Page 31 of 42 FirstFirst ... 2127282930313233343541 ... LastLast
    Dembele
    Coutinho

But according to apalisoc_9 Barca has the best roster in the World.
    Countinho was the best player for liverpool.

Are you re ed?

Barca is the best team in the world and its not close.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Barca about to make the final without a single winger worth a damn.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Countinho was the best player for liverpool.

Are you re ed?

Barca is the best team in the world and its not close.
    Yeah, today.

My Team
    Arsenal FC
    Post Count
    Salah missing that was probably a dagger, you can't miss an opportunity like that, horrible..

Liverpool looked like the more talented team for most of the game IMO, but Barcelona doesn't miss opportunities when they get them, clinical..
    Remember when this goofy looking finished above Messi for Ballon D'or last year

My Team
    Colombia
    Post Count
    I'm actually rooting for the midget today surprisingly. The argentine midget not the sand midget

toothless brit fans they apparently threw an old Asian man in the fountain and when he confronted them they laughed and called him Mr Miyagi

But most likely the real leader of Barcelona will step up. SUAREZ AND WILL SEND TOOTHLESS BRITS BACK TO THEIR HOLE ISLAND
    Called that tbah

Papa Suárez made the goal that opened it up

Called that tbah

Papa Suárez made the goal that opened it up
    He was the real MVP today as far as I know..Alongside Allison. Dude has been awful at positioning the whole year.

As always everyone turns into a player playing alongside Messi.

I wonder why?

I said at the beginning Barcs was winning. When you can afford to bench a 150 million pounds player..that just speaks volume of the overall talent tbh.

Liverpool league focus against city cost them. And Allison has been worse than Karius.

Ajax will get curbstomped and worse they might be shaky enough on the back to allow tottenham to go through

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    He was the real MVP today as far as I know..Alongside Allison. Dude has been awful at positioning the whole year.
    Aside from Messi, obvioulsy, I think the clear man of the Match was Arturo Vidal. Dude played with contagious energy and heart. That was what was missing from Barca in previous Champions Leagues. I'm not sure Barca wins that game today without him.

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    As always everyone turns into a player playing alongside Messi.

I wonder why?
    He must really be a GOD then, winning 10 Ligas and 4 CLs with alongside him, tbh.

Remember when this goofy looking finished above Messi for Ballon D'or last year
    Ya, Salah's a good player, but watching him in the same game as Messi shows how huge the gap is between them

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    As I've said before, this is now clearly Barcas CL to lose, most talented team by far. They just did what they're supposed to do

Imagine if Ronadlo had similar talent tbh...

Oh wait that has happened and he won 3 Consecutive Champions league.

As I've said before, this is now clearly Barcas CL to lose, most talented team by far. They just did what they're supposed to do
    Its not even close. They have guys like dembele, arthur in the bench and FAP is saying its all messi

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Barca learned from that Rome fiasco last year. Now if they have to catenaccio their way to a W, they do it. Vidal has a lot to do with it.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Damn what a boring Champions League season.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Well spent 170m €.
    He is talented, just lacks experience tbh
    (But right now I think Vinicius is better)

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Was Artur suspended today?

That dude is underrated

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Its not even close. They have guys like dembele, arthur in the bench and FAP is saying its all messi
    Arthur isn't even trusted to get into a game of this magnitude. And Dembele, well, we all saw.

I don't care if you were worth 300 millions, if you can't handle the pressure of playing in Barcelona you can't be counted as a helpful piece, tbh.

They are about to finish the season and they still can't consolidate a starting lineup because they don't have 11 players good enough to earn that starting position.

They are just getting by on defending with the possession of the ball and Messi inventing goals. That's it. It also helped them that this is probably the least top heavy CL of the last 10 years.

Arthur isn't even trusted to get into a game of this magnitude. And Dembele, well, we all saw.

I don't care if you were worth 300 millions, if you can't handle the pressure of playing in Barcelona you can't be counted as a helpful piece, tbh.

They are about to finish the season and they still can't consolidate a starting lineup because they don't have 11 players good enough to earn that starting position.

They are just getting by on defending with the possession of the ball and Messi inventing goals. That's it. It also helped them that this is probably the least top heavy CL of the last 10 years.
    The Spin.

Remeber when FAP said guys like Aguero, Otomendi, Tialafigo etc are nothing but scrubs meanwhile they're dominating.

Barca has a great all around talent. Some players struggle cause of messi

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    The Spin.

Remeber when FAP said guys like Aguero, Otomendi, Tialafigo etc are nothing but scrubs meanwhile they're dominating.

Barca has a great all around talent. Some players struggle cause of messi
    Otamendi is about to become a free agent because ManCity won't re-sign him.

Otamendi is about to become a free agent because ManCity won't re-sign him.
    Yeah because hes getting older but hes had a of a season

The spin

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Yeah because hes getting older but hes had a of a season

The spin
    Otamendi is younger than Messi and Agüero.

Otamendi is younger than Messi and Agüero.
    Hes got an older body. Everyone deteriorates at a different rate

Meanwhile you conveniently leave out aguero, dybala, Tialfigoc and a million of other players that play better without messi

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    https://www.sport.es/es/noticias/bar...erpool-7434487

Barcelona's sport paper ratings:

Coutinho = Pecho frío (cold-chested. Chicken- . Pussy)

Dembele = incomprensible (incomprehensible). "How can you do so many wrong things in such short period of time?"

These are the mega-stars of Barca's stacked roster.

Thread Information