Page 12 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2891011121314151622 ... LastLast
    Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    True but Ronaldo carried those Madrid teams to the finals the last years, simple as that. Two times he got help in the final, also true.
    The thing is, if you look back during the 2017 year especially I gave Ronaldo credit.

But I don't see him as the best player in the world but I don't doubt that without Madrid don't get to those finals.

But I absolutely think he can get almost too much credit seeing as how the memorable CL moments came from Bale and Ramos in recent years.

He's an amazing player, I even paid to see him last October. It's like Kobe, I hate Kobe but I'd still pay to see him and did.

But even this year, Madrid conceding 4 has more to do with Ramos being gone than Ronaldo.

Madrid scored 3 times, that's normally enough to go through a 2 legged tie, but I agree losing Ronaldo hurts, just not replacing with anybody was much much dumber.

Ain't even mad. Ajax deserves it and major changes coming up in the summer, finally.
    Mourinho Part 2 loading ..

Apparently, he's the favorite to take over according to every rumor..If Madrid planning mainly on domestic revival/dominance, Allegri would be a better choice.

They should steer away from zero-trophy losers like Pochettino..

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    FAP said at the start of the season Real wouldn't miss Ronaldo but now he's saying Real should have got a replacement.

Shameless midgetfans trying to rewrite the narrative
    Madrid concede FIVE goals in a 2 legged tie and you're crying about Ronaldo.

Ronaldo can't even score more than one goal this entire tourney and you're expecting him to be the savior without Ramos for a discombobulated team in Madrid

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    FAP said at the start of the season Real wouldn't miss Ronaldo but now he's saying Real should have got a replacement.

Shameless midgetfans trying to rewrite the narrative
    If yall really think one man is the difference between last season and this abortion, you will have a hard time getting back on the right track, tbh.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Solari killed RMAO hopes of winning any le in less than 2 weeks. Amazing.

My guess at least 2 of Hazard, Mbpape (or Neymar), Lewandowski will take their talents to the Bernabeu next summer..

What horrifying campaign for Real..if not for Valencia and Sevilla ting themselves, they wouldn't sniff CL soccer next year..

Navas >> Courtois..

Total waste of money by Flopez..
    Navas is a great leader.

Courotois is useless.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    If yall really think one man is the difference between last season and this abortion, you will have a hard time getting back on the right track, tbh.
    Exactly

Madrid’s backline was the issue in this tie not the front.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

Meanwhile Ramos doing scenes for his do entary

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    The real question is, is Real in "better position than they were last season with Ronaldo"?

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count
    Benzema scoring a goal #fakenews

My Team
    Manchester City FC
    Post Count
    The real question is, is Real in "better position than they were last season with Ronaldo"?
    You mean without Zidane... I'm pretty sure they'll break the bank for Mbappe in the summer transfer window and most will forget sidenaldo ever existed.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    You mean without Zidane...
    I'm just questioning the agenda FAP been pushing. That's what he posted.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Well no, not right now evidently.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    I'm just questioning the agenda FAP been pushing. That's what he posted.
    What agenda? I just stated a fact at that moment. Anyone that saw Real play this season knew they weren't winning , tbh.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Anyone else refreshing RMAO's twitter account waiting for the "Comunicado oficial: Santiago Solari" tweet?

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    And is Ronaldo in a better position than he was with Real?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    And is Ronaldo in a better position than he was with Real?

He already won a cup and the serie A is pretty much wrapped up. Ronaldo is in way better shape than Real without him

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Whoa I missed this

"The Spain international crashed into the back of Ajax striker Kasper Dolberg for an easy yellow card - which ruled him out of the second-leg but cleared his stack of yellow cards ahead of the business end of the compe ion."

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    What agenda? I just stated a fact at that moment. Anyone that saw Real play this season knew they weren't winning , tbh.
    Your capitulation is duly noted.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    He already won a cup and the serie A is pretty much wrapped up. Ronaldo is in way better shape than Real without him

Serie A has been won 7 years in a row, it’s like psg winning the French league.

They’re on pace to win the least amount of trophies they’ve
    Won in over half a decade. I agree Juventus aren’t in as bad shape as Madrid overall, but formronaldo where he only shows up in CL unless it’s a final then he’s become kinda irrelevant as he is in a one horse league.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Not sure who replaced James, Cristiano, Morata, Kovacic and Pepe. Since the 2016/2017 season Florentino has been diluting the talent, it doesn't came as surprise Madrid can't compete with Barça or any good Euro team, not even at the Bernabeu. Three consecutive loses at the Bernabeu, getting eliminated from the Copa, the Champions and without chances in the Ligue too. With this roster not even Zidane could do something, much less Mourinho.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Mourinho Part 2 loading ..

Apparently, he's the favorite to take over according to every rumor..If Madrid planning mainly on domestic revival/dominance, Allegri would be a better choice.

They should steer away from zero-trophy losers like Pochettino..
    Please do ...

Thread Information