Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quick question: do you have to have cable to have the Spurs pass?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any good FireTV links for LP?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Quick question: do you have to have cable to have the Spurs pass?
    No you can stream games with nba game time app. You can use an Xbox one, PS4 or laptop to watch them

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Timmyb how are u getting those channels? Yea theres ways to watch for free like front row sports but I also want hd n have never seen any links that were high quality

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Sooo glad I didn’t get it last year. Spurs were tough to watch. I think the games will be more enjoyable this year. If they throw a good deal out there I might up the App.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Reddit

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have roku so I watch Spurs games on Hulu ( Hulu package has TNT , abc , ESPN , fox sports southwest ) how do I get a Spurs pass to watch the rest of the games on my roku?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have roku so I watch Spurs games on Hulu ( Hulu package has TNT , abc , ESPN , fox sports southwest ) how do I get a Spurs pass to watch the rest of the games on my roku?
    wait do all hulus have that sports package for livestreaming?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you have a Hulu account you can upgrade your account on your desktop / laptop for live streaming channels which includes TNT , ESPN ,espn 2, abc and fox sports southwest ... that's how I kept up with the Spurs last season on my roku through hulu

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Mario you ever get any hd streams on reddit that you can mirror on your tv?
    Realdeal how much that pkg cost u? Wit those 4 channels i cant see how u miss any games...kens 5 games? Antenna fix that unless you not local

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have tnt, espn, abc and for everything else, i have google. LP is a waste of money imo, but to each their own.
    How are u getting those channels....by google do u mean poor quality game streams?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If you have a Hulu account you can upgrade your account on your desktop / laptop for live streaming channels which includes TNT , ESPN ,espn 2, abc and fox sports southwest ... that's how I kept up with the Spurs last season on my roku through hulu
    And that is how Hulu, Netflix, YouTube TV, Amazon are going to show live sports on their own platforms when the current TV rights fee deals for the NFL, NBA, MLB, all expire and new bidding wars begin. Because it's not going to only be NBC, CBS, FOX, ESPN, TNT bringing the checkbook. These digital companies are going to spend way more for live sporting content rights fees than anyone can imagine. Once they have purchased the rights to broadcast, customers of that company will just have to upgrade their account to access. And RSN like Fox sports southwest, which Disney has to sell to get government approval on the FOX deal, are great starting properties for these digital companies to buy to set up infrastructure.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How are u getting those channels....by google do u mean poor quality game streams?
    Shared by like 5 friends and aa for everytbing else, hd quality google.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No you can stream games with nba game time app. You can use an Xbox one, PS4 or laptop to watch them
    Thanks

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Question:
    i have not had TV for about seven years now (eye opening experience), but would like to be able to watch spurs games and NFL. We live near Boerne with DSL as our only internet option. Any recommendations on best options? I’m considering just biting the bullet and getting direct tv like I had before, but would like to avoid
    Wth do you do when your home lol.

get a fire stick
    No. Pay the extra and get the fire (price came down twenty anyways). Fire sticks get hot and can stall/freeze or even not work at all. The few bucks for the added assurance / non-disruptions is well worth it.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You can't. Spurs package is only for out-of-market subscribers. They want people like you to have the incentive to pay for the packages like you're doing.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Will the team pass work if games are blacked out in your area?
    Very few games are blocked in my area. I live in the middle east .. I watch them replay 2 hours after the game and they are unblocked by then.

I watched 90% of spurs games last season and only few were blocked less than 10 games all year including playoffs

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    A couple times my ps4 the games would lag so I started watching on my phone an it rarely ever lagged. So I just stopped watching on all other platforms an only my phone.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'll likely get it again to get all Spurs games that aren't nationally televised since I'm in northern Minnesota.

Besides I haven't missed a Spurs game since 2010, and with a hungry Demar DeRozan playing with a chip on his shoulder, I'm not about to end the streak now.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I am pretty sure that my decision to renew will be based on Manu's decision to renew.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    No. Pay the extra and get the fire (price came down twenty anyways). Fire sticks get hot and can stall/freeze or even not work at all. The few bucks for the added assurance / non-disruptions is well worth it.
    Get the fire? or get direct tv?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I use Apple TV mirroring with my iPhone(Reddit app)HD quality

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I use Apple TV mirroring with my iPhone(Reddit app)HD quality

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Timmyb how are u getting those channels? Yea theres ways to watch for free like front row sports but I also want hd n have never seen any links that were high quality
    How's that even an option? None of the links work; they just want you to download all their spyware and/or viruses.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    How's that even an option? None of the links work; they just want you to download all their spyware and/or viruses.
    On top of that when you do find one that works and it says "HD" they usually still look like because of the compressed stream, almost worse than SD from what iv seen.

Thread Information