https://www.si.com/nfl/2018/09/07/se...n-pete-carroll

When McDaniel arrived in Seattle in ’13, he went to dinner with several defensive players and asked them why things seemed off between the defense and the quarterback. He was told by those players to be careful speaking frankly when Wilson was around, because they believed what they said could wind up on Carroll’s desk. The players said that had already happened—subjects that had been discussed in the QB’s presence had come to the attention of Carroll, an assertion four other players who spoke to SI also made. “When guys would talk candidly in front of Russell, somehow all that stuff got up to Pete,” one player said. “And after a while, after a few instances, everyone started noticing that, and everyone made sure not to talk about anything that could be misconstrued near Russell.”

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Emerson Perriot was a black guy I went to school with, we all called him "Bugs" because he could really run (ya know...rabbit).

His dad was a Doctor and his mom a lawyer, they had some serious $$$$$.

Emerson was on a whole other level than the other blacks kids in school. He was always into some book, always polite and well spoken. And didn't have those classic black features, think...Obama as opposed to Joe Frazier/James Brown.

He really didn't fit in with the other blacks, other than running track.

Russell Wilson doesn't look black, doesn't talk black, doesn't do anything but run that says....black. I do doubt he fits in with blacks. So when he sees the selfishness, the me me me me that we all see with blacks in general if he thinks it will be disruptive to his team....well...

My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Knock knock
    who’s there
    Emerson
    Emerson who
    Emerson big ears you have

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    JohnnyMax

Sorry man, as ya know we have a lot of immature little jerks here.

My Team
    Oakland Raiders
    Post Count
    still enjoy watching wilson as a player... but its hard to dispute he's a pretty unlikable teammate given all the stories coming out last couple of years. pete carroll's handling of him plays a heavy role in that blame, though

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Seattle's defense went from dominant to mediocre pretty fast. This could actually be significant.

Dude is officially a white quarterback now. Yall can have him. We’ll trade him to yall for Carson Wentz.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    Minnesota Vikings
    Post Count
    Emerson Perriot was a black guy I went to school with, we all called him "Bugs" because he could really run (ya know...rabbit).

His dad was a Doctor and his mom a lawyer, they had some serious $$$$$.

Emerson was on a whole other level than the other blacks kids in school. He was always into some book, always polite and well spoken. And didn't have those classic black features, think...Obama as opposed to Joe Frazier/James Brown.

He really didn't fit in with the other blacks, other than running track.

Russell Wilson doesn't look black, doesn't talk black, doesn't do anything but run that says....black. I do doubt he fits in with blacks. So when he sees the selfishness, the me me me me that we all see with blacks in general if he thinks it will be disruptive to his team....well...

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Dude, creativity not your thing, ok? Mess with the lower level dwellers,ok?

Enemy of the System Millennial_Messiah's Avatar
    My Team
    Dallas Cowboys
    Post Count
    Seattle's defense went from dominant to mediocre pretty fast. This could actually be significant.
    And this year they're going to be bad especially if ET sits out

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    If Wilson starts every game in 2018 he will have his best stats season.

He is considered by those who know the game....

Rodgers/Brady
    Brees

Right here...Big Ben/Wilson?

My Team
    Carolina Panthers
    Post Count

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    Russell Wilson is amazing anyone not seeing that knows....0...about football.

Challenge

Russell Wilson vs any current QB after just six years in the NFL. Come on who did it better, well?

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    I'll try again...

Look at what Brady , Rodgers, Brees, Big Ben, whoever did in their first six NFL seasons. Now compare what they did to what RW has done. Come on, do it.

You will not find anyone who did it better, prove that statement wrong. , yep......ya can't.

Banned
    My Team
    San Francisco 49ers
    Post Count
    It's always like that. Everybody too damn lazy to actually take a little time and find out the facts.

What QB took off in day one and has done more that Wilson has in their first six NFL seasons.....WELL?

My Team
    Seattle Seahawks
    Post Count
    I see nothing unusual. Wilson’s first season was 2012 so this story was after his rookie year. Of course he’s going to tell Carroll everything he hears as a rookie starting at QB.

Thread Information