Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

Lewandowski became the first player ever to score a hat-trick in the CL with THREE different teams

My Team
    France
    Post Count
    Once again, not my fault

But don't worry you guys will be fine
    As long as Mbappe stays healthy
    son of a

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

Top 5 match in Lewandowski's career

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Top 10 anime betrayals

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Lewandowski made 57 goals in the 21/22 season for Bayern Munich and Poland. Recognized with the Top Scorer trophy 2022, for the second consecutive season.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Bob Langdowski

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    First career KO match in WC and scores

My Team
    FC Bayern Munich
    Post Count
    First career KO match in WC and scores

Got a gift, blew it, but still got another chance. I am a lewi supporter, but damn that was weak.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Got a gift, blew it, but still got another chance. I am a lewi supporter, but damn that was weak.
    Ya he's out of form from standing on an island and defending for the past 2 weeks

My Team
    FC Bayern Munich
    Post Count
    Ya he's out of form from standing on an island and defending for the past 2 weeks
    I doubt that after many years you will sit by the camp fire and tell your grandkids about this glorious world cup and this goal. Unlike 86 wc.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    I doubt that after many years you will sit by the camp fire and tell your grandkids about this glorious world cup and this goal. Unlike 86 wc.
    We will try and improve for Euro 2024. Different tactics but ultimately this is the Native roster we have. Don't think we are much worse than the other teams in the same category.

We need to have realistic expectations with how International football has changed and I wouldn't trade our society for theirs just to win some footy matches.
    Last edited by FrostKing; 12-04-2022 at 01:58 PM.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    We will try and improve for Euro 2024. Different tactics but ultimately this is the Native roster we have. Don't think we are much worse than the other teams in the same category.

We need to have realistic expectations with how International football has changed and I wouldn't trade our society for theirs just to win some footy matches.
    Do you live in Polska?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Langdowski 4 shots on goal , 0 goal

va mighty Getafe

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Langdowski 4 shots on goal , 0 goal

va mighty Getafe
    Came out he's been injured since the World Cup. He seems to have run outta gas. It's been a very long physically & emotionally season at a new Club and the highs & lows of the World Cup.

He badly needs a break from footy and to recharge.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

Lewandowski shows up and trophies follow

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Congratulations to team leaders Pedri and Gavi

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Barca's record with pedri vs without is insane. This team will go as far as pedri takes them.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count

“Our society”

Sure thing…. Polish jokes will become popular again with people like you representing the mighty Slav.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    “Our society”

Sure thing…. Polish jokes will become popular again with people like you representing the mighty Slav.
    You're upset at me because in 2023 Poland is superior than USA in almost every social standard? No one in my family tree has ever been born in the USA.

We showed up to America with a couple suitcases and owned a house in SoCal a couple decades later.
    Last edited by FrostKing; 05-17-2023 at 01:14 AM.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    You're upset at me because in 2023 Poland is superior than USA in almost every social standard? No one in my family tree has ever been born in the USA.

We showed up to America with a couple suitcases and owned a house in SoCal a couple decades later.
    Tells the board Poland is superior by EVERY social standard.
    Yeah you did not need to come then. And or you dont need to stay.

And the clear implication is that the USA is inferior because of its diversity.
    You are known to well on this board Stanislaw.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Tells the board Poland is superior by EVERY social standard.
    Yeah you did not need to come then. And or you dont need to stay.

And the clear implication is that the USA is inferior because of its diversity.
    You are known to well on this board Stanislaw.
    A) USA was superior by many of these same standards just 30 years ago when we came in the late 1980s. That's how fast it declined (but Poland to its credit also improved after Iron Curtain fell and especially after joining EU).

B) My sister bailed 8 years ago back to Europe and I'm leaving before summer of 2024. Helping my folks sell their home.

Who cares about diversity. I'm diverse here too.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    A) USA was superior by many of these same standards just 30 years ago when we came in the late 1980s. That's how fast it declined (but Poland to its credit also improved after Iron Curtain fell and especially after joining EU).

B) My sister bailed 8 years ago back to Europe and I'm leaving before summer of 2024. Helping my folks sell their home.

Who cares about diversity. I'm diverse here too.
    So people first view of you and they know you are Polish?
    BS
    You are all about that white skin Stanislaw.
    Go back to Poland where you don’t have to even glance at a monkey.
    You think you can just hide what you have already said?

And Damn right I like diversity.
    We should be taking in people who add something to OUR society and you can leave.
    Those Russians scientists that want out…. We will take them. You can go.
    We need people who want to add to democratic ideals and are useful to the United part of the States. Competent citizens.
    Not more Trumptaded idiots who enjoy breaking anything in front of them.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    So people first view of you and they know you are Polish?
    BS
    You are all about that white skin Stanislaw.
    Go back to Poland where you don’t have to even glance at a monkey.
    You think you can just hide what you have already said?

And Damn right I like diversity.
    We should be taking in people who add something to OUR society and you can leave.
    Those Russians scientists that want out…. We will take them. You can go.
    We need people who want to add to democratic ideals and are useful to the United part of the States. Competent citizens.
    Not more Trumptaded idiots who enjoy breaking anything in front of them.
    I'm not returning yet to Poland. I'm just leaving USA because it's become a clown show With no signs of rescue.

You blame Trump and yet the Political party you are absolutely in love with has been in control for all but 4 of the past 14 years.

"Loving diversity" doesn't make you better or smarter. It's a complicated political issue with massive social & cultural ramifications.
    Last edited by FrostKing; 05-17-2023 at 02:55 PM.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    This time next year I'll have a 4th nation on my resume. Have you ever left the US state you were born in?

I've voted for both Political parties in America. Have you?

I speak 3 languages.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    I'm not returning yet to Poland. I'm just leaving USA because it's become a clown show With no signs of rescue.

You blame Trump and yet the Political party you are absolutely in love with has been in control for all but 4 of the past 14 years.

"Loving diversity" doesn't make you better or smarter. It's a complicated political issue with massive social & cultural ramifications.
    The political party I love NOW comes from default. Anyone else and any other party. The red team has shown it’s a scared bunch of wussies. Beholden to unsubstantiated fears made up by a clown. And the blue team screwed up and did not bang the drum of treason hard enough when the orange fool committed treason. The patriotic team became enveloped by a god because the most ignorant of their team drove the bus.

I won’t disagree with where the US is headed with the wealth gap continuing to grow and Biden playing along. But I get the idea.

You already admitted white faces make you more comfortable because of some phantom heirarchy you made up with foolish anecdotes.
    You want pure blooded whites to rule. You made that clear. I will take any color who understands democracy. That’s the difference.

Thread Information