Page 4 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
    6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "It's different when he does it. He attacks the umpire in a totally classy way."
    1. Calling an umpire a sexist from nothing in today's climate is not the same thing; it just isn't.
    2. Also, she got caught cheating. Did McEnroe get got cheating?

snowflake

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "It's different when he does it. He attacks the umpire in a totally classy way."
    What Serena did was Indeed pretty similar to what McEnroe used to do. The difference is that McEnroe didn't play the victim and tried to pass his petty selfish rants as some kind of social statement.
    Last edited by DAF86; 09-22-2018 at 04:09 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I never personally watched McEnroe, just don't remember him playing the gender victim card.
    Facts are irrelevant when feelings are involved.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    1. Calling an umpire a sexist from nothing in today's climate is not the same thing; it just isn't.
    2. Also, she got caught cheating. Did McEnroe get got cheating?

snowflake
    What Serena did was Indeed pretty similar to what McEnroe used to do. The difference is that McEnroe didn't play the victim and tried to pass his petty selfish rants as some kind of social statement.
    Lmfao!!!

McEnroe didnt play the victim!!!

His entire career was one 20 year long exercise in victimhood!! Its all he ever did jesus gd Christ

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You would need the ing Hubble telescope to find one instance in his career where he wasnt playing the ing victim

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmfao!!!

His entire career was one 20 year long exercise in victimhood!! Its all he ever did jesus gd Christ
    Did McEnroe get caught cheating?

Yes or no.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Lmfao!!!

When the did he ever try to justify anything by claiming injustice or inequality or any bull like that?

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Seriously, find me any instance where he said "you wouldn't do this to me if I was a woman", or "Bjong Borg", or "British" or whatever.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    " I'm fighting for all lefties out there. What we suffer is unfair and we won't take it anymore "

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You would need the ing Hubble telescope to find one instance in his career where he wasnt playing the ing victim
    He was a spoiled brat and considered the judges to be idiots. He showed his ass. He never claimed he was being discriminated against because of his age/race/gender/whatever.

My Team
    Dallas Mavericks
    Post Count
    When the did he ever try to justify anything by claiming injustice or inequality or any bull like that?
    You are aware he is a white male right

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    You are aware he is a white male right
    That may be the reason he didn't play the victim, maybe not. The fact is he didn't play the victim.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Last edited by Down Under; 09-23-2018 at 07:05 PM.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "John McEnroe, one of the game’s most tempestuous characters in his playing days, said the sport must find a way to allow players to express feelings and inject their personality into the game while adhering to the rules. Ramos should not have given Williams a violation for breaking her racquet and should have warned her early on about what would happen if she did not move on, he said.

“I’ve said far worse,” McEnroe, a seven-times Grand Slam singles winner, said on ESPN. “She’s right about the guys being held to a different standard, there’s no question.”"

O

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why don't we just say they're both gots and call it a day?

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    "John McEnroe, one of the game’s most tempestuous characters in his playing days, said the sport must find a way to allow players to express feelings and inject their personality into the game while adhering to the rules. Ramos should not have given Williams a violation for breaking her racquet and should have warned her early on about what would happen if she did not move on, he said.

“I’ve said far worse,” McEnroe, a seven-times Grand Slam singles winner, said on ESPN. “She’s right about the guys being held to a different standard, there’s no question.”"

O
    McEnroe snowflaking it up to do damage control against blackballing for the last time he told the truth.

Today's slob.
    Doesn't know how the game is played.

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    Why don't we just say they're both gots and call it a day?
    That's exactly what some of us are saying. Others are trying to justify gy behaviour, tbh.
    Last edited by DAF86; 09-25-2018 at 12:27 PM.

My Team
    Chicago Bulls
    Post Count

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    unprompted posting of photo of black lady

followed by derp fantasizing about finding male private parts underneath said black lady's clothes

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    unprompted posting of photo of black lady

followed by derp fantasizing about finding male private parts underneath said black lady's clothes
    Triggered

Pop took his brain back. xellos88330's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    I have been playing tennis for a while now. I think it is funny how she made it sexist. Women play the best of 3 sets and get paid the same as a man who plays a best of 5. I could understand equal pay for equal work, but that is not equal work. If they were to pay them equal amounts per set played, then I would be ok with it.

Pop took his brain back. xellos88330's Avatar
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count
    As far as her outburst, I don't really care about it. I think she made more of it than it needed to be due to mental fatigue of getting her ass handed to her by Osaka. There was no stopping that woman. Osaka was on fire in that match. I give Serena a pass on her behavior, but as far as the rulebook is concerned, her penalties were legitimate.

6X ST MVP
    My Team
    San Antonio Spurs
    Post Count

My Team
    Toronto Raptors
    Post Count
    She probably didn't her sus white boyfriend & was sexually frustrated

Thread Information