Page 5 of 16 FirstFirst 12345678915 ... LastLast
    Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I know five hardcore Bernie supporters personally who hated Hillary so much they voted for Trump.
    Emotional voting, excellent, is why America is so ed.

So those 5 Bernies are getting what the they wanted from Trash and his kakistocracy?

or are they satisfied enough emotionally by punishing Hillary, no matter what it costs them and America?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Emotional voting, excellent, is why America is so ed.

So those 5 Bernies are getting what the they wanted from Trash and his kakistocracy?

or are they satisfied enough emotionally by punishing Hillary, no matter what it costs them and America?

Oh I agree with you 100%. I was just stating I think that's one of the factors that helped that moron win ever so slightly.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Oh I agree with you 100%. I was just stating I think that's one of the factors that helped that moron win ever so slightly.
    that moron is a billionaire... his pocket change is something you'll never sniff in your life. but he's the moron, right? lmao irrationally emotional sissy wannabe men.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    them and those who didn't vote for djt or at all. HRC!

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    that moron is a billionaire... his pocket change is something you'll never sniff in your life. but he's the moron, right? lmao irrationally emotional sissy wannabe men.

Serious question: If it turns out that Trump sold out his country and conspired with Russia to steal the election and other high crimes - will you still defend him? Will you somehow spin the result and say that - even treason is better for America? Why are you so willing to believe every word that comes out of the guy that lies 24/7?

Boggles the mind tbh. Hope you can answer without throwing a little tantrum like Trump does every single day things do not go his way.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Serious question: If it turns out that Trump sold out his country and conspired with Russia to steal the election and other high crimes - will you still defend him? Will you somehow spin the result and say that - even treason is better for America? Why are you so willing to believe every word that comes out of the guy that lies 24/7?

Boggles the mind tbh. Hope you can answer without throwing a little tantrum like Trump does every single day things do not go his way.
    funny thing is yall all jump to conclusions about me when it comes to djt. i didn't vote for the dude and don't necessarily support him either. i just think there's too many losers in this country who are emotionally wrecked because their darling HRC lost. these people cry foul because they didn't get the matriarch they sought for so long.

if trump if found to be a traitor to this great nation then him too. i have no sympathy for traitors and no time for losers crying about an election that had HRC at 98% in the polls to win.

as well, what makes you think i even know 10% of what trump has said? you claim i'm here believing everything trump spouts and yet i don't watch his rallies or press conferences.

you're like the rest here who jump on me... you play make believe and try to pin that bs on me because you want to believe in your bs so bad.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    funny thing is yall all jump to conclusions about me when it comes to djt. i didn't vote for the dude and don't necessarily support him either. i just think there's too many losers in this country who are emotionally wrecked because their darling HRC lost. these people cry foul because they didn't get the matriarch they sought for so long.

if trump if found to be a traitor to this great nation then him too. i have no sympathy for traitors and no time for losers crying about an election that had HRC at 98% in the polls to win.

as well, what makes you think i even know 10% of what trump has said? you claim i'm here believing everything trump spouts and yet i don't watch his rallies or press conferences.

you're like the rest here who jump on me... you play make believe and try to pin that bs on me because you want to believe in your bs so bad.
    Thanks for the reply. I didn't jump on you - I just have read many, many posts of you defending him and attacking others who post anti-Trump msgs.
    It has nothing to do with HRC - for me - I just think that it is shameful that after so much public evidence people still believe Trump and defend Trump - just boggles the mind. The guy is so transparently guilty that it is shocking at just how much his supporters will embarrass themselves in the face of clear cut evidence of criminality.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Thanks for the reply. I didn't jump on you - I just have read many, many posts of you defending him and attacking others who post anti-Trump msgs.
    It has nothing to do with HRC - for me - I just think that it is shameful that after so much public evidence people still believe Trump and defend Trump - just boggles the mind. The guy is so transparently guilty that it is shocking at just how much his supporters will embarrass themselves in the face of clear cut evidence of criminality.
    nothing to say about the criminality of those who have been in power for a few decades now? go figure.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nothing to say about the criminality of those who have been in power for a few decades now? go figure.
    Well, that is called "whataboutism", or as CHRIS says , "whataboutery" lol
    I know that there are many other corrupt politicians - no one denies that but the current president is the only thing that matters right now. Our country is currently being run by someone who has made other corrupt politicians look like amateurs!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Our country is currently being run by someone who has made other corrupt politicians look like amateurs!
    you might not like the words he uses or the platform either but our past politicians have all been crooks and to say otherwise is blind cultish loyalty to the unloyal.

djt has done some great things actually that not many past presidents can lay claim too, especially those from the past 4 administrations.

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you might not like the words he uses or the platform either but our past politicians have all been crooks and to say otherwise is blind cultish loyalty to the unloyal.

djt has done some great things actually that not many past presidents can lay claim too, especially those from the past 4 administrations.
    I disagree with that statement, but most importantly, anything he accomplishes will be IMHO the result of a fraudulently attained presidency. History will show that all the damage he did and whatever good he did - was under the guise of a fraudulent presidency. In other words I believe his presidency was acquired illegally and then we have to grapple over what was done in the 2 years or so that he occupied the office illegally.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I disagree with that statement, but most importantly, anything he accomplishes will be IMHO the result of a fraudulently attained presidency. History will show that all the damage he did and whatever good he did - was under the guise of a fraudulent presidency. In other words I believe his presidency was acquired illegally and then we have to grapple over what was done in the 2 years or so that he occupied the office illegally.
    what you're doing right now is what most on the left have done. yall have played right into the MSM narrative about the dude and yall believe without a doubt that he's guilty. why is that? will your world be crushed if he's found to be right this whole time about HRC, BHO, and the rest of the losers who have tried their darnedest to ruin this country and many others around the world?

Believe.
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    what you're doing right now is what most on the left have done. yall have played right into the MSM narrative about the dude and yall believe without a doubt that he's guilty. why is that? will your world be crushed if he's found to be right this whole time about HRC, BHO, and the rest of the losers who have tried their darnedest to ruin this country and many others around the world?
    You have to really, really look at all the public evidence. That is it. It is all there. There is no such thing as a MSM - all media is the same. All report what happens. Some spin it one way - some the opposite way - but it is all part of what reporting is. The idea of "MSM" is directly from Trumps playbook, and do you know where it came from? From Russia. Russia (and other countries with corrupt leadership) invented that. They had to find a label so they could pin on whoever reported their crimes - and pin a label on them to discredit them. Why? So that they could continue to commit crimes against their countries and get away with it.
    When Trump (and FOX news) do this, they do it with the knowledge that there are citizens out there who will be aroused. Who will somehow swallow their labeling and use their own prejudices and false beliefs and make it their own beliefs. Some call it being brainwashed. Don't be one of them. Look at all the evidence and when you hear Hannity saying "msm this" and "msm/hate trump media that" - think to yourself: "hmm - Hannity makes a great living as a member of the media- in fact he makes millions - sounds like that is pretty main stream, huh?"

If Trump was found innocent - I would not be crushed - I would breathe a sigh of relief that we did not elect a Russian asset and that Putin did not succeed. I still would be disgusted at his (Trumps) behavior and his lying, but at least I would understand that he was duly elected and would just wait for the next election.
    Would you be understanding if he was indicted/impeached/convicted/removed from office for high crimes?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

The typical I didn't vote for Trump or support anything he does, but I will jump to his defense any chance I get. Also most people aren't "emotionally wrecked" because Clinton lost, they are wrecked because that idiot is now representing us. Stop acting like people who don't support Trump are HRC die hard supporters, I voted for her because she was the last line of defense to stop this imbecile from becoming President. I would had voted for Mickey Mouse if I thought he would had had a better shot a beating Trump.
    Last edited by florige; 09-01-2018 at 10:43 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    there's no nuance or degrees with these people. they kick everyone who doesn't see things their way into the same rhetorical ditch, then gleefully piss on their heads.

the #resistance partakes liberally of this at ude too, so both sides feel justified doing it.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    people who are neither here nor there are collateral damage

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    the #resistance partakes liberally of this at ude too, so both sides feel justified doing it.
    #resistance IS justified for kicking Trash supporters, Repugs in general, KKK, Nazis, xenophobes.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    right on time, I was talking about you, boutons

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You have to really, really look at all the public evidence. That is it. It is all there. There is no such thing as a MSM - all media is the same. All report what happens. Some spin it one way - some the opposite way - but it is all part of what reporting is. The idea of "MSM" is directly from Trumps playbook, and do you know where it came from? From Russia. Russia (and other countries with corrupt leadership) invented that. They had to find a label so they could pin on whoever reported their crimes - and pin a label on them to discredit them. Why? So that they could continue to commit crimes against their countries and get away with it.
    When Trump (and FOX news) do this, they do it with the knowledge that there are citizens out there who will be aroused. Who will somehow swallow their labeling and use their own prejudices and false beliefs and make it their own beliefs. Some call it being brainwashed. Don't be one of them. Look at all the evidence and when you hear Hannity saying "msm this" and "msm/hate trump media that" - think to yourself: "hmm - Hannity makes a great living as a member of the media- in fact he makes millions - sounds like that is pretty main stream, huh?"

If Trump was found innocent - I would not be crushed - I would breathe a sigh of relief that we did not elect a Russian asset and that Putin did not succeed. I still would be disgusted at his (Trumps) behavior and his lying, but at least I would understand that he was duly elected and would just wait for the next election.
    Would you be understanding if he was indicted/impeached/convicted/removed from office for high crimes?
    Please state "all the public evidence" that is "all there." If there is so much "evidence", why hasn't Trump been charged or impeached? Please show your proof or else, who really is the one who's been brainwashed?

Whatever happened to the assumption of innocence until proven guilty? Whatever happened to the prosecution showing evidence beyond reasonable doubt (of guilt)?

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    BTW, Crazy Rich Asians is VERY good - love the maj jong double meaning at the end (I'll explain if anyone cares to know).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's one thing to denounce avowed bigots, Nazis, white supremacists and so forth, these groups mostly do seem to identify strongly with Trump. No issues there. There have been six people (so far) in Trump's administration who've lost their jobs for schmoozing it up with white supremacists or bigoted bloviating on social media. There does seem to be an eerie symbiosis between Trump and the bigots that rhetorical distancing and strategic firings have been unable to dispel.

But conflating the GOP or GOP voters with Trump is not only a political mistake, it's almost surely factually wrong. Ever hear of Never Trumpers? They're erstwhile GOP voters. You might have more in common with them than you think.

People vote for a lot of irrational or sentimental reasons that have little to do with ideological underpinnings or policy. Calumniating them all as the functional equivalent of Nazis seems unjust and foolish to me, but of course that's just one of the many differences between myself and the Great Boutons.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Please state "all the public evidence" that is "all there." If there is so much "evidence", why hasn't Trump been charged or impeached? Please show your proof or else, who really is the one who's been brainwashed?

Whatever happened to the assumption of innocence until proven guilty? Whatever happened to the prosecution showing evidence beyond reasonable doubt (of guilt)?
    in the case of Trump, impeachment will come before prosecution if impeachment comes at all.

what's an impeachable offense is whatever a majority of US Reps say it is. there is no firm standard for removal in the Senate, Senators more or less vote their conscience according to whatever standard of proof seems fitting to them individually -- each Senator is both judge and juror. 67 votes are needed for removal.

if Trump is impeached (a non-trivial possibility) and removed (very remote chance), he will be liable to prosecution, in which case the presumption of innocence will apply.
    Last edited by Winehole23; 09-02-2018 at 01:05 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    because impeachment is an Article II (i.e, a political) process, the standards governing judicial procedure do not apply except where self-imposed.

Veteran
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    It's one thing to denounce avowed bigots, Nazis, white supremacists and so forth, these groups mostly do seem to identify strongly with Trump. No issues there. There have been six people (so far) in Trump's administration who've lost their jobs for schmoozing it up with white supremacists or bigoted bloviating on social media. There does seem to be an eerie symbiosis between Trump and the bigots that rhetorical distancing and strategic firings have been unable to dispel.

But conflating the GOP or GOP voters with Trump is not only a political mistake, it's almost surely factually wrong. Ever hear of Never Trumpers? They're erstwhile GOP voters. You might have more in common with them than you think.

People vote for a lot of irrational or sentimental reasons that have little to do with ideological underpinnings or policy. Calumniating them all as the functional equivalent of Nazis seems unjust and foolish to me, but of course that's just one of the many differences between myself and the Great Boutons.
    Most Never Trumpers want an Evangelical Christian with conservative beliefs - for all his faults, most of you guys have more in common (belief wise) with Trump than what Never Trumpers would consider a good candidate - be careful what you wish for (as in impeachment of Trump).

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

Thread Information