Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    The World Champs are in 2019, so what is the USA going to do for a 4x1 team?

As of right now which isn't 2019, I'd have to go with this team.

Christian Coleman leading off, he is the WR holder in the 60m, he possesses a tremendous start, and can run that curve being a sub 19.90 200m man.

That long***** second leg needs a guy who can push the zone, yep, a 200m man. Here we need Eli Hall (ran this leg on that NCAA 4x1 record team at Houston) he is the WR holder in the indoor 200m. He comes on in the latter stages of all his races.

9.88 man Ronnie Baker ran that third leg in HS and at TCU, he has to be here.

Noah Lyles is the worlds fastest 200m man with a sizzlin' 19.65, he is this generations Tommie Smith. You'd swear he is still shifting gears the longer the race goes. He has a fantastic 100m finish also, he shares the world lead at 9.88 with Baker.

Now that's if Justin Gatlin has finally fallen to Father Time. If not and he is in the mix come 2019 he runs "his" second leg, nobody has more experience there than he does.

****** you want your two fastest sprinters running a larger % of the 4x1. This can be done by handing off early and then late.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Like I said....tremendous start.

Fastest footballer ever. 4.12

Thread Information