Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    My Team
    FC Bayern Munich
    Post Count
    But his work on the 1st goal tho

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    They should have checked that goal by the VAR, not sure if the ball completely passed the line. The last view was good, but they cut while the ball was on the line.

“A goal is scored when the ball passes completely over a goal line“

It seems they sent a basketball cameraman to video the game.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    But his work on the 1st goal tho
    Great run.
    He had a little help.
    The guy that blocked the ball put his arm across a retreating Hummels. Watch it. You cant possible call a penalty on it but it helped.

Goal scorers do these sorts of extra effort runs because they believe so strongly. Just shows how mentality is so important imo. In England, they call it "in form"

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    You know a guy like L is a huge threat to go by you when no one attempts to shut down that pass.
    Number 4 guards a completely dead area (then does get back to almost make a great save)
    He #4 makes no attempt to make a strong run at L after he gets held up and making his move.

The header was pretty sweet as well as far as delicacy, almost too delicate.

My Team
    Italy
    Post Count
    Great run.
    He had a little help.
    The guy that blocked the ball put his arm across a retreating Hummels. Watch it. You cant possible call a penalty on it but it helped.

Goal scorers do these sorts of extra effort runs because they believe so strongly. Just shows how mentality is so important imo. In England, they call it "in form"
    Hummels?

he moved to barca?

My Team
    Italy
    Post Count
    You know a guy like L is a huge threat to go by you when no one attempts to shut down that pass.
    Number 4 guards a completely dead area (then does get back to almost make a great save)
    He #4 makes no attempt to make a strong run at L after he gets held up and making his move.

The header was pretty sweet as well as far as delicacy, almost too delicate.
    Just defenders panicking when Lewa is in that area
    But defense has never been Barca’s strength

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Hummels?

he moved to barca?
    Yep.
    My bad, thanks.
    Anyways an arm goes out.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

damn... product of the media...

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Apparently Lewandowski felt insulted by the front office, because they tried to replace him with Haaland. That’s the reason he demanded a transfer, and informed the club he doesn’t have the intention to play the last season of his contract for Bayern. Apparently, Barcelona is his preferred destination. President Khan said he must finish his contract. It will be interesting to see what happens.

Thread Information