Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123
    65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    That's the undisputed empirical evidence talking.
    FIFY

Yeah it’s not like he had a hat trick in the semis including 2 clutch goals

Meanwhile missi
    TBH Messi also scored a hattrick in a NT tournament semis. Too bad Eder isn't an Argie

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    For those who actually watched the final and not just the boxscore, Holland never posed any real threat and Portugal looked like it was always on the verge of scoring at any moment.

The Switzerland game was much more difficult, basically Ronaldo scored the only 3 blatant chances Portugal had all game.

I wish midgetfan would hold midget to the same standard they hold Ronaldo but no, they're just content in the choking
    Ronaldo has been in far Finals than Messi

And Switzerland is a joke

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Ronaldo has been in far Finals than Messi

And Switzerland is a joke
    That's 0-3 in finals for Argentina talking.

Also midget gets no props for constantly choking before making a final

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

Messi will lose to Qatar in the Copa America

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    For those who actually watched the final and not just the boxscore, Holland never posed any real threat and Portugal looked like it was always on the verge of scoring at any moment.

The Switzerland game was much more difficult, basically Ronaldo scored the only 3 blatant chances Portugal had all game.

I wish midgetfan would hold midget to the same standard they hold Ronaldo but no, they're just content in the choking

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

If that would be Messi, he would have been declared here as the best player of the game...

Meanwhile, CONMEBOL trying to get Messi a le, playing yet another Copa America.

The truth is said against Switzerland, the game of Portugal was weak. But in the final game in my point of view Portugal was a fair winner

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    If that would be Messi, he would have been declared here as the best player of the game...

Meanwhile, CONMEBOL trying to get Messi a le, playing yet another Copa America.
    Ronaldo was in the final, like beyond awful. , even Bernardo Silva got player of the tournament

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Ronaldo was in the final, like beyond awful. , even Bernardo Silva got player of the tournament
    Ok

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Ronaldo only played the semi and the final. Winning POT was unlikely.

Just worry about midget acting like somebody in the Copa America for a change. He already left a bunch of hardware on the table this season, due to his usual choking

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Ronaldo only played the semi and the final. Winning POT was unlikely.

Just worry about midget acting like somebody in the Copa America for a change. He already left a bunch of hardware on the table this season, due to his usual choking
    And Ronaldo choked vs Ajax, Juventus were HUGE favorites going into that tie.

He was also crap in the final, but again, like your eders and Guedes, he got bailed out thanks to his teammates.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Tell me with a straight face you thought he was good in the final? Even Portuguese homers would admit he sucked.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

He was also crap in the final, but again, like your eders and Guedes, he got bailed out thanks to his teammates.

Boiled down:

CL's: Ronaldo 5 > 4 Midget

Major NT trophies: Ronaldo 1 > 0 Midget

Let us proceed...
    Last edited by Bynumite; 06-13-2019 at 02:20 PM.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Too bad it was Ronaldo's fault, he just scored every knockout stage goal for Juventus.

Otherwise, the teammates would get critized but ok.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Too bad it was Ronaldo's fault, he just scored every knockout stage goal for Juventus.

Otherwise, the teammates would get critized but ok.
    And Messi scored nearly every knockout goal for Barca

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Boiled down:

CL's: Ronaldo 5 > 4 Midget

Major NT trophies: Ronaldo 1 > 0 Midget

Let us proceed...

At least your sensible enough to see that nations league is a glorified friendly

But your stats will still hold as Brazil will most likely win Copa

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    And Messi scored nearly every knockout goal for Barca
    And his teammates were the ones that were blamed around here, when Ronaldo scored all of Juve's goal it's his fault.

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    But your stats will still hold as Brazil will most likely win Copa
    Nah, Argentina is due. And even if not, CONMEBOL is running another edition next year, doing everything to get Messi a trophy.

My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Nah, Argentina is due. And even if not, CONMEBOL is running another edition next year, doing everything to get Messi a trophy.
    How long before they have a winter Copa America as well?

Veteran
    My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    How long before they have a winter Copa America as well?
    Whatever it takes.

Thread Information