will solve all their problems.
    You think everyone in America below the poverty line voted?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

https://www.cnn.com/election/2016/results/exit-polls

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously, that took me less than two seconds to debunk.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously, that took me less than two seconds to debunk.
    Lol...that you would think that was a serious statement that needed debunking .

Thread Information