Only seeing this pos if chump dumper likes it even then I'll watch at home
    let you know in a couple weeks

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Saw it yesterday and i survived. No one wanted to shoot up the cinema, so thats good (sorry media). It was pretty good and didn't feel like a comic book movie at all. It felt more like The king of comedy mixed with Taxi driver. Id still say those films are better, but yea Joker was not that bad. Id give it a 7/10.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    Joaquin open to doing more movies

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Saw it today. A bit slow but very good. Not really that violent, at least nothing like what I was expecting from some of the negative critic reviews. Phoenix will get an Oscar

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Saw it yesterday and i survived. No one wanted to shoot up the cinema, so thats good (sorry media). It was pretty good and didn't feel like a comic book movie at all. It felt more like The king of comedy mixed with Taxi driver. Id still say those films are better, but yea Joker was not that bad. Id give it a 7/10.

I sat near the back and every time the doors opened I found my self looking over my shoulder, slumping down in my seat thinking someone might bring a tool in.

Really liked it tbh. Personally, 5/5

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So I'm out of the loop
    Why the has the media been predicting someone was going to do a mass shooting during at the theater

A neverending cycle Trainwreck2100's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    So I'm out of the loop
    Why the has the media been predicting someone was going to do a mass shooting during at the theater
    because, white people

Post Count
    NBA Team
    New Orleans Hornets
    College
    LSU Tigers
    I liked it a lot. Arthur shouldn't have crossed the violence threshold so quickly, though.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So I'm out of the loop
    because it was a movie that was supposed to pander to "incels". i listened to some tim pool commentary earlier today and he spoke about the movie, loved it, and said it had nothing to do with "incels" whatsoever. it was just fear-hype by our sensationally fake news outlets.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    I liked it a lot. Arthur shouldn't have crossed the violence threshold so quickly, though.
    I mean, the meds though lol

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    It just seems that there were way too many hints for that twist not to be true

Still Hates Small Ball Spurminator's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    So I'm out of the loop
    I haven't really seen "the media" predicting shootings, it's been more of a social media thing. It's a movie about a guy who feels outcast by women and society so he becomes a complete sociopath, so people are pointing out incel and white terrorism connections.

The extra security is probably unnecessary but better safe than sorry.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    I really liked it. The scene where his friends come to check on him was hilarious and demonic at the same time.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    I really liked it. The scene where his friends come to check on him was hilarious and demonic at the same time.
    i was worried for the midget

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Thought it was amazing. I think the bad reviews are more an outcry against the inevitable incel circle jerk for it than the movie itself

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Thought it was amazing. I think the bad reviews are more an outcry against the inevitable incel circle jerk for it than the movie itself
    Why would incels circle jerk for it?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Seriously? Why would disaffected loners circle jerk over a disaffected loner who incites mass violence?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    The movie had a 70% on rotten tomatoes and won some film festival awards so it was mostly good reviews anyway.

Defense Wins Championships Texas_Ranger's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Longhorns
    The movie had a 70% on rotten tomatoes and won some film festival awards so it was mostly good reviews anyway.
    anyone that looks at rotten tomatoes for scores is a re . ing Batwoman series is rated higher than the Joker and once again, the losers are deleting user reviews. Also I saw the first ep of Batwoman and perhaps it's not the worst thing in the world (id give it a 4/10), but there is no ing way it's better than the Joker.
    Last edited by Texas_Ranger; 10-08-2019 at 04:39 AM.

Billy Bob
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Arthur was worse than an incel. He was mentally re ed. Incels at least some get married, some get pros utes, etc Arthur was imagining the whole relationship with the hot single mom. So he wasn't really shunned by women in the film. Weren't "incels" called nerds/geeks back in the 90s/2000s? Who comes up with these cheesy middle school putdown words?

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Colorado Buffaloes
    Arthur was worse than an incel. He was mentally re ed. Incels at least some get married, some get pros utes, etc Arthur was imagining the whole relationship with the hot single mom. So he wasn't really shunned by women in the film. Weren't "incels" called nerds/geeks back in the 90s/2000s? Who comes up with these cheesy middle school putdown words?
    Incels gave themselves that name, dumbass. It stands for involuntary celibate which i'm sure you can relate to.

TRU 'cross mah stomach LaMarcus Bryant's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    anyone that looks at rotten tomatoes for scores is a re . ing Batwoman series is rated higher than the Joker and once again, the losers are deleting user reviews. Also I saw the first ep of Batwoman and perhaps it's not the worst thing in the world (id give it a 4/10), but there is no ing way it's better than the Joker.
    Meh, it can give you a decent snapshot idea of the quality of non-name brand movies

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    thanks for the heads up

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    every "tough guy" i know melts down over rottentomatoes.com now whether its on FB or twitter lol. its hilarious. 70% is a good score but still they find reasons to complain and wallow in victimhood over it lol

Thread Information