Page 4 of 10 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast
    Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    translation

Avante, can't you see I'm a Cowboys fan, so keep it real short and simple, ok? As ya know we get confused easily.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Is anyone really dumb enought to think it would have been ok if white players had been the ones taking a knee in protest of....whatever?

It was never about race as far as the owners were concerned, it was about anyone being a nuisance and disrupting things. I can't believe that isn't totally obvious.

But how stupid was it to....see see see we really are a problem. Talk about being stupid, there it was.

Kaepernick is a moron.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    translation

Avante, can't you see I'm a Cowboys fan, so keep it real short and simple, ok? As ya know we get confused easily.
    translation

cluck cluck

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Colin i$ winning:

Have any of you farmers burned your Nike's yet?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    His new Nike campaign is dope. I don't know the numbers yet, but I bet it is chump change compared what he'll get out of the NFL's pockets when it's all said and done. "QBs" like Tim Boyle (Packers) have a job, but Kaep don't?

Paxton Lynch and Brock Osweiler having work

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    His new Nike campaign is dope. I don't know the numbers yet, but I bet it is chump change compared what he'll get out of the NFL's pockets when it's all said and done. "QBs" like Tim Boyle (Packers) have a job, but Kaep don't?
    Nike's stock has fallen since the announcement. Whether or not you side with or against Kaep, this was a terrible business decision for an shoe/apparel company to get involved with a controversial figure and topic.

http://myconnection.cox.com/article/...-4dd7f6ff9b06/

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count

Darth Pelican your narrative is dead

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count

No narrative. I don't care which side anyone is on. I'm not outside burning my Nike gear or anything. It's just my opinion that it wasn't a good business decision. Good tweet though. I didn't research the industry or anything.

If you think that it's a smart move for a company to sign a figure who's hated by a certain percentage of the country (whether it be 20% or 50%, I don't know the exact number), I don't see how that will benefit your bottom line. You're risking losing a percentage of your customers.

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    And these fools burning their shoes that they already paid for. Expensive shoes lol

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Nike's stock has fallen since the announcement. Whether or not you side with or against Kaep, this was a terrible business decision for an shoe/apparel company to get involved with a controversial figure and topic.

http://myconnection.cox.com/article/...-4dd7f6ff9b06/
    Stocks go up and down. Stop playing checkers. This is the same company that took a chance on Michael Jordan when it was "risky" to endorse a black athlete. They are built for this.

And by the way, they're not wrong:

My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Stocks go up and down. Stop playing checkers. This is the same company that took a chance on Michael Jordan when it was "risky" to endorse a black athlete. They are built for this.

And by the way, they're not wrong:

We'll see how it plays out. I disagree with the signing for business purposes, not because I'm picking a side. The Jordan comparison is silly because Nike saw that he had the potential to be the best basketball player of all time when they signed him. Kaepernick will never be on a top 10000 NFL players list and he will likely never play another snap in the NFL.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Damn

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count
    Chris out here Wildin yall

My Team
    Houston Texans
    Post Count

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    No narrative. I don't care which side anyone is on. I'm not outside burning my Nike gear or anything. It's just my opinion that it wasn't a good business decision. Good tweet though. I didn't research the industry or anything.

If you think that it's a smart move for a company to sign a figure who's hated by a certain percentage of the country (whether it be 20% or 50%, I don't know the exact number), I don't see how that will benefit your bottom line. You're risking losing a percentage of your customers.
    “No narrative”

Your narrative was that their stock drop following the Kaep deal was related to the Kaep deal.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    We'll see how it plays out. I disagree with the signing for business purposes, not because I'm picking a side. The Jordan comparison is silly because Nike saw that he had the potential to be the best basketball player of all time when they signed him. Kaepernick will never be on a top 10000 NFL players list and he will likely never play another snap in the NFL.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/k...163435631.html

Kaepernick Campaign Created $43 Million in Buzz for Nike So Far

another failed conservative boycott

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    So many firsts for my Niners.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Speaking of moms, I'm guessing yours came cheap, what,....2.50 for a blow job and 3 bucks for a ? How's it feel having no idea who your father was?
    What do you think of this?

Kaep been to 2-straight NFC championship games (and 1 SB). But Peterman (white dude) has s starting job?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    https://www.yahoo.com/finance/news/k...163435631.html

Kaepernick Campaign Created $43 Million in Buzz for Nike So Far

another failed conservative boycott
    John Clawd Van Damn! Marketing Geniuses

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Never been about race at all. I can't believe anyone wouldn't get this. It's all about...YOU are causing a distraction, YOU are bugging our consumers.

How damn obvious does something have to be?

YES....the owners/NFL don't want him in the biz, but he could Mexican, Asain, white, Martian, that doesn't matter.

No white sprinter has ran on a USA Olympic 4x1 team since 1964 (Gerry Ashworth), why? Is it because the USA doesn't like white sprinters, or is it because they are simply......too slow?

Thread Information