My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    Your nominees are :

Ronaldo
    Modric
    Salah

Yup everybody's there

Modric doesnt belong if I have to be honest.

Ronaldo, Messi, Salah all put up monster numbers but they all struggled in the world cup.

I dont understand the reasoning behind leaving him out because of WC. Its not like Ronaldo and Salah did better.

Salah lost to Saudi.

Next year its gonna be messi to lose.

Ronaldo is older and playing with Juve. Salah is gonna be great but not historic amd modric is warming the bench in real.

No player in league framce deserve anything

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    La Liga and Copa del Rey are worth much less than the Champions. And the Champions is worth much less than World Cup.

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    1. Modric
    2. Salah
    3. Mbappe

1. Modric
    2. Salah
    3. Mbappe
    Mbappe

Last year pre world cup the sifference between Salah, Ronadlo, Messi and the next guy was astronomical.

If someone needed to be cut for modric story it would be Salah since Messi took home two tles but I understand giving someone the nod in a record breaking season.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    no bale no care, even though his injury prone, but his win/loss% when his playing is high, hence he scores in those games he actually plays or elimination games...

ronaldo has yet to score in series-a, probably waiting for a penalty freeby to score

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Is this supposed to be a club and country award?

Modric

Ronaldo easily.

Lol at modric

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count

My Team
    Club Tijuana
    Post Count
    Ramos torches manchild Griezmann

Griezmann said he is "at the top" in football and asked whether he was dining at the same table as Messi, he said: "Yes, I think so."

Ramos hit back, and told Griezmann he needs to learn from his senior teammates and coach.

"Ignorance makes you very bold," Ramos told a news conference ahead of Real Madrid's Champions League opener against Roma.

"When I hear this guy talk, I think of the likes of Totti, Buffon, Maldini, Raul, Xavi, Iniesta, Iker, they've won a lot of les at home and none of them won a Ballon d'Or.

"Everyone's free to give their opinion. He needs to be advised by [Diego Simeone], [Diego] Godin, Koke and players like this and to get back to the values that suit them."

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    So, Modric won.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    I think it could have been Cristiano, Modric and Griezmann, and yes Luka was the best this year.

Salah put the numbers, however he couldn't win the CL, PL, FA, couldn't do anything at the Mundial.

Griezmann won the Europa League, that I would rate same as winning La Liga, and won the Mundial with slightly less impact on the French team.

Cristiano was the best player of the CL, also made a remarkable hat-trick vs Spain at the WC but couldn't advance much.

Messi wasn't good in the CL nor the WC. He put numbers but La Liga and Copa del Rey isn't quite the best.

Varane or not, Madrid and France would have won the CL/WC respectively, anyways.

M'Bappe, well French league and cup, besides the WC with great showing vs Argentina, he is not quite the best.

Modric was the best player of the Mundial, shouldered Croatia all the way to the finals, that they could win if it where VAR. And was great in the CL too. He was objectively, the best.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    England
    Post Count
    Griezzman didn't even get the full respect of Pogba, calling him his little buddy or little something or other.

Thread Information