Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    ohhhh i just got shot in the heart, my life is over i'm gonna go blow myself up. sorry brah, but if that's supposed to offend me then good luck trying and i honestly feel sorry for any one that does get offended by that, i put them on par with the s who get offended when they don't stand for teh flag or when it's burned. but this post once again is great great examples of why you and your whole race are some racist in bred pieces of hog . maybe when youre done ing your sister/mom hybrid family member you can attempt to increase your IQ a little bit to post something better, maybe the quran next post or how about islam. that'll be good too unless if you're too ing dumb to comprehend that which you probably are you racist . suck on my balls brah
    jesus and i thought i ranted... !

no one's ing their mother or sister, except maybe those in your own family, and no one gives a about you nor your emotional rants.

i think i hear your IRS scam boss calling you back to your cubicle now. get back to work amir!

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    jesus and i thought i ranted... !

no one's ing their mother or sister, except maybe those in your own family, and no one gives a about you nor your emotional rants.

i think i hear your IRS scam boss calling you back to your cubicle now. get back to work amir!
    nice bro continue denying the facts that you're a racist piece of s and that you your sister/mom and from the amount i write on this forum i dont' rant but idgaf if you think i do. i don't need to explain myself to ignorant racist s like yourself. once again i hope you and your whole family/kin die so i can be there to piss and on yoru racist bodies have a good day.

also my name is osama not amir your racist

also theres nothing emotional about this i'm just stating facts. if white people dont' like me then i don't really give a i haven't met one white person that i care to be liked by, since most of them are emotionless uncaring racists who spend most of there time ing there sister/mothers/daughters like yourself. also please continue replying to me so i can have more oppurtunities to call you a racist sister/mother er, cuz i ahve a lot of time in my cubicle getting paid well over 6 figures talking to you. k thx bai

I'lll teach u to be happy StinkyWeezleteats's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    i don't need to explain myself to ignorant racist s like yourself.
    you don't but you'll continue to do so. past proves future.

ol' curry ass smelling mother ing osama bin patel is in the house!

also theres nothing emotional about this
    cry me a river goat er.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you don't but you'll continue to do so. past proves future.

ol' curry ass smelling mother ing osama bin patel is in the house!

cry me a river goat er.
    hey bro long day of not doing jack and making bank and i come home to this garbage your posts lack substance and creativity.
    -i haven't done much explaining except cuss your white ass out and state that i'm rich as living in one of the countries most expensive areas and thriving, you probably live in some trailer in texas part of a community of hybrid in bred sister ing white supremacist/racists
    -the fact you believed my name was osama you dumb racist sister ing idiot, but not suprising.
    -i smell like curry, wow good one i was wearing gucci today, what were you wearing racoon road kill scent?

i'll just continue to enertain your redneck low iq sister/mother ing ass, since i love cussing out stupid white s on the internet (it's a guilty pleasure)

let's continue with bullet points:

-youre a racist piece of
    -you your mom-sister hybrid family member probably your daughter as well if you have one, your daughter is also probably your sister/aunt or something.
    -you're also probably a cuck who likes to watch your wife(most likely your wife is your mom/daughter/aunt hybrid) get ed while you sit in a corner and jerk while gently weeping
    -you're a ing idiot that probably wears maga hats and/or stupid ass vet hats (no i do not appreciate your sacrifice/service, lick my anus)
    -you and your whole white race are some of the biggest pieces of the world has seen

check back with me in the morning and i'll repost this again to remind you. k thx bai.
    Last edited by E20; 09-06-2018 at 12:48 AM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you already lost by attempting to be a pseudo intellectual with me.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    nice bro continue denying the facts that you're a racist piece of s and that you your sister/mom and from the amount i write on this forum i dont' rant but idgaf if you think i do. i don't need to explain myself to ignorant racist s like yourself. once again i hope you and your whole family/kin die so i can be there to piss and on yoru racist bodies have a good day.

also theres nothing emotional about this i'm just stating facts. if white people dont' like me then i don't really give a i haven't met one white person that i care to be liked by, since most of them are emotionless uncaring racists who spend most of there time ing there sister/mothers/daughters like yourself. also please continue replying to me so i can have more oppurtunities to call you a racist sister/mother er, cuz i ahve a lot of time in my cubicle getting paid well over 6 figures talking to you. k thx bai
    Why are you threatenning to do bizzare if you don't give a ?

Why should anyone here care how much you get paid?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Memo: Long replies of more than two sentences is called a rant. A quick reply of one to two sentences is a retort.

Retorts are read. Rants are ignored. Just saying.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    hey bro long day of not doing jack and making bank and i come home to this garbage your posts lack substance and creativity.
    -i haven't done much explaining except cuss your white ass out and state that i'm rich as living in one of the countries most expensive areas and thriving, you probably live in some trailer in texas part of a community of hybrid in bred sister ing white supremacist/racists
    -the fact you believed my name was osama you dumb racist sister ing idiot, but not suprising.
    -i smell like curry, wow good one i was wearing gucci today, what were you wearing racoon road kill scent?

i'll just continue to enertain your redneck low iq sister/mother ing ass, since i love cussing out stupid white s on the internet (it's a guilty pleasure)

-youre a racist piece of
    -you your mom-sister hybrid family member probably your daughter as well if you have one, your daughter is also probably your sister/aunt or something.
    -you're also probably a cuck who likes to watch your wife(most likely your wife is your mom/daughter/aunt hybrid) get ed while you sit in a corner and jerk while gently weeping
    -you're a ing idiot that probably wears maga hats and/or stupid ass vet hats (no i do not appreciate your sacrifice/service, lick my anus)
    -you and your whole white race are some of the biggest pieces of the world has seen

check back with me in the morning and i'll repost this again to remind you. k thx bai.
    lmao what? spit that sand out of your mouth so we can all understand you.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao what? spit that sand out of your mouth so we can all understand you.

-youre a racist piece of

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    l
    If you know nothing about history...

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any pain and suffering he had to go through growing up was done by black people. Primarily his mom who was a crack and was negligent for most of his childhood.
    Unrelated to "like". I don't like snakes but I've never been bitten. I'd drive rather than fly, but I've never been in a plane crash and have been in a few auto accidents.

It's not about experience with what you hate. It's about being brought up believing something to be true and never needing to think otherwise until you need to.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

-youre a racist piece of

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Good on Lebron for recognizing his prejudices and acknowledging them rather than pretending not to have them and saying bull about how he doesn’t see race.

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hard not to see race when every single time some black......the first black/Afro American to....

start an NFL game
    win a SB
    win the Heisman
    win an Oscar
    write a book
    win an Olympic event
    break some sports record
    record a record
    win some political whatever
    .............perform on the Grand Ole Opry

Why do we need to know that?

Google....Joe Perry, watch what happens.

Race will always be HUGE and it has nothing to do with skin pigment.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

-youre a racist piece of

maybe i am racist? i mean i ing hate islam and those that follow it but last time i checked islam isn't a race so there's that.

you want bullet points? ok then...

- your religion and you too!
    - i don't have a sister nor a daughter nor a kid for that matter. there's no inbreeding in my family but i'm sure there's some in yours as well as pedophilia, oppression against women, and death to gays, right?
    - can't be a cuck if i don't have a wife to cuck me. sorry to bust your bubble amir.
    - i don't own any such hats whatsoever.
    - lmao you got your job because of ol' whitey.

you're such a dumb ass who says the dumbest . if i didn't know any better i'd say you're 16 but you claim otherwise so you're just a dumb ing adult. then again, that's what your religion breeds, dumb ass people!

Banned
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I will never get why we must like everyone. When it's totally obvious we are different.

I live in central Cali, trust me.........HUGE problems with Mexicans. They can;t drive, too many kids for the $$$$$, never get behind one in any line because whatever it is they will struggle with it, always haul the whole tribe everywhere they go with one of those kids old enought to baby sit.

What, just ignore all that...why?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    maybe i am racist? i mean i ing hate islam and those that follow it but last time i checked islam isn't a race so there's that.

you want bullet points? ok then...

- your religion and you too!
    - i don't have a sister nor a daughter nor a kid for that matter. there's no inbreeding in my family but i'm sure there's some in yours as well as pedophilia, oppression against women, and death to gays, right?
    - can't be a cuck if i don't have a wife to cuck me. sorry to bust your bubble amir.
    - i don't own any such hats whatsoever.
    - lmao you got your job because of ol' whitey.

you're such a dumb ass who says the dumbest . if i didn't know any better i'd say you're 16 but you claim otherwise so you're just a dumb ing adult. then again, that's what your religion breeds, dumb ass people!
    let's continue with bullet points brah:

-youre a racist piece of

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

-youre a racist piece of

ugh full re

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

-youre a racist piece of

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

-youre a racist piece of

you can keep posting the same sad bs like so but it'll never get you any closer to the truth. you're a ing re and that's the ing truth.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    you can keep posting the same sad bs like so but it'll never get you any closer to the truth. you're a ing re and that's the ing truth.

-youre a racist piece of

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

-youre a racist piece of

Based on what?

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count
    -youre a racist piece of

[dribble.....]

-you and your whole white race
    Tbh

Thread Information