Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 234567 LastLast
    Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Totally missed the point.

All those videos by white artists were covers of old black music......why?

What Eminem does can be traced back to old black music.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    Totally missed the point.

All those videos by white artists were covers of old black music......why?

What Eminem does can be traced back to old black music.
    "Old black music"

It's all 20th century.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    If you think you can analyze hip hop credentials through album sales and Grammys, then you’re hopeless. It’s okay, you aren’t American so didn’t have much of a chance.
    Do you want to go by lyricism, technichal abilities, word play and range of subjects? I have some things to post about that too, tbh.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    "Old black music"

It's all 20th century.
    You lost me, what?

adolis is altuve’s father monosylab1k's Avatar
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    Do you want to go by lyricism, technichal abilities, word play and range of subjects? I have some things to post about that too, tbh.
    I might believe that you aren’t talking out of your ass right here, but if you knew anything about any of that, you wouldn’t have put Tupac or NWA on your list

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I might believe that you aren’t talking out of your ass right here, but if you knew anything about any of that, you wouldn’t have put Tupac or NWA on your list
    Everybody knows Tupac isn't the most technichal rapper out there, yet he's still considered the GOAT by many, which goes to show you that there's more to the GOAT discussion than technichal abilities.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    Everybody knows Tupac isn't the most technichal rapper out there, yet he's still considered the GOAT by many, which goes to show you that there's more to the GOAT discussion than technichal abilities.
    just admit you were talking out of your ass. Or keep googling on the fly to keep up.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Chicago Bulls
    College
    Florida State Seminoles
    > most technical rapper

Entirely subjective

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    no he isn't. Eminem has said on multiple occasions that Nas is better than him. And he admitted that he copied his style on Infinite.
    you're arguing against me or with me? reread my reply that you quoted.

eminem sucks and always has.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    > most technical rapper

Entirely subjective
    There are objective ways to determine such things. Go check the Youtube channel "Genius".

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    just admit you were talking out of your ass. Or keep googling on the fly to keep up.
    lol son. I've been a hip-hop fan all my life. Tupac getting jabs for not being the most technichal rapper is nothing new. But that isn't good criticism, imho, considering that his flow might be the catchiest of all-time and his range of topics is among the best ever.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    lol son. I've been a hip-hop fan all my life. Tupac getting jabs for not being the most technichal rapper is nothing new. But that isn't good criticism, imho, considering that his flow might be the catchiest of all-time and his range of subjects is among the best ever.
    Range of subjects

“Hennessy, i’ll kill all yall mutha as, respect women, shut up ass hoe”

So much range.

Tupac was a very catchy pop rapper. He was fun and played up his fake thug image to perfection.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    lol son. I've been a hip-hop fan all my life. Tupac getting jabs for not being the most technichal rapper is nothing new. But that isn't good criticism, imho, considering that his flow might be the catchiest of all-time and his range of topics is among the best ever.

brenda has a baby is a masterpiece in hip hop history. plenty other bangers too. mono is just a dip who wants so badly to be cool but he isn't. he's just a ing loser behind a computer typing with chopsticks.

Range of subjects

“Hennessy, i’ll kill all yall mutha as, respect women, shut up ass hoe”

So much range.

Tupac was a very catchy pop rapper. He was fun and played up his fake thug image to perfection.
    you have no clue you fat ing wonton.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I don't think 2pac is the GOAT, but now in my mid 30's trip on how mature his lyrics were for a dude in his early 20's

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    I don't think 2pac is the GOAT, but now in my mid 30's trip on how mature his lyrics were for a dude in his early 20's
    He was the same confused manbaby most dudes are in their 20’s. At least he was aware enough to do one “respect women” song for every “slap a and punch a hoe” track.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans

brenda has a baby is a masterpiece in hip hop history. plenty other bangers too. mono is just a dip who wants so badly to be cool but he isn't. he's just a ing loser behind a computer typing with chopsticks.

you have no clue you fat ing wonton.
    thinking tupac is deep.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    He was the same confused manbaby most dudes are in their 20’s. At least he was aware enough to do one “respect women” song for every “slap a and punch a hoe” track.
    Still on a different level than what you see from most 20ish year old artists, whether you liked him or not. Today these dumb s primarily talk about garbage like popping percocets

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    thinking tupac is deep.
    lmao thinking you know anything at all. you're a ing re holmes.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    Still on a different level than what you see from most 20ish year old artists, whether you liked him or not. Today these dumb s primarily talk about garbage like popping percocets
    Yeah considering his age he was more thoughtful than most his age. He still rapped about a lot of dumb and a lot of his philosophies were incredibly immature tho. Actually considering how stupid most guys in their early 20’s are (myself included) i probably am not giving Pac enough credit. And XXXtentacion was actually very similar to Pac in this regard.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    lmao thinking you know anything at all. you're a ing re holmes.
    a dude with Spur calf tats who hangs out at trap houses calling anyone else a re . Your entire ing life is a warning label for anyone under 18.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    a dude with Spur calf tats who hangs out at trap houses calling anyone else a re . Your entire ing life is a warning label for anyone under 18.
    you'll be dead before me homie. that cardiac arrest or diabetes gonna catch you slippin.

your lifestyle screams agoraphobia.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    College
    USC Trojans
    you'll be dead before me homie. that cardiac arrest or diabetes gonna catch you slippin.

your lifestyle screams agoraphobia.
    Whatever I do with my life, I can just ask myself two questions:

1. Do I have ty calf tats?

2. Do I frequently hang out at trap houses?

If the answer to both is “no” then my life is less ty and pathetic than yours.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Whatever I do with my life, I can just ask myself two questions:

1. Do I have ty calf tats?

2. Do I frequently hang out at trap houses?

If the answer to both is “no” then my life is less ty and pathetic than yours.
    lmao the tattoos are only ty to you because they're on me done by a very professional tattooer. as well, i don't frequent trap houses and only been to one like twice in which i wanted out asap; went with a friend. big deal right? wow!

on the flip side, i can still see my and not die early because i'd rather stuff my gullet with sweet n' sour everything like you.

i'd way rather be me any day of the week than some obese loser ass mother er trying to be a badass. my life ain't grand but at least i'm not dying under my own weight.

keep reaching fat !

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah considering his age he was more thoughtful than most his age. He still rapped about a lot of dumb and a lot of his philosophies were incredibly immature tho. Actually considering how stupid most guys in their early 20’s are (myself included) i probably am not giving Pac enough credit. And XXXtentacion was actually very similar to Pac in this regard.
    He changed when he joined Death Row.. He stopped giving a . Prison time and being shot a bunch of times has that effect IMO..

Post Count
    NBA Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Not saying that era of music was all trash. I called rock music trash in that era too, doesn’t mean I’m ting on Kid A.

As a whole, that era of rap is a low point. Master P, Ja Rule, Juvenile, Nelly, etc.

Also, DMX is ing terrible, I know he sounds cool and has street cred, but the dude put out tons of garbage.
    I'd take any of those mainstream artists you mentioned over XXXTentaciaon, Lil Pump, Lil Xan, Lil Yatchy, Tekashi 6ix9ine, Post Malone and Cardi B

The list I mentioned doesn't support a low point - I can't name that many good albums from (mostly) mainstream artists from say, 2015-18. Can you?

Thread Information