Page 7 of 10 FirstFirst ... 345678910 LastLast
    Folks are still bitter about a man kneeling during a National Anthem? Why the do you care so much?
    Because the left sees it as a triumph and it ties into the general SJW wars. Also because Kaep is a pussy who would not dare to debate his views with anyone.

conservative boycotts.

http://time.com/5390884/nike-sales-go-up-kaepernick-ad/

Despite Outrage, Nike Sales Increased 31% After Kaepernick Ad
    This is not a short game, it's a long one.

I cannot grok its fullnes leemajors's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Because the left sees it as a triumph and it ties into the general SJW wars. Also because Kaep is a pussy who would not dare to debate his views with anyone.

Why would anyone advocate police violence against minorities?

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count
    hopefully it’s more successful than the “long games” conservatives have been playing with Netflix, Keurig, Pepsi, Oreos, etc.

My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    He hasn't publicly spoken or ever debated. Most people don't connect Kaepernick with police brutality. Doesn't make sense - he threw his career away because he has personal experience of being brutalized? His family member? Without his afro he doesn't even look black, who is stereotyping him

Most people just assume he has a vendetta with the American flag. That he is some pioneer of free speech because the the national anthem is forced and black people are free spirits

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    He hasn't publicly spoken or ever debated. Most people don't connect Kaepernick with police brutality. Doesn't make sense - he threw his career away because he has personal experience of being brutalized? His family member? Without his afro he doesn't even look black, who is stereotyping him

Most people just assume he has a vendetta with the American flag. That he is some pioneer of free speech because the the national anthem is forced and black people are free spirits
    Most people are stupid.

I think Kaep's protest is wrongheaded and delays police reform. GTFO with the strawman.

hopefully it’s more successful than the “long games” conservatives have been playing with Netflix, Keurig, Pepsi, Oreos, etc.
    Did any of them do such a re ed thing as the Kaep promotion?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I think Kaep's protest is wrongheaded and delays police reform. GTFO with the strawman.

Did any of them do such a re ed thing as the Kaep promotion?
    What is there to debate? You're the one throwing bull out there.

What is there to debate? You're the one throwing bull out there.
    i disagree and you were strawmanning.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Why do people care about a flag? Why have a song? Why award medals for gallantry? Why have trophies? Why have parades? And it goes on and on....

Why care about being disrespected? There are simply things we expect, and if a person doesn't go with what is the norm there will be repurcussions

We aren't going to allow...." this bull I'm taking a knee". That will not work.
    Did you know that Jeohva witnesses aren't allowed to sing the anthem or pay any kind of homage to National Flags? Why don't people whine about that?

Did you know that Jeohva witnesses aren't allowed to sing the anthem or pay any kind of homage to National Flags? Why don't people whine about that?
    It's a re ed religion. I have no problem complainning about it but Kaep is in the focus right now.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    I'm sure that if people on the right would to stop making a big fuss about it, people on the left would stop brigning it up, tbh.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    It's a re ed religion. I have no problem complainning about it but Kaep is in the focus right now.
    All religions are re ed to me, yet I don't complain about them. I just let people live. Maybe you should try that, tbh.

I'm sure that if people on the right would to stop making a big fuss about it, people on the left would stop brigning it up, tbh.
    Oh like no. They dominate the sports jornalism and they want the NFL to be ed with and go away.

All religions are re ed to me, yet I don't complain about them. I just let people live. Maybe you should try that, tbh.
    You don't think Islam needs a thicker skin?

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    i disagree and you were strawmanning.
    It was hyperbole.

It was hyperbole.
    It did not really floor/destroy me so stick ing arguments.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    It did not really floor/destroy me so stick ing arguments.
    Is this ducks?

No, this is digital combat.

My Team
    Kansas City Chiefs
    Post Count
    Oh like no. They dominate the sports jornalism and they want the NFL to be ed with and go away.
    Yeah, I'm sure American sports journalists want the NFL to "go away". That sounds like top notch reasoning.

You don't think Islam needs a thicker skin?
    Peaceful Islams? no. Islamic extremists should be stopped, just like Christian extremists, and extremists of any kind of area, tbh.

Yeah, I'm sure American sports journalists want the NFL to "go away". That sounds like top notch reasoning.

Peaceful Islams? no. Islamic extremists should be stopped, just like Christian extremists, and extremists of any kind of area, tbh.
    Have you seen the crazy they had been spouting recently?

At least complain if you want them to change? Most Muslim countries are extrme compared to the West.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I’m sure Nike is gonna take a major hit due to all the lost revenue from some bible thumper school called “Truett McConnell University”

David Dennison asks, "What were they thinking?"

My Team
    New England Patriots
    Post Count

David Dennison asks, "What were they thinking?"
    it’s almost as funny as Netflix hitting new records highs for like a week straight right after the “boycott” started.

This was a good marketing move by Nike. The Trump crowd isn’t buying Nike apparel anyway so they lose nothing, meanwhile black people/young people are going to buy more Nike now because of it.

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    it’s almost as funny as Netflix hitting new records highs for like a week straight right after the “boycott” started.

This was a good marketing move by Nike. The Trump crowd isn’t buying Nike apparel anyway so they lose nothing, meanwhile black people/young people are going to buy more Nike now because of it.
    Truth bombs

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count

daaaaamn. the Kaep and Nike haters had fun for 12hrs. been downhill ever since now they quiet as fucc

Thread Information