My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That should put more fire on them

what uganda do about it? Joseph Kony's Avatar
    My Team
    Seattle Supersonics
    Post Count
    Lmao...this ranking tells me ESPN doesnt know jack about ranking players outside of the top 10 them having Murray ahead of Aldridge and White is so dumb and screams of not actually watching the games

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmao...this ranking tells me ESPN doesnt know jack about ranking players outside of the top 10 them having Murray ahead of Aldridge and White is so dumb and screams of not actually watching the games
    During the Warriors le run they had Draymond in the top 10 for a brief minute. That’s when I stopped taking them seriously.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    During the Warriors le run they had Draymond in the top 10 for a brief minute. That’s when I stopped taking them seriously.
    Well, Raymond also made All NBA teams, so, BSPN weren’t the only ones taken in. Glorified role player, who was exposed when options 1-3 were no longer available.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Didn’t ESPN layoffs thousands of people? Now I know why that company is collapsing and crushing.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Well, Raymond also made All NBA teams, so, BSPN weren’t the only ones taken in. Glorified role player, who was exposed when options 1-3 were no longer available.
    Agreed.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ESPN started rapidly going downhill when they were bought by Disney tbh. They doubled down on all the vanilla takes, off the court/field bull , and focusing on casuals.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bubble: White>Murray
    Pre Bubble: Murray>White

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ^Nope.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What? You believe Murray is better than White?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What? You believe Murray is better than White?
    No, and I didn't need the bubble to believe that.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Bad even for BSPN / time to move on DR and DA but both should be top 60 at worst.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean there aren't even close to 94 basketball players better than LMA

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I mean there aren't even close to 94 basketball players better than LMA
    Dumb list.

Confirmation that no one watches the Spurs...at least at ESPN.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Its insider, but here's the Spurs . . .

White: 97
    Aldridge: 95
    Murray: 83
    DeRozan: 82
    Murray ranked over White.

Murray ranked at all.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair, it's moreso a projection of the coming season and probably intentionally terrible for clickbait reasons, but still.

Also again indicative of what being a Spur does to your reputation. DeRozan has been the same caliber player for a half decade and has typically been ranked in the 30s or 40s, yet somehow has lost whatever credibility he had.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair, it's moreso a projection of the coming season and probably intentionally terrible for clickbait reasons, but still.

Also again indicative of what being a Spur does to your reputation. DeRozan has been the same caliber player for a half decade and has typically been ranked in the 30s or 40s, yet somehow has lost whatever credibility he had.
    To be fair he has been nothing but a intermittent stat king with no leadership and seems to be adverse to stretching game. That being said he is 20 to 30 too low.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    To be fair he has been nothing but a intermittent stat king with no leadership and seems to be adverse to stretching game. That being said he is 20 to 30 too low.
    He’s better than Lonzo ing Ball tho who is ranked 54

Still Sporting Ben Davis Allan Rowe vs Wade's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i love demars play, 47 of 48 minutes per game

ultra efficient. inside bully ball. playmaking. dett offensive footwork. (if he would) shoot 4 open 3s a game to keep the defence honest, and it's perfect.

but on this team, with this roster .... nah

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    LMA is about 200 spots to high

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i love demars play, 47 of 48 minutes per game

ultra efficient. inside bully ball. playmaking. dett offensive footwork. (if he would) shoot 4 open 3s a game to keep the defence honest, and it's perfect.

but on this team, with this roster .... nah
    If he could shot three-pointers at a consistent rate, defend at a respectable level & actually played his natural position (instead of up a position because of "poor" roster construction) he'd be way, way higher on the list.

Still, he & LaMarcus aren't going to fall off a cliff so severely that they are leaped over by mediocre talent (for their draft position) like D'Angelo Russell & Lonzo Ball.

And even though I like both guys a lot there isn't anyway on Earth I'd agree that DeJounte is a better player than Derrick. They both have flaws yet DeJounte's issues are more severe & the team hasn't used him properly to hide them, IMO (at least last year.)

I think if he plays a lot more with White & off-ball instead as a primary/secondary ball handler, he'll actually begin to show us the guy we thought he could be (elite defender/rebounder with some offense). A Nate McMillan or Aaron McKie - type, combo guard that can defend 1's, 2's & some 3's.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As I've said countless times, he's a pseudo star who benefitted from Lowry, the 2nd unit and the East to fool casuals and ac ulate the majority of his accoldates, I'm jut saying it doesn't make sense to have had him in the 40s and drop him to 82 when he's been the same caliber player for a half decade, is 31 and healthy.

If he could shot three-pointers at a consistent rate, defend at a respectable level & actually played his natural position (instead of up a position because of "poor" roster construction) he'd be way, way higher on the list.
    If you could taper over the weaknessess of any player they'd be much better.

He's a wing. Whichever one he's nominally listed at isn't what's important, having the flexibility to hide him on a spot up shooter is. They'll now have that with Forbes gone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The Spurs didn’t make the playoffs last season therefore they threw the stars off the cliff and overrated Murray bc of a few national games he played well. That said I do wish Murray showed up to increase his ranking (and everyone else).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hopefully some lazy GM reads this (you know, one who can't do his job and relies on media perceptions) and gives us a good offer for Murray.

Thread Information