Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    I went to the UT / USC game. Damn. USC sucks. Texas isnt that good.
    We will know a lot more about Texas when they face TCU, KSU and blOwU.

could be 2-4, 3-3, or 4-2. The sure money would be 3-3, but I'm hoping for 4-2. Texas still has to prove to me they can stop an offense with a mobile QB, so far under Todd Orlando, they haven't.

If by some miracle they go 5-1 over those 3 games, you have to admit, Texas is back.

Post Count
    Dont get me wrong...I was all for the horns and would be delighted to see 5-1 but USC basically gave the game away with stupid penalties when it mattered.

My Team
    Texas Longhorns
    Post Count
    Dont get me wrong...I was all for the horns and would be delighted to see 5-1 but USC basically gave the game away with stupid penalties when it mattered.
    My bad, for some reason I thought I was quoting Avante.

I agree, but for this team, I think this win will give them some serious confidence going into TCU. USC is a bigger mess than Texas is, there is no doubt, but they do have good athletes, much like Texas does, they just haven't found their game. That is putting it mildly, They aren't good as a team and much like Texas they are making mistakes trying to do too much. I think they win 8 or 9 games this season. The PAC is terrible this year. If they do figure things out they will be hard to beat as they have some damn good football players.

Thread Information