Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast
    get woke, go broke

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Kneeling for the anthem is much worse than beating a woman to Trump s.
    Hahaha, I feel ya.

But Brock ing weiler has a job and Kaep doesn't

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Hey fellas, is this I'm seeing from Avante real or a schtick? Dude is hilariously re ed tbh

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Hey fellas, is this I'm seeing from Avante real or a schtick? Dude is hilariously re ed tbh
    Re ed is accusing people of being a racist without any proof. Re ed is thinking anyone cares what race was kneeling. Re ed is thinking an NFL team is gonna hire a HUGE distraction.

You don't appear to have a clue what is really going with any of this.....re .

And, if black men didn't bail on their children the black community wouldn't have all the problems they have.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    ^ see what I mean?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    ^ see what I mean?
    What we really see is a guy calling people a racist but can't prove it. A guy who obviously has no idea what is really going on.

Dude, you come off as a total fool, got it?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    translation

Ok ok ok I was just talking out my ass I have no proof anyone is a racist. I just make up, weird that way.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    translation

Ok ok ok I was just talking out my ass I have no proof anyone is a racist. I just make up, weird that way.
    I feel sorry for your parents. They must be soooooo disappointed.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I feel sorry for your parents. They must be soooooo disappointed.
    My parents don't have a goofy son going around calling people he doesn't even know a racist. Sure that makes them proud.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    My parents don't have a goofy son going around calling people he doesn't even know a racist. Sure that makes them proud.
    Your dad should've pulled out. I did. Your moms like to get bukkaked.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Your dad should've pulled out. I did. Your moms like to get bukkaked.
    Speaking of moms, I'm guessing yours came cheap, what,....2.50 for a blow job and 3 bucks for a ? How's it feel having no idea who your father was?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Speaking of moms, I'm guessing yours came cheap, what,....2.50 for a blow job and 3 bucks for a ? How's it feel having no idea who your father was?
    Triggered

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    This is just too easy, poor little got.

My Team
    Jacksonville Jaguars
    Post Count
    White supremacy? I thought the protest was about police brutality.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I don't see the collusion here. Is it that hard to believe that 32 NFL teams independently don't see the value in signing a crap QB with no upside who will massively piss off half their fanbase? I doubt this is anything like the Hollywood blacklist of the post WWII era.
    I see it along the lines of Tim Tebow... except that Kaepernick is a better QB than Tebow was. Most teams aren't willing to sign a player with that much of a media circus unless the talent is worth it. They're not going to bring in that circus for a backup QB.

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count
    collusion was obvious when absolute white scrubs like peterman and hoywer continued to play while Kaep remained unsigned.

White supremacist owner old boys club thinking they could run the league like a plantation in 2018

Colin will own one of these teams before it's over. I think they will give him the Texans where he and Watson can dominate white legacy scrubs like eli and flucco
    Last edited by SuperCam; 08-31-2018 at 04:55 PM.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    Houston Oilers
    Post Count
    I see it along the lines of Tim Tebow... except that Kaepernick is a better QB than Tebow was. Most teams aren't willing to sign a player with that much of a media circus unless the talent is worth it. They're not going to bring in that circus for a backup QB.
    Great comparison. I fully agree.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    Great comparison. I fully agree.
    agreed, tho i would say kaep is significantly better than tebow. tebow had a Cinderella run for about half a season, while kaep was a good player on a team that went to the SB and NFC le game in b2b years. and after falling off, he performed well on what was a bad team in 2016. so he's a guy with a solid track record and the last time he saw playing time was a good player. i dont think he's starting caliber, all things considered... but he's a guy who can win you 2-3 games while ur starter is banged up

tebow was a disaster and flamed out of NYJ and NE very quickly before falling out of the league. and the tebow circus was much more annoying, jets were playing him on special teams as a punt protector and ... or would run gimmick goal line packages just to get him on the field. at least kaep didnt have THAT element. i'd much rather have kaep than manuel as the raiders backup, but there's very few qb's where i'd prefer tebow, even as a 3rd stringer.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    If a white guy had started this or Tony Gonzalez or an Asian we would have seen the exact same thing. This is not about race it's about a guy disrupting the way things are done.

NOBODY....can take our National Anthem and make it all about some personal agenda. That simply will not work.

Everybody is well aware of the fact this has nothing to do with the flag/unpatriotic but he/they decided to disrupt others enjoyment of the moment. Who is cool with that. yep...nobody.

Stupid idea, and all that mistake accomplished was......yep. we (blacks) can't go along with the program, yes we are a problem.

Who has ever heard....the first white.....well? Yet it's real important we know...the first black...why? This race thing gets ridiculous.

Deford Bailey was just a harmonica player.

DeFord Bailey (December 14, 1899 – July 2, 1982) was an American country music and blues star from the 1920s until 1941. He was the first performer to be introduced on the Grand Ole Opry and the**** first African-American performer**** on the show. He played several instruments but is best known for his harmonica tunes.

Fletcher Joseph Perry (January 22, 1927 – April 25, 2011) was a professional American football fullback in the All-America Football Conference (AAFC) and National Football League (NFL). He played for the San Francisco 49ers from 1948 to 1960, the Baltimore Colts from 1961 to 1962, and returned to the 49ers in 1963 for his final year in football. He was exceptionally fast, a trait uncommon for a fullback and one which earned him the nickname, "the Jet".**** The first African-American to be named the NFL Most Valuable Player, he became one of American football's first black stars.*******

This thing with Kaepernick is just like that, his race has to be factored in but no not really.

Beattie Feathers was the first NFL 1000 yard rusher, trust me you won't read....the first white.
    Last edited by Avante; 08-31-2018 at 01:41 PM.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    It’s not about skill. It’s the owners at ude towards kneeling. It started with Kaepernick and they made an example.

Denver even planned to trade for him. With the stipulation of no kneeling
    To some people kneeling is hateful. If I work in a grocery store and kneel down and pray, this might turn off some customers. I would be asked to stop.

In some industries employees are forced to cover up tattoos.

I'm not understanding the confusion. This csse seems even more straight forward considering Kaepernick's intent was "to bring awareness". Not like he washed his feet in the company sink for religious reasons or wore a head cover - which is debatable.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    To some people kneeling is hateful. If I work in a grocery store and kneel down and pray, this might turn off some customers. I would be asked to stop.

In some industries employees are forced to cover up tattoos.

I'm not understanding the confusion. This csse seems even more straight forward considering Kaepernick's intent was "to bring awareness". Not like he washed his feet in the company sink for religious reasons or wore a head cover - which is debatable.
    If I'm in any job that pays me millions of dollars and can make even more with endorsements I'm in noway going to do anything to rock the boat. I get the fact I'm one in a million, I get the fact I'm the only one from Tipton Cali to ever play NFL football. No way in I chance screwing that up, especially over......if black men raised their kids maybe the cops wouldn't have to step in to fix their mess.

And, I know no company wants to be associated with anything negative, talking endorsements.

Very stupid idea that didn't help blacks at all. It's....see see see not too bright.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    If a white guy had started this or Tony Gonzalez or an Asian we would have seen the exact same thing. This is not about race it's about a guy disrupting the way things are done.

NOBODY....can take our National Anthem and make it all about some personal agenda. That simply will not work.

Everybody is well aware of the fact this has nothing to do with the flag/unpatriotic but he/they decided to disrupt others enjoyment of the moment. Who is cool with that. yep...nobody.

Stupid idea, and all that mistake accomplished was......yep. we (blacks) can't go along with the program, yes we are a problem.

Who has ever heard....the first white.....well? Yet it's real important we know...the first black...why? This race thing gets ridiculous.

Deford Bailey was just a harmonica player.

DeFord Bailey (December 14, 1899 – July 2, 1982) was an American country music and blues star from the 1920s until 1941. He was the first performer to be introduced on the Grand Ole Opry and the**** first African-American performer**** on the show. He played several instruments but is best known for his harmonica tunes.

Fletcher Joseph Perry (January 22, 1927 – April 25, 2011) was a professional American football fullback in the All-America Football Conference (AAFC) and National Football League (NFL). He played for the San Francisco 49ers from 1948 to 1960, the Baltimore Colts from 1961 to 1962, and returned to the 49ers in 1963 for his final year in football. He was exceptionally fast, a trait uncommon for a fullback and one which earned him the nickname, "the Jet".**** The first African-American to be named the NFL Most Valuable Player, he became one of American football's first black stars.*******

This thing with Kaepernick is just like that, his race has to be factored in but no not really.

Beattie Feathers was the first NFL 1000 yard rusher, trust me you won't read....the first white.
    chirp chirp

Thread Information