My Team
    Boston Celtics
    Post Count
    Hey guys, what are your tips about finding the first job as a programmer? I have some difficulty with my tech resume. I don't have any experience and I really can't imagine what should be described there. I would not really like to write all the well-known stable expressions in my resume. I appreciate each advice

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Send ducks a message, he has microsoft cert

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Do you have your degree in CS? I would recommend you work on some side projects, like build an android application, website, or anything really. Currently java, c#, c++, python (most object oriented languages) are hot programming skills to have.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    lmao

My Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Post Count
    Have you checked out catfish.ru?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Hey guys, what are your tips about finding the first job as a programmer? I have some difficulty with my tech resume. I don't have any experience and I really can't imagine what should be described there. I would not really like to write all the well-known stable expressions in my resume. I appreciate each advice
    Any specific area of programming that you like? games, algos, mobile, etc? I mean, the experience and resume will come, but you should really consider what piques your interest the most, then you can approach that in a few different ways. For example, joining an open source project working on that area. That will enable you to network and build your resume.

You should also know by know what your strengths are, things you feel confident about, and things you only have superficial knowledge on. Don't be afraid to admit you're a junior programmer. Everybody started at the bottom.

Take the fcking keys away baseline bum's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Any specific area of programming that you like? games, algos, mobile, etc? I mean, the experience and resume will come, but you should really consider what piques your interest the most, then you can approach that in a few different ways. For example, joining an open source project working on that area. That will enable you to network and build your resume.

You should also know by know what your strengths are, things you feel confident about, and things you only have superficial knowledge on. Don't be afraid to admit you're a junior programmer. Everybody started at the bottom.
    Bend over. I'll start you at the bottom.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe he can get OP a job at the shop.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Maybe he can get OP a job at the shop.
    Can never have enough reliable broom pushers

Thread Information