Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Article 46 couldn't save Goodell's ass this time
    My interest in the NFL has declined in major part to it promoting black athletes and enriching their community

What is your goal in bringing down the NFL?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Hey man, go be stupid somewhere else.
    Dude, stupid is accusing people of being a racist then when asked to prove it ya can't.

Come on guy prove it, let me guess, ya can't.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    My interest in the NFL has declined in major part to it promoting black athletes and enriching their community

I'm not for bringing down the NFL. They know what the protests are about, yet they are purposely ignoring the issues, silencing the protesting players, and now they are black balling Kaep. You mean to tell me 64 QBs are better? I don't think so and neither do they. Yet here we are.

Now they gotta pay. Hope the payout makes them hurt in their wallets.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

What is your trip against blacks?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'm not for bringing down the NFL. They know what the protests are about, yet they are purposely ignoring the issues, silencing the protesting players, and now they are black balling Kaep. You mean to tell me 64 QBs are better? I don't think so and neither do they. Yet here we are.

This has never been about race. That is a total non factor. You really thinks whites could get away with being a distraction?

You can't take our National Anthem as a time to express any personal agenda.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What is your trip against blacks?
    Many are the equivalent of Muslims of Europe. Not willing to assimilate. At least Muslims are fairly new but blacks have generations of history and still won't comply to the Winning formula

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count

That's fair.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    i already knew shaun king was a dip but he doesn't know jack about football

there was actually good reason for optimism with hundley at the time. granted, he did faceplant afterwards and their opinion of him changed.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Many are the equivalent of Muslims of Europe. Not willing to assimilate. At least Muslims are fairly new but blacks have generations of history and still won't comply to the Winning formula
    Muslims are fairly new?

You have a weird way of looking at things.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Notice how...prove racism.....gets ignored?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    This has never been about race. That is a total non factor. You really thinks whites could get away with being a distraction?

You're a dumbass. The military takes an oath of office to protect and defend the Cons ution... not the ing flag.

You whiteys love to deflect about the flag. It was NEVER about the flag. SMH

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

there was actually good reason for optimism with hundley at the time. granted, he did faceplant afterwards and their opinion of him changed.
    So you saying last year, at the precise time Rogers separated his shoulder, Hundley was better? And while we are at it - 63 other QBs were better too? nawl, and you know it.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    So you saying last year, at the precise time Rogers separated his shoulder, Hundley was better? And while we are at it - 63 other QBs were better too? nawl, and you know it.
    hundley has been on a cheap rookie deal and had been a preseason standout, and played well in limited time as a rookie. packers coaches had talked him up quite a bit going into last season

and i'm not talkin about the other 63 QB's... saying "lol we found out hundley sucks therefore collusion happened" is nonsensical. i've long said that kaep is better than most backup QB's in the league, including any backup the raiders have had since he's been a free agent. but that has as much to do with teams thinking the distraction/drama is not worth it for a guy that's going to be a backup.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You're a dumbass. The military takes an oath of office to protect and defend the Cons ution... not the ing flag.

You whiteys love to deflect about the flag. It was NEVER about the flag. SMH
    Work with me here.

Nobody said it was about the flag, ok? What it was about was taking away from our National Anthem for your personal agenda. And,. doing that when on the job. Can you pull that off where you work, why not?

The only dumbass here is you.

It doesn't matter who took a knee, you really can't figure that out?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    hundley has been on a cheap rookie deal and had been a preseason standout, and played well in limited time as a rookie. packers coaches had talked him up quite a bit going into last season

and i'm not talkin about the other 63 QB's... saying "lol we found out hundley sucks therefore collusion happened" is nonsensical. i've long said that kaep is better than most backup QB's in the league, including any backup the raiders have had since he's been a free agent. but that has as much to do with teams thinking the distraction/drama is not worth it for a guy that's going to be a backup.
    That's fair. Sometimes the juice ain't worth the squeeze.

You’d think he would have better football insight, considering he once led Tampa Bay to the NFC Championship Game.

Oh, wait, wrong Shaun King, I’m thinking of the guy that’s actually black.

My Team
    Green Bay Packers
    Post Count

You can't?

I thought it was a free country

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    I don't see the collusion here. Is it that hard to believe that 32 NFL teams independently don't see the value in signing a crap QB with no upside who will massively piss off half their fanbase? I doubt this is anything like the Hollywood blacklist of the post WWII era.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    You can't?

I thought it was a free country
    Ok then, yell out ...FIRE FIRE...in a movie theater.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    I don't see the collusion here. Is it that hard to believe that 32 NFL teams independently don't see the value in signing a crap QB with no upside who will massively piss off half their fanbase? I doubt this is anything like the Hollywood blacklist of the post WWII era.
    It’s not about skill. It’s the owners at ude towards kneeling. It started with Kaepernick and they made an example.

Denver even planned to trade for him. With the stipulation of no kneeling

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    What did Kaepernick think was going to happen? Did he really think any employer is going to allow his employees to be a distraction?

The guy is totally stupid.

And, like so many blacks he also came from a broken home. That situation a major reason we see what we do.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    You honestly think that there are 64 QBs better than him? And spare me with the fanbase argument because I'm sure Jerry Jones pissed off millions when he signed Greg Hardy. Unless you tellin me a peaceful protest (kneeling) is worst than a woman beater?

Kaep took the 49ers to a SB a few years ago. You mean to tell me he's not good enough to at least be a backup? I'm not buying it.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    You honestly think that there are 64 QBs better than him? And spare me with the fanbase argument because I'm sure Jerry Jones pissed off millions when he signed Greg Hardy. Unless you tellin me a peaceful protest (kneeling) is worst than a woman beater?

Kaep took the 49ers to a SB a few years ago. You mean to tell me he's not good enough to at least be a backup? I'm not buying it.
    Kneeling for the anthem is much worse than beating a woman to Trump s.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Once an NFL player walks onto an NFL football field because it's game time, it's no longer about their personal problems. It's time to focus in on the job at hand. What would happen if an Alabama footballer took a knee, well?

No owner is going to hire a guy more concerned with other things to the point of being a major distraction.

They start up the National Anthem, so a linebacker brings out some golf balls and starts juggling. Why won't this work?

Thread Information