Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
    Name
    Miguel
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    not a fan of jim. never seen anything he's been in other than the office and i don't think i ever will.
    Because he is a meh guy, inexpressive and totally replaceable.
    The Office mostly worked because Steve Carell was the star, then you have guys that were decent like Ed Helms which was the square ass ( he kept doing similar parts over his career).
    The fat guy who was a drummer... very likeable, the old man was a weirdo.

The worst characters were Mindy Kaling (she is an annoying ugly POS and is doing lots of money) and the guy that played her boyfriend.
    But Jim doesnt say a lot, specially nearing the end when he and Pam became bags because they were having a baby.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Yeah...a little disappointing after the trailers. Expected more from Amazon. It played like a network series.
    Not bad but not great.
    I didn't watch, but that's kind of the vibe it gave me when I looked it up... something that might air on TNT or USA at best.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Miami Heat
    Hard to separate Jim Halpert from Jack Ryan.
    Yea, but you like big tuna.

Banned
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Los Angeles Lakers
    Because he is a meh guy, inexpressive and totally replaceable.
    The Office mostly worked because Steve Carell was the star, then you have guys that were decent like Ed Helms which was the square ass ( he kept doing similar parts over his career).
    The fat guy who was a drummer... very likeable, the old man was a weirdo.

The worst characters were Mindy Kaling (she is an annoying ugly POS and is doing lots of money) and the guy that played her boyfriend.
    But Jim doesnt say a lot, specially nearing the end when he and Pam became bags because they were having a baby.
    IIRC, I think they both wriggled their way in because they were on the production side first.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I can't discuss this series in terms of actual actor names, since I have no ing idea who they are IRL. However I felt that Jack Ryan character was actually a portrayal of Harrison Ford's interpretation of Clancy's character. The books I've read about Ryan have him as more of a bad ass than this, and less of a maverick while occupying low level positions. Also, he seems too loose with information to be taken seriously in that role. Also, I don't get the drone pilot story. Seems like a time filler.

Not a bad story, just felt like I've seen it a dozen times. I was half expecting to see Clare Danes appear. These series have an overload of deus ex machina... someone randomly stopping along a roadway in the "direction" they think the bad guy went, and finding a trinket or some foreshadowed clue. The odds are astronomical that ever happens IRL, but in the movies it happens all the time when the writers up and ignore plots.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    This started out fairly decent but wheels fell off around episode 4.

I have no problem with Krasinski. maybe because I had already watched a few movies with him outside the Jim Halpert mold. Probably not worth watching season 2.

Believe.
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    Houston Rockets
    Its ok...nothing special really

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    I put on this new CGI Netflix movie for my boy the other day and I saw that name on the intro credits. I mistook him for the John Kricfalusi, creator of Ren and Stimpy since I had no idea who this dude Krasinski dude is/was. It made sense since I can't imagine the creator of Ren and Stimpy getting top billing on an ensemble voice cast, but was still sad to find out it was this jabrone.

You're a really good storyteller

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    Texas Tech Red Raiders

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    College
    UCLA Bruins
    i thought it was fine. will still probably watch season 2. but nothing special.

Veteran
    Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    You're a really good storyteller
    Sweet. You didn't make the same post you always make.

Post Count
    NBA Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    i thought it was fine. will still probably watch season 2. but nothing special.
    Probably this.

Thread Information