Page 4 of 16 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    That the GOP is not standing up to Trash shows how corrupt the GOP is,

and in fact,

Trash represents the racist, corrupt GOP and its racist GOP base perfectly.

If Trash and his mafiya aren't taken down, they become an example for Americans to follow, how to win, how get ahead, how to cheat, how to lie, and it's all good.

As we see here on ST with Trash defenders, fellators, there are plenty of Americans ready to follow Trash's toxic example.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "By

Tom Steyer

Aug. 26, 2018 3:23 p.m. ET

As news spread that Michael Cohen’s plea deal had all but named President Trump as an unindicted co-conspirator in a federal crime, I thought back to a conversation I had earlier this summer in South Carolina.

A woman approached me at the end of our Need to Impeach Town Hall in Columbia, where I’d discussed the threat Donald Trump poses to our democracy. At 52, she was a lifelong Republican, but she couldn’t understand why her party’s elected leaders wouldn’t stand up to Mr. Trump.

“We’re under attack by our own president,” she told me.

She’s far from the only GOP supporter who feels this way. More than 500,000 people who have added their voices to our call to impeach Mr. Trump and ultimately remove him from office identify as Republicans. When I meet these voters at our Town Hall events, they often tell me how disgusted they feel watching Mr. Trump trample their party’s core beliefs as he erodes the foundations of our country.

The GOP, as they’ve told me, has always emphasized that America must be a nation of laws. At the 2016 Republican National Convention, party leaders agreed on a platform asserting that “the rule of law is the foundation of our Republic.” Yet Mr. Trump has been dismantling the rule of law to try to protect himself........."

https://www.wsj.com/articles/republi...ent-1535311432

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "party leaders agreed on a platform asserting that “the rule of law is the foundation of our Republic.”

Another myth with which Americans narcotize, dumb down themselves and with which the leaders LIE to them about.

If you're white and/or have money (white being important as money),

you can buy the "rule of law" you can afford.

But if you're non-white, and/or not wealthy, you're ed.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    "party leaders agreed on a platform asserting that “the rule of law is the foundation of our Republic.”

Another myth with which Americans narcotize, dumb down themselves and with which the leaders LIE to them about.

If you're white and/or have money (white being important as money),

you can buy the "rule of law" you can afford.

But if you're non-white, and/or not wealthy, you're ed.
    My family and I are white. Why should I not support such a platform

If I dig deep enough in your belief system, we both know you will just have to outright admit you are against white babies being created because it extends a white privileged society

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    My family and I are white. Why should I not support such a platform

If I dig deep enough in your belief system, we both know you will just have to outright admit you are against white babies being created because it extends a white privileged society
    Why are you even here then? Enjoy your white privilege where you came from. Stop leeching off us.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    Why are you even here then? Enjoy your white privilege where you came from. Stop leeching off us.
    Because I like Mexican food

I'm just having a simplistic discussion on logic with Boutans. What I noticed is many times people don't actually dissect what ramifications certain ideals they were programmed to support (I.e. Equality) actually mean.

How do YOU personally benefit from equality? Less crime committed by certain demographics - that would apply. Less race baiting in the media?
    Last edited by FrostKing; 08-28-2018 at 12:47 PM.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not a fan of white alphas? What was the race of the dude that banged your wife?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Disapproval of Donald Trump is at a new high, support for the Mueller investigation is broad and half of Americans in a new ABC News/Washington Post poll favor Congress initiating impeachment proceedings against the president.

Sixty percent in the national survey disapprove of Trump’s performance in office, numerically the highest of his presidency, albeit by a single point; that includes 53 percent who disapprove strongly, more than half for the first time. Thirty-six percent approve, matching his low."

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/trouble-tr...opstories.html

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Disapproval of Donald Trump is at a new high, support for the Mueller investigation is broad and half of Americans in a new ABC News/Washington Post poll favor Congress initiating impeachment proceedings against the president.

Sixty percent in the national survey disapprove of Trump’s performance in office, numerically the highest of his presidency, albeit by a single point; that includes 53 percent who disapprove strongly, more than half for the first time. Thirty-six percent approve, matching his low."

https://www.yahoo.com/gma/trouble-tr...opstories.html
    Blake, do you know how impeachment works?

If the House goes blue in November and TRIES to impeach Trump it then goes to the Senate where SEVENTY FIVE PERCENT have to vote for removal.

Is the world so blue tinted through your cuckgoggles that you actually think that will happen?

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Not sure why Dems would even want to impeach. On the slim chance they win Congress in November, it will have been on the strength of having Trump in the White House. They'd be better off obstructing his agenda and letting his hysterics help them in 2020 as well.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Blake, do you know how impeachment works?

If the House goes blue in November and TRIES to impeach Trump it then goes to the Senate where SEVENTY FIVE PERCENT have to vote for removal.

Is the world so blue tinted through your cuckgoggles that you actually think that will happen?
    Here's to hoping.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Looking like about a 70% chance of that by the best estimates.
    https://projects.fivethirtyeight.com...ex_cid=rrpromo

Trump is the best thing that has happened to the Democratic party in decades.
    Yeah yall looked real good when Madcow was crying her dykish ass off on live TV.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    If a Repug Senate convicts him, then maybe the cult will not vote, which is passively voting for Dems.
    You wish, bou.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "Senate where SEVENTY FIVE PERCENT have to vote for removal."

"
    The Cons ution requires a two-thirds super majority to convict a person being impeached
    [4]

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Impeac...es#cite_note-4

the Senate has never convicted a Pres, Trash can be first one, The Most Bestest UnPresidented President SlimeBall Ever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I’m watching

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fat chance this ever actually happens unless he actually perjures himself like Clinton. But it's great as election propaganda.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I don’t think the Democrats actually want this.
    Just take the House and pester him for the next 2 years. Tie up the Senate on all SCOTUS nominees. Go with 8 if more spots open, or even 7 with the lame duck excuse, seems to work. Then take 2020. Done. Horrible precedents set but Trump has cornered the market on bad behavior and lying so Republicans can always be blamed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Fat chance this ever actually happens unless he actually perjures himself like Clinton. But it's great as election propaganda.
    Clinton wasn't convicted, because, as forever, the Senate couldn't get 2/3 for conviction.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Just take the House and pester him for the next 2 years. Tie up the Senate on all SCOTUS nominees. Go with 8 if more spots open, or even 7 with the lame duck excuse, seems to work. Then take 2020. Done. Horrible precedents set but Trump has cornered the market on bad behavior and lying so Republicans can always be blamed.
    Dems don't have the balls and craziness to out-nasty, or even equal-nasty the Repugs.

eg, Schumer just gave Mc a bunch of federal judges for NOTHING in return.

the Dems.

They are, passively, fecklessly, as much a disaster for America as the Repugs, and just as compromised by BigDonor, BigFinance, who have placed a large number of their lobbyists on the DNC, which has told lefty Dems not even to run, as the DNC will destroy them.

If Fringies like Bernie, Warren, etc have any effect on government, on governing For The People, it will be temporary, and will be and has been reversed, destroyed ASAP by the oligarchy, eg, police consent decrees/DoJ, college loan relief, FCC, CFPB, DoE, EPA, DoI, etc.

With BOTH parties owned by the oligarchy, America is ed and un able.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

This is what I want. The right will cry conspiracy if gets impeached on Dem watch. He is burying himself now with full GOP support. The Dems could be in a position to put the nail in the coffin for that clown if they do it right, and not totally poop the bed like 2016.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    This is what I want. The right will cry conspiracy if gets impeached on Dem watch. He is burying himself now with full GOP support. The Dems could be in a position to put the nail in the coffin for that clown if they do it right, and not totally poop the bed like 2016.
    I'm less than convinced that Trump is an electoral dead duck just yet, but agree completely that he needs to be beaten at the polls. Impeachment portends unrestrained partisan lawfare.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    What would it matter if he perjures himself? Paul Ryan or Mark Meadows would just argue he's new at this.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I'm less than convinced that Trump is an electoral dead duck just yet, but agree completely that he needs to be beaten at the polls. Impeachment portends unrestrained partisan lawfare.
    I agree. A lot depends on who the Dem's nominate this time around, and the "on the fence" Trump voters who voted for him in 2016. His hardcore base are going to be behind him no matter what. I'm with your line of thinking, I don't think it will just be a walk in the park like most people think it will be for whichever Dem he is facing. I'm just hoping that the Bernie factor (the Hillary haters that crossed the aisle to vote for Trump because they felt Bernie got robbed, and the ones who just stayed home) that clearly boost his numbers in 2016 reverses itself in 2020.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "the aisle to vote for Trump because they felt Bernie got robbed"

evidence for that astonishing statement.

Bernie fans voting for Trash? IBWISI

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "the aisle to vote for Trump because they felt Bernie got robbed"

evidence for that astonishing statement.

Bernie fans voting for Trash? IBWISI

I know five hardcore Bernie supporters personally who hated Hillary so much they voted for Trump.

Thread Information