Page 36 of 42 FirstFirst ... 26323334353637383940 ... LastLast
    Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Valverde wouldn't have survived Rome if he were coaching Madrid. Barca's board are PATFO level of soft..

Just too much dead weight on that roster including some of the team former stalwarts (Pique, Busquets..)..You need to be ruthless to keep winning at this level..
    What’s frustrating is that Pique has been amazing all year until now. Same with Um i until the Roma match.

Busquets has been a disaster. When Vida is alongside Messi as your best player in a do or die match that says it all.

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    Not every Catalan feels that way tbh

Although I saw a lot of separatists flags when I went to Barcelona last year
    Gonna be in Barcelona in about 3 weeks tbh, any good spots I should know about?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Gonna be in Barcelona in about 3 weeks tbh, any good spots I should know about?
    The beach of course and the chironguitos.
    I watched a couple of WC games at the beach last year it was awesome

Razmataz or the clubs at Nova Icaria if you want clubbing

The classics : La Rambla, Parc Guell, Casa Milia (Pedrera), Sagrada Familia (buy your tickete online early if you want to go in).
    When on La Rambla, don’t just stay on the Rambla, it’s surrounded by the old city so feel free to cross the street and explore the surroundings

Camp Nou : if you explore it enough you will stumble in a spot located in the upper seats where you can lift the Champions League trophy; when I was in the stadium I was one of the lucky few who found it
    Me >>>>>> Buffon

Plaza de Espana and magic fountain of Montjuic at night

Of course don’t just go to all the super touristic places, roam in the more « real » barcelona neighbourhoods and little streets

There is no shortage of coffees/terraces/restaurants in Barcelona.
    Food is cheap and good; most of the time I had the tapas portions, since I was more thirsty than hungry (super hot in July).
    Try Pan con Tomato it’s reslly good.
    Ask for olives if you’re having a beer, they are amazingly good

Keep in mind that outside the super touristic places, You won’t get service in English in bar/restaurants but if if you’re fluent in Spanish you’re good to go.

Public transit is good, buy the T10 tickets

I probably forgot a couple of places but I only stayed there 1 week

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    "It is inconceivable that we, Barcelona, concede two goals in just over a minute," Suarez told reporters. "We defended like kids for the fourth goal."

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

The classics : La Rambla, Parc Guell, Casa Milia (Pedrera), Sagrada Familia (buy your tickete online early if you want to go in).
    When on La Rambla, don’t just stay on the Rambla, it’s surrounded by the old city so feel free to cross the street and explore the surroundings

Camp Nou : if you explore it enough you will stumble in a spot located in the upper seats where you can lift the Champions League trophy; when I was in the stadium I was one of the lucky few who found it
    Me >>>>>> Buffon

Of course don’t just go to all the super touristic places, roam in the more « real » barcelona neighbourhoods and little streets

Food is cheap and good; most of the time I had the tapas portions, since I was more thirsty than hungry (super hot in July).

Keep in mind that outside the super touristic places, You won’t get service in English in bar/restaurants but if if you’re fluent in Spanish you’re good to go.

Which Netflix travel show did you ac ulate this from?

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count

Me >>>>>> Buffon

Great stuff, I knew about the touristy places but yeah definitely like to get off the beaten path as well. Dont speak spanish though so hopefully my portunhol will do

Appreciate it tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Great stuff, I knew about the touristy places but yeah definitely like to get off the beaten path as well. Dont speak spanish though so hopefully my portunhol will do

Appreciate it tbh
    No problem

How long will you be staying there?
    Is your hotel downtown or near the coast?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    This why Messi staying in the ty Spanish league.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    "It is inconceivable that we, Barcelona, concede two goals in just over a minute," Suarez told reporters. "We defended like kids for the fourth goal."
    Maybe if this guy could get more than one goal in CL IN OVER A YEAR we could have gone through.

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    No problem

How long will you be staying there?
    Is your hotel downtown or near the coast?
    About a week as well. We still havent decided where to stay but it wont be near the beach, probably around the eixample/gracia area tbh

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    About a week as well. We still havent decided where to stay but it wont be near the beach, probably around the eixample/gracia area tbh
    Yeah that area should be fine, it’s well located, ypu wil’ be close to Gaudi’s ugly art thingies

Make the most out of that 1 week, wake up early etc

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Suarez and Coutinho forced Liverpool to deal them...to Barcelona. Crazy irony.

my unders, my frgn whites pgardn's Avatar
    My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    On another note, Apolisoc's Harry Kane schtick can easily be applied to his boy Salah
    Its so stupid.

Salah is a very good player. And for God's sake the Pooch man likes to start Llorente when Kane is not available because the Spurs are weak in the air and on the ball with Son, Ali, and Moura up front. None of them are tough on the ball. We need a force up front. Kane is that guy, its so fckn obvious. Teams have bullied us without Kane and Llorente is too damn slow. Salah is tough on the ball. Hazard is tough on the ball. We have no one up front who can actually shoulder people off and create and score but Kane. Son is a nightmare if you dont punish him physically. Now with that rant over...

Where Kane's rep is deservedly selfish is last year when he pe ioned for Eriksen's goal. That was a move from Kane. But on the field... Spurs gotta have him for a seasons worth of games in the EPL and 3 Cups.

Now its time for Sonny boy to make up for that red card against Bournemouth that could have seen Tottenham right out of the top 4. Son gets pushed around because he is slight, but he cant react by shoving people right in front of the ref. Son is due for a big game against Ajax. Son better make his heart drop on the field from effort, because he almost fd up our chance to bring players back and pay for a host of new ones.

ajax is the better team, especially against Spurs without Kane but this is soccer so... 7-0 tottenham.
    In a wet dream.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Suarez was incredible for the first two seasons he joined Barca and got a treble out of it.

Coutinho has won more trophies than Pool has in years, but Coutinho has to go. Waste of money

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Life's a when you don't have the best midfield of all time backing you up.
    But enough about Ronaldo without Modric/Kroos

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    Good catch.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Suarez was incredible for the first two seasons he joined Barca and got a treble out of it.

Coutinho has won more trophies than Pool has in years, but Coutinho has to go. Waste of money
    I was more impressed at how Liverpool keeps rebounding. But yes Suarez payed off.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    I was more impressed at how Liverpool keeps rebounding. But yes Suarez payed off.
    As much of a big deal people understandably make about the VVD signing, I'm more amazed with the Robertson and TAA signings as no one saw those coming.

Their scouting has been fantastic.

My Team
    --- Clubs
    Post Count
    As much of a big deal people understandably make about the VVD signing, I'm more amazed with the Robertson and TAA signings as no one saw those coming.

Their scouting has been fantastic.
    And people were laughing at Virgil's salary.
    He has not been perfect but what a fkn boss.
    that no look backheal that the goalkeeper saved (but did not even see) was playground in a huge game.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    And people were laughing at Virgil's salary.
    He has not been perfect but what a fkn boss.
    that no look backheal that the goalkeeper saved (but did not even see) was playground in a huge game.
    I agree, he is phenomenal

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    VVD is the real Liverpool’s Captain tbh

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    But enough about Ronaldo without Modric/Kroos
    Well, you gotta be mentally challenged to believe Modric/Kroos is the best midfield of all time

I'm talking about the midget man without Xavi, Iniesta, Ronaldinho and Deco. Just choke after choke

Well, you gotta be mentally challenged to believe Modric/Kroos is the best midfield of all time

I'm talking about the midget man without Xavi, Iniesta, Ronaldinho and Deco. Just choke after choke
    Deco was a boss. One of the most underrated midfielders I can remeber.

Tranny lover is the most skilled player ive seen.

Imagine spending time with Xavi, Iniesta, Rakitic, Ronaldinho, Neymar, Yaya Toure etc. And complaining about teamates.

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    Most entertaining team in the World about to suit it up, tbh.
    Liverpool?

Thread Information