My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Should be a pretty open World Cup fellas

All time are Canadian:

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count

Neymar could be out two months. Not optimal for Brazil preparations, tbh..

Seems like his father and the NT doctors want him to go ahead and undergo surgery immediately but PSG are in wait-out mode hoping the swelling dissipate with a small chance he could make it for the Madrid clash..

Everyone is out for him own interest, but I understand PSG POV especially for the amount they forked out to poach him from Barca ..

Realistic Spurs Fan Amuseddaysleeper's Avatar
    My Team
    FC Barcelona
    Post Count
    Neymar could be out two months. Not optimal for Brazil preparations, tbh..

Seems like his father and the NT doctors want him to go ahead and undergo surgery immediately but PSG are in wait-out mode hoping the swelling dissipate with a small chance he could make it for the Madrid clash..

Everyone is out for him own interest, but I understand PSG POV especially for the amount they forked out to poach him from Barca ..
    PSG need to fire that donkey of a coach ASAP

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    , everybody will get injured now.

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    On the bright side , Algeria won't lose in the WC since they are not going to Russia.

We smarr

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count

my s I told y'all in advance that this world cup is gonna be awesome, granddaddy putin is showing all these tight assed western liberals how it's done tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    , everybody will get injured now.
    if these s would train properly and not club all day they'd be healthier tbh.

On the bright side , Algeria won't lose in the WC since they are not going to Russia.

We smarr
    very smart son. Who you bandwagoning tbh? France per par?

My Team
    Real Madrid CF
    Post Count
    if these s would train properly and not club all day they'd be healthier tbh.

very smart son. Who you bandwagoning tbh? France per par?
    France?

are you ing kidding me?
    Know your audience.

my boys Ronaldo and Pepe winning the Euro by beating France on their turf was the greatest thing ever tbh

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    In before

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    France?

are you ing kidding me?
    Know your audience.

my boys Ronaldo and Pepe winning the Euro by beating France on their turf was the greatest thing ever tbh
    son you know I have a soft spot for pepe tbh tbh I hope they do good, penaldo needs a new statue tbh

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    tbh if I were you i'd be wary for missi, because all teams in your group play thugball. Also the world cup isn't a championship any s take him out and somehow take points from argentina will be met with a long ban but eternal glory in their clan(icyland)/not officially neo fascist organisation (croatia)/village nigqeria)

My Team
    Argentina
    Post Count
    tbh if I were you i'd be wary for missi, because all teams in your group play thugball. Also the world cup isn't a championship any s take him out and somehow take points from argentina will be met with a long ban but eternal glory in their clan(icyland)/not officially neo fascist organisation (croatia)/village nigqeria)
    The only thing I'm wary about is that he takes his PEDs before the tournament, tbh, and the fact he'll be surrounded by the likes of Biglia and Rojo... smh

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    The only thing I'm wary about is that he takes his PEDs before the tournament, tbh, and the fact he'll be surrounded by the likes of Biglia and Rojo... smh
    please. y'all boys got aguero/dybala/piguain/di maria/otamendi/romero/pastore/icardi/etc. rojo and even biglia are good pieces too. if missi is such a high level player this should be enough smh.

Russia vs Saudi is actually a decent politically motivated game.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Russia vs Saudi is actually a decent politically motivated game.
    tbh it's an underrated game as both teams are completely horrible and the hate will be 100% real.

also tbh what kind of roids will the Russians use, I see they already had an alpha (sochi) and beta phase (pyangchong) tbh, s taking the scientific route tbh

My Team
    Portugal
    Post Count
    tbh it's an underrated game as both teams are completely horrible and the hate will be 100% real.

also tbh what kind of roids will the Russians use, I see they already had an alpha (sochi) and beta phase (pyangchong) tbh, s taking the scientific route tbh
    Son I watched Icarus the other day, great and all that but that Russian doctor was in hilarious tbh, I'd love to have a few beers with him it's too bad he's on witness protection tho
    Last edited by 140; 03-03-2018 at 09:20 AM.

65 tons of American pride Canyonero's Avatar
    My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    I'll gladly take this over any modern era crap tbh

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    Son I watched Icarus the other day, great and all that but that Russian doctor was in hilarious tbh, I'd love to have a few beers with him it's too bad he's on witness protection tho
    I need to see that tbh. Although remember that I told y'all sons from even before sochi that these s were getting roided up. Lmao who gonna ask them for real samples in Russia?

Veteran
    Post Count
    Read that VAR will be used at the world Cup... Who wants to bet every time it is used it will be in favor of a big team and against a small one, and that for similar plays the ref will simply forget it's available? So far in the Libertadores it's been a joke

My Team
    CA River Plate
    Post Count
    Read that VAR will be used at the world Cup... Who wants to bet every time it is used it will be in favor of a big team and against a small one, and that for similar plays the ref will simply forget it's available? So far in the Libertadores it's been a joke
    You mean like it favoured River against Lanus?

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    sure it will son, but without it, it would be the same just that with VAR they ain't gonna pull the same crap because everybody will KNOW they saw the action. So VAR isn't about perfection but limitation of bad refereeing. All coaches are 100% pro for it tbh.

My Team
    Germany
    Post Count
    saw it today. great do entary. my my tbh

Thread Information