Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast
    My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    But his work on the 1st goal tho

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    They should have checked that goal by the VAR, not sure if the ball completely passed the line. The last view was good, but they cut while the ball was on the line.

“A goal is scored when the ball passes completely over a goal line“

It seems they sent a basketball cameraman to video the game.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    But his work on the 1st goal tho
    Great run.
    He had a little help.
    The guy that blocked the ball put his arm across a retreating Hummels. Watch it. You cant possible call a penalty on it but it helped.

Goal scorers do these sorts of extra effort runs because they believe so strongly. Just shows how mentality is so important imo. In England, they call it "in form"

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    You know a guy like L is a huge threat to go by you when no one attempts to shut down that pass.
    Number 4 guards a completely dead area (then does get back to almost make a great save)
    He #4 makes no attempt to make a strong run at L after he gets held up and making his move.

The header was pretty sweet as well as far as delicacy, almost too delicate.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Great run.
    He had a little help.
    The guy that blocked the ball put his arm across a retreating Hummels. Watch it. You cant possible call a penalty on it but it helped.

Goal scorers do these sorts of extra effort runs because they believe so strongly. Just shows how mentality is so important imo. In England, they call it "in form"
    Hummels?

he moved to barca?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    You know a guy like L is a huge threat to go by you when no one attempts to shut down that pass.
    Number 4 guards a completely dead area (then does get back to almost make a great save)
    He #4 makes no attempt to make a strong run at L after he gets held up and making his move.

The header was pretty sweet as well as far as delicacy, almost too delicate.
    Just defenders panicking when Lewa is in that area
    But defense has never been Barca’s strength

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Hummels?

he moved to barca?
    Yep.
    My bad, thanks.
    Anyways an arm goes out.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count

damn... product of the media...

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Apparently Lewandowski felt insulted by the front office, because they tried to replace him with Haaland. That’s the reason he demanded a transfer, and informed the club he doesn’t have the intention to play the last season of his contract for Bayern. Apparently, Barcelona is his preferred destination. President Khan said he must finish his contract. It will be interesting to see what happens.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Apparently Lewandowski felt insulted by the front office, because they tried to replace him with Haaland. That’s the reason he demanded a transfer, and informed the club he doesn’t have the intention to play the last season of his contract for Bayern. Apparently, Barcelona is his preferred destination. President Khan said he must finish his contract. It will be interesting to see what happens.
    Lewandowski has been asking for transfer for a number of years now. Bayern let Kroos, Thiago and Alaba leave.

Robert really wants a new challenge and TROPHY. The Latin World deserves to watch the Polak. Barca is my most disliked club but I'll buy kit if they put up the funds to acquire.

It's 50/50. Bayern didn't plan and the Germans are struggling to find replacement. Robert is under contract. I think he returns but I support move to La Liga. Get those Spainards he just tied in the Euros, off the pavement. Let's see it.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    The problem is, if Bayern were to say tomorrow, ok give me €50M for Lewandowski, Barça doesn’t have the money right now. They couldn’t register new Araujo’s contract with La Liga. He may end playing for Atlético, Juventus or Chelsea.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    The problem is, if Bayern were to say tomorrow, ok give me €50M for Lewandowski, Barça doesn’t have the money right now. They couldn’t register new Araujo’s contract with La Liga. He may end playing for Atlético, Juventus or Chelsea.
    Supposedly they are arguing over 35M

I don't believe there has been Polak for Barca. Dudek joined Real Madrid.

Still 50/50, Bayern board which has been slow step for a while now. Kroos, Thiago, Alaba, Sule. Trying to safe face as the agent Robert hired is being ruthless force move at ude.

I see both Club and Player perspective. Some Bayern fans which have not been outspoken I see admitting this has soured their opinion of Lewandowski.

I'll share my thoughts tomorrow. Enjoyed myself tonight.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    < Copy paste of what I posted elsewhere >

The whole thing has turned rather toxic. What I'm reading on other Bayern outlets. Older more ingrained fans. Here is tame.

Lewandowski brought me to Bayern. I think he's started down a road last few days that is likely to fail. For example globally the few people that celebrate his Bundesliga accomplishments now dislike him. He's taking a gamble that might and even likely fail. Barca not having the funds to buy him, at a discount no less makes Bayern and him especially look bad.

Hard No on him going on strike. Ultimately why did u sign the extension. You are a captain and although you disagree with direction of club on/off, must ultimately respect your contract. Bayern signing a Mane to show they are serious about UCL while retaining Lewy would be ideal solution

But this does remind me of 2018. He faced backlash for being a Real lover while not being clutch etc. So this isn't new. Robert was never going to be loved like a Mueller.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Wow, Barca are having an incredible transfer window.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    det Barcelona jetsey

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    sold out

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Thought you'd respect. Moving to a Top League at 33 is rather ballsy. Especially for Club in transition. Staying in the Bundesliga and racking up records would have been the easy decision.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Thought you'd respect. Moving to a Top League at 33 is rather ballsy. Especially for Club in transition. Staying in the Bundesliga and racking up records would have been the easy decision.
    I admire. He's cashing in on a solid career. There's never anything wrong with that.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    I admire. He's cashing in on a solid career. There's never anything wrong with that.
    Thank you brother

Oh my what a wild few days. Bayern and Barca. almost all matches were blowouts. This is not Bayern & Real. These clubs have an interesting hatred for each other.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Lewandowski did it. See you @ ElClásico.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    https://streamable.com/0g4jm4

All great things must come to an end
    Last edited by FrostKing; 07-20-2022 at 01:15 AM.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    The Bayern treatment of Lewandowski and Barca has changed my opinion of Munich.

Kinda small club mentality. Obsessed with players gone and Clubs supposedly "murdered".

Bad taste by Bayern fans. Beating up on Bundesliga clubs makes them puffy.

Thread Information