Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ... 23456
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I've made it to the semifinals on one of my 2 leagues.

I'm starting Rivers @KC (he threw for 420 yards and 3 TDs against them in their first matchup). My other option is Luck vs. Dallas. That isn't happening.

my 2 main RBs are Barkley and Chubb

my 2 main WRs are OBJ (health pending) and Robert Woods

I need to choose 2 Flex starters out of these 4:
    James White @ Pitt (he's been an auto-start all season until recently. Now I'm nervous to start him due to decreased production)
    Josh Adams @ Rams (he was a safe play until last game. Sproles gets the majority of the snaps on 3rd downs)
    Jarvis Landry @ Denver (he's had 2 good games in a row... but do I really want to have 2 Browns in my starting lineup?)
    LeSean McCoy vs. Detroit (it's a great matchup, but he might not play)

My team was much stronger until recently. I lost AJ Green and Greg Olsen to injury. I've picked up Vance Mcdonald to start at TE because there's nothing good available. I'm starting Seattle's D @SF. Kicker undecided.
    Is this PPR?

I think NE will have a hard time running the ball with Michele vs Pitt so this seems like a White game.
    And I guess Landry. They seem to be focusing on getting him the ball although it has only been a couple of games. I wouldn't worry too much about having 2 Browns.

Bend over, I'll fucking give you two Browns.

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Is this PPR?

I think NE will have a hard time running the ball with Michele vs Pitt so this seems like a White game.
    And I guess Landry. They seem to be focusing on getting him the ball although it has only been a couple of games. I wouldn't worry too much about having 2 Browns.

Bend over, I'll fucking give you two Browns.
    Not PPR. Yeah I'm leaning toward White; he's been the most consistent. They have been trying to get Landry more involved, so I guess he's the other choice..

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    missed playoffs in my main competitive league. in the semifinals in my office league. just riding mahomes/kelce to glory in det one

We've got a job to do. Darth_Pelican's Avatar
    My Team
    New Orleans Saints
    Post Count
    Of course OBJ is out, fml.

So it looks like I'll be moving Landry to a starting WR and hope for a repeat performance of last week, and Josh Adams will get the other flex spot with White.

Rivers was pedestrian after looking like he was going to be a bust. My opponent had Chargers kicker so that was a win for me.

Veteran
    My Team
    Denver Broncos
    Post Count
    I dominated the RS in my $5000 league and won the points prize, but lost Keenan Allen in the 2nd quarter in my semi-finals game and he finishes with 0 pts

Hate fantasy..

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    I dominated the RS in my $5000 league and won the points prize, but lost Keenan Allen in the 2nd quarter in my semi-finals game and he finishes with 0 pts

Hate fantasy..
    I started Keenan Allen and Phillip Lindsay this week. Two players who have produced all season long. And what happens in the playoffs against two shit defenses? They put up a combined total of five fucking points.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    failed to qualify in my main competitive league. just advanced to the finals in my office league though. shocking in a week where mahomes/kelce didnt do much

Thread Information