Page 2 of 20 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast
    I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Addition by subtraction was and still is my thought, it's only one having skipped preseason basically. But if they don't respond in a big way you already know it will be one of those years again. Either way though..

Linehan is awful. Moore has no place on an NFL team in any capacity (especially as a qb coach), and not having Frederick just sucks. Garrett has to have something on Jerry.

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Gonna be a fantastic year, I finally get why they waived Dez though.
    You don't need a QB that can throw 15+ yards if you ain't got any receivers.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    I never saw more than six wins out of this bunch. You have a QB who’s regressing by the week, takes no shots down field, no explosive players, and a coach who has proven time and time again he can’t make adjustments nor can he coach worth a damn without a surplus of Pro Bowl level players. What else was anybody expecting? This game should not have been a surprise.

defense looks above average, but it’s anchored by injury prone guys and guys who can’t stay away from weed/PEDs so you know it’s only a matter of time before they lose a key player or two in the front seven. Put it all together and you have a pretty uninspiring ball club
    i dont know that he's regressing per se. i think he's about as good as his supporting cast is, and its the cast that's regressing. he's kinda like matt ryan, will look good with good receivers, will look bad on a bad team

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Frederick being out really hurt. Especially with Smith, Collins and Williams playing like dog too. Dak only made decent throws when they hurried up, which they didn't do nearly enough of. Just a game plan and an unprepared team, especially on offense.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Moore has no place on an NFL team in any capacity (especially as a qb coach), and not having Frederick just sucks. Garrett has to have something on Jerry.
    How does the guy that lost the QB battle now coach the guy that beat him for the job? And how the does Aikman say "Dak is happy to have Moore as his coach" - what the ?? It's a team full of yes men again, led by a ing pushover of a coach.. this entire coaching staff needs to go IMO.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i dont know that he's regressing per se
    He's definitely regressing. Dak may not have taken many shots downfield his first season, but those medium passes all season were accurate. He threw like absolute today, and his 19/29 is misleading as .. Easy throws he blew. You can tell the offense struggling is starting to hit his confidence too.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'm against young players who never won anything doing tv commercials. RGIII, Beckham, Luck, Dax, etc. That should be the Peytons, Rodgers, Brees, etc.

Can a young guy like Prescott handle s om?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I'm against young players who never won anything doing tv commercials. RGIII, Beckham, Luck, Dax, etc. That should be the Peytons, Rodgers, Brees, etc.

As bad as missing their all pro Center is. That rookie left guard is atrocious, tbh. Dak had no time in the pocket and he has very little in the way of weapons.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    As bad as missing their all pro Center is. That rookie left guard is atrocious, tbh. Dak had no time in the pocket and he has very little in the way of weapons.
    Collins wasn’t much better. Smith had two costly penalties too.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    Post Count

Damn it the commercials!
    Its yet another Avante insight on handicapping games.
    Genius...

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Saw a commercial bout a guy having sticky hands and getting the mail/taking out trash. Never heard of him.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Damn it the commercials!
    Its yet another Avante insight on handicapping games.
    Genius...
    "SPOTS"....ya look for "SPOTS" where one team has all the advantages in that "SPOT" from a ATS perspective.

A...totally sucks coming off a bye on the road, in that "SPOT"....3=27 ATS last 30.

B....is a solid 22-8 ATS at home heading into a bye week.

So, that is a 49-11 trend favoring B.

See how it goes? TONS of similiar "SPOTS", it's your job as a serious player to find the best three "SPOTS" for the week.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Saw a commercial bout a guy having sticky hands and getting the mail/taking out trash. Never heard of him.
    He also has no business doing commercials. That should be for the GIGANTIC ELITE.
    Last edited by Avante; 09-09-2018 at 11:38 PM.

How many years of .500 ball will it take for this stupid owner to realize that Jason Garrett has always been and will always be nothing but a .500 percentage - win coach?

Its already - what - 8 years of .500 ball?
    So give him 5 more years of .500 win seasons?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Williams is undersized and vulnerable to the bull rush.. Tyron looks a step slower.. On the other side you have La'el Collins who still can't excel no matter where they put him on the line. We need Frederick back in a hurry.

How many years of .500 ball will it take for this stupid owner to realize that Jason Garrett has always been and will always be nothing but a .500 percentage - win coach?

Its already - what - 8 years of .500 ball?
    So give him 5 more years of .500 win seasons?
    He's on a god damn lifetime contract

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Let me get the following off my chest, I know it's only 1 game but I saw and said the same last year, after our ugly week one win vs Giants

again Just one game, but here are my concerns:
    • OL gave up 6 sacks and so many hits
    • Horrible play-calling
    • Poor clock management
    • Horrible adjustments
    • Sure he got little help on offense but Dak missed some wide open throws an elite HS QB can make.

USA Today might be right, we may have the worst WR/TE group in the NFL
    I don’t wanna hear crap about a Dak extension until i see some improvement from HIM.

YEs the OL play was poor yes his weapons are e but he needs to better to even think about an extension and especially at elite level QB money he needs to beMUCH better I would even giove him Kirk Cousins, Jimmy G or even alex smith money right now.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The way the game was playing out you knew that kicker was going to miss that kick.

Linehan needs to go. His gameplan is vanilla and predictable.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Let me get the following off my chest, I know it's only 1 game but I saw and said the same last year, after our ugly week one win vs Giants

again Just one game, but here are my concerns:
    • OL gave up 6 sacks and so many hits
    • Horrible play-calling
    • Poor clock management
    • Horrible adjustments
    • Sure he got little help on offense but Dak missed some wide open throws an elite HS QB can make.

USA Today might be right, we may have the worst WR/TE group in the NFL
    I don’t wanna hear crap about a Dak extension until i see some improvement from HIM.

YEs the OL play was poor yes his weapons are e but he needs to better to even think about an extension and especially at elite level QB money he needs to beMUCH better I would even giove him Kirk Cousins, Jimmy G or even alex smith money right now.
    USA Today may also be right in saying we should be worried with Dak as the future. They ethered his ass this morning about his last 12 months.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Was there anybody here that was truly surpised to see that Cowboys missed field goal? When the Cowboys are struggling EVERYTHING goes wrong for them..

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    The way the game was playing out you knew that kicker was going to miss that kick.

Linehan needs to go. His gameplan is vanilla and predictable.
    He's needed to go for a while. If I can call out their plays the other team surely is.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    How long do they give Dak before they move on from him? I don't think he's capable of carrying an offense. He needs Zeke to have to carry the offensive load in order for him to be successful. When teams force Dallas to throw and force Dak to beat them he hasn't shown that he is capable to take that advantage.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    How long do they give Dak before they move on from him? I don't think he's capable of carrying an offense. He needs Zeke to have to carry the offensive load in order for him to be successful. When teams force Dallas to throw and force Dak to beat them he hasn't shown that he is capable to take that advantage.
    I would lean to giving him one more year, provided that he is willing to bet on himself with a new staff.
    Tough to argue JG and or teh OC suck, but not give him a chance with a new staff.
    However, I woudl hire a brilliant OC and let him scout Dak to make that call.
    Our OC shouldnt have to make teh offense "dak friendly"

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i dont think you can give dak one of these market setting contracts (25-30 mil)... but if he's reasonable and you can come to terms on something like 2/40 or 3/60, then he's worth hanging onto. he's a competent qb, and a team friendly deal will allow dallas to build a team that he can manage.

but they're gonna have to do a lot better than the trash weapons they've given him

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Another gimmicky black QB bites the dust. Cowboy fans were getting tattoos of this guy a couple seasons ago. To Dak's credit he didn't go full kneeling meltdown like 49ers QB

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    There is no one behind him that would do any better. He wasn't pushed at all, and Linehan is garbage. Get rid of Linehan first, they are running a mid 90s scheme and everyone knows what is coming.

Thread Information